From: bl...@ckb.ird (corvid)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: Garbage rubber from communist China
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 19:43:37 -0800
 by: corvid - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 03:43 UTC

John Doe writes:
> I had a serious problem with some Chinese made headphones,
> apparently caused by the rubber padding. It SUCKED.

And you also had a serious problem with Johnson's Baby Shampoo. So, it
must be something about your head.

> I'm cautious about that nowadays. If the material is pressed against
> my skin for extended periods of time, it will be from a well-known
> brand name manufacturer. That's no guarantee, but I'll do what I can
> do.

You're too feeble to do much.

> I didn't need anybody else's experience, but here's what appears to
> be a documented example...

.... Hernandez will be along to slap you for your reply.

Re: OT: Garbage rubber from communist China

<ysMPJ.190$vo1.63@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90360&group=sci.electronics.design#90360

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:39:58 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:39 UTC

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:37:25 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <suo3u5$dkh$2@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

YNg6TBWeUfEO

Re: OT: Garbage rubber from communist China

<xvMPJ.858196$ajC1.527759@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90361&group=sci.electronics.design#90361

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:43:09 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:43 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:42:13 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<suo474$sts$1@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

vPWuOfekv3PR

Re: OT: Garbage rubber from communist China

<gDMPJ.1183165$psO1.260479@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90362&group=sci.electronics.design#90362

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:51:24 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:51 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:50:26 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <suo4mi$sts$2@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

+PQm1dUQo5xH