From: ema...@here.invalid (Adrian Caspersz)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the
evidence!
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 19:08:44 +0000
 by: Adrian Caspersz - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 19:08 UTC

On 16/02/2022 13:36, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I *finally* got around to it. For those who don't have a local
> library, or a decent enough library within reach, or those like Dave
> Plowman who are just too bone idle to go to one, despite living a mere
> tube ride from one of the finest ones in the world. Here is the
> evidence for all those who for whatever reason prefer to simply click
> on a link:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2p8eun5u

Great, I now have a Russian cookie on my system.

--
Adrian C

Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!

<59bca84ad6dave@davenoise.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90357&group=sci.electronics.design#90357

From: dav...@davenoise.co.uk (Dave Plowman (News))
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:25:53 +0000 (GMT)
 by: Dave Plowman (News) - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:25 UTC

In article <j77kpsFknv9U2@mid.individual.net>,
Adrian Caspersz <email@here.invalid> wrote:
> On 16/02/2022 13:36, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> > Gentlemen,
> >
> > I *finally* got around to it. For those who don't have a local
> > library, or a decent enough library within reach, or those like Dave
> > Plowman who are just too bone idle to go to one, despite living a mere
> > tube ride from one of the finest ones in the world. Here is the
> > evidence for all those who for whatever reason prefer to simply click
> > on a link:
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/2p8eun5u
> >

> Great, I now have a Russian cookie on my system.

And now we know where Mr Doom gets all his information.

--
*If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Dave Plowman dave@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!

<suo6bq$54h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90364&group=sci.electronics.design#90364

From: spamj...@blueyonder.co.uk (Tom Gardner)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,sci.electronics.design
evidence!
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 13:18:50 +0000
 by: Tom Gardner - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 13:18 UTC

> In article <j77kpsFknv9U2@mid.individual.net>,
> Adrian Caspersz <email@here.invalid> wrote:
>> On 16/02/2022 13:36, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>>> Gentlemen,
>>>
>>> I *finally* got around to it. For those who don't have a local
>>> library, or a decent enough library within reach, or those like Dave
>>> Plowman who are just too bone idle to go to one, despite living a mere
>>> tube ride from one of the finest ones in the world. Here is the
>>> evidence for all those who for whatever reason prefer to simply click
>>> on a link:
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2p8eun5u
>>>

>> Great, I now have a Russian cookie on my system.
>
> And now we know where Mr Doom gets all his information.

No surprise there, given that he previously posted...