"The only way for a reporter to look at a politician is down." -- H. L. Mencken

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

SubjectAuthor
* BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of theRichard Hertz
+* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaul Alsing
|`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
| `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|  +- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofMaciej Wozniak
|  `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the centerThomas Heger
|   `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|    +* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofwhodat
|    |`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
|    | `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|    `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the centerThomas Heger
+* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of theThe Starmaker
> [...]
|   | `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky The Starmaker
|   |  `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|   `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRoss A. Finlayson
+* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
|`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
| +- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofpatdolan
| +* Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingDono.
| |+- Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingThe Starmaker
| |+- Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingRichard Hertz
| |`- Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingThe Starmaker
| `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofProkaryotic Capase Homolog
 `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
  `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
   `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
    +- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofpatdolan
    `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
     `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
      `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios

Pages:123
Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<4ca483b0-9350-41b9-adee-da8bd63e1fddn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90250&group=sci.physics.relativity#90250

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:06:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:06 UTC

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 4:00:20 PM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:
> El sábado, 14 de mayo de 2022 a las 14:45:24 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> > On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 7:37:37 AM UTC-3, prokaryotic.c...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > As I wrote before, liberal arts and CGI designers at Hollywood worked very hard to make the depictions of BH look PRETTY.
> >
> > Should I REPEAT that you CAN'T TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS of anything that radiates EM energy outside the visible window (440-750 nm)?
> >
> > Can it be possible, on this Earth, that some people INSIST that radio signals in the microwave region, 100,000 times below the
> > frequency range of visible light, STILL PRETEND to show a fucking MICROWAVE MAP as an OPTICAL PHOTO?
> >
> > I don't care if the target radiates in the MW region, the IR region or the UV-X rays region. The PLOT that's rendered by drawing data from
> > those regions, OUTSIDE the optical window, are just DIAGRAMS, NOT PHOTOS.
> >
> > If you want to present the data AS IF the info collected by radio-telescopes or X-rays telescopes AS VISUALS, then you are interfering with
> > NATURE, which defined what humans can see for hundred of thousand years..
> >
> > Now, if you want to TRANSPOSE data into the optical window, many challenges appear:
> >
> > 1) How to REMAP data from specific frequencies below and above the optical range INTO COLORS?
> > 2) How do you manage the FACT that the bandwidth of the radiation is MUCH GREATER than the optical window?
> > What ALGORITHM do you use to COMPRESS or EXPAND such bandwidth to fit into the optical range?
> > 3) What are the RULES used to make the FAKE PHOTO to be aesthetically PRETTY, for the easy to deceive mind of laymen?
> > 4) How come scientists involved in the MAKING OF FAKE PHOTOS feel about being DECENT, HONEST PEOPLE?
> > 5) Besides their jobs and privileges, what else is at stake IF THEY DON'T DELIVER A COHERENT NARRATIVE within the community?
> > 6) Why they don't give a try to Laplace's concepts of black holes? Just to COMPARE!
> >

> > Regarding your questions, I only have one simple answer: IF YOU CAN'T HAVE A DIRECT OBSERVATION AND RECORDING OF ANY
> > PHYSICAL EVENT, then what you present as evidence IS QUESTIONABLE, because it can be manipulated at will to fit expectations.
> >
> LOL, you continue to write funny and totally wrong nonsense.....
>
> Learn a bit (that is an impossible mission for you) in:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_astronomy
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_astronomy
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_astronomy
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-ray_astronomy

MULTI-SOURCE, MULTIWAVELENGTH, LONG EXPOSURE IMAGE OF M31 ANDROMEDA GALAXY

https://sci.esa.int/web/herschel/-/48182-multiwavelength-images-of-the-andromeda-galaxy-m31

QUOTE:
All three images, at far-infrared, optical and X-ray wavelengths, are COMBINED in a COLOR COMPOSITE (bottom left panel) showing the interplay of stars at all evolutionary stages and, thus, a unique view of the history of star formation within Andromeda: the current stars in the optical, in X-rays the stars that once were, and in the far-infrared the stars that will be.

**************************

It required, besides IR, optical and X-ray wavelength composition, HOURS OF EXPOSURE.

Now, this galaxy is very close to ours. Imagine the work behind images of galaxies 1,000 million ly far away.

And ASK YOURSELF this question: If I could be on the outer space, 350 Km far away from Earth, looking DIRECTLY through
the Hubble telescope (having 1 hour to spend there), COULD I SEE THIS IMAGE?

No? Then the image on the link IS FAKE, and I was deceived.

Do you understand this, asshole?

If you negate the above and persist claiming that DOCTORING SPACE IMAGES and spreading them to the public IS OK, then you
are a fucking cretin and a deceiver.

One thing is to use post-processed images for scientific purposes, to be used within the community.

Another VERY DIFFERENT THING is to use images processed for use by knowledgeable people ONLY, and use CNN, BBC and other
MSM channels to DECEIVE THE LAYMEN that are the gullible recipient of such information and DON'T UNDERSTAND how it was made.

It's a PR stunt, designed to deceive and create shock and awe on ordinary people's mind, WHICH INCLUDES YOURSELF 100%.

Capito, asshole?

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<9f0ad5a9-eed1-40fe-8494-75ee75e68461n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90251&group=sci.physics.relativity#90251

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:23 UTC

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 1:06:04 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> [...]
> the Hubble telescope (having 1 hour to spend there), COULD I SEE THIS IMAGE?
>
> No? Then the image on the link IS FAKE, and I was deceived.
>
> Do you understand this, asshole?
>
> If you negate the above and persist claiming that DOCTORING SPACE IMAGES and spreading them to the public IS OK, then you
> are a fucking cretin and a deceiver.
>
> One thing is to use post-processed images for scientific purposes, to be used within the community.
>
> Another VERY DIFFERENT THING is to use images processed for use by knowledgeable people ONLY, and use CNN, BBC and other
> MSM channels to DECEIVE THE LAYMEN that are the gullible recipient of such information and DON'T UNDERSTAND how it was made.
>
> It's a PR stunt, designed to deceive and create shock and awe on ordinary people's mind, WHICH INCLUDES YOURSELF 100%.

On the subject of star formation, there are no extant images of a star ever coming to life; either by means of the force of gravity or in any other way. Gravitational star formation remains an unproven theory. The Horse Head Nebula and the Pillars of Creation are now known to be expanding every part of their volumes, not contracting. Additionally, the gravitational theory of star formation has been convincingly falsified by the ideal gas law.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<7420fc85-acb6-47f3-9ee8-4c3480bb261bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90252&group=sci.physics.relativity#90252

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 14:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Sat, 14 May 2022 21:24 UTC

El sábado, 14 de mayo de 2022 a las 16:06:04 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 4:00:20 PM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:

> > LOL, you continue to write funny and totally wrong nonsense.....
> >
> > Learn a bit (that is an impossible mission for you) in:
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_astronomy
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_astronomy
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_astronomy
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-ray_astronomy
> MULTI-SOURCE, MULTIWAVELENGTH, LONG EXPOSURE IMAGE OF M31 ANDROMEDA GALAXY
>
> https://sci.esa.int/web/herschel/-/48182-multiwavelength-images-of-the-andromeda-galaxy-m31
>
> QUOTE:
> All three images, at far-infrared, optical and X-ray wavelengths, are COMBINED in a COLOR COMPOSITE (bottom left panel) showing the interplay of stars at all evolutionary stages and, thus, a unique view of the history of star formation within Andromeda: the current stars in the optical, in X-rays the stars that once were, and in the far-infrared the stars that will be.
>
> **************************
>
> It required, besides IR, optical and X-ray wavelength composition, HOURS OF EXPOSURE.

So what? Everybody, with a little bit of knowledge of photography, knows that when the light sources (like planets) are dim, you need to enlarge your exposure time. More than 100 years ago, they used telescopes which exposed the film for a few hours to get a proper photography.

> Now, this galaxy is very close to ours. Imagine the work behind images of galaxies 1,000 million ly far away.
>
> And ASK YOURSELF this question: If I could be on the outer space, 350 Km far away from Earth, looking DIRECTLY through
> the Hubble telescope (having 1 hour to spend there), COULD I SEE THIS IMAGE?

Depends on the type of sensor the telescope is using. You appear to know nothing about telescopes.

> No? Then the image on the link IS FAKE, and I was deceived.

Indeed you are a complete ignorant in telescopes.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<2e3c43f0-a0fb-4dbf-b43e-81d00233f162n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90259&group=sci.physics.relativity#90259

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 22:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:10 UTC

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 6:24:48 PM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:
> El sábado, 14 de mayo de 2022 a las 16:06:04 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:

<snip>

> > And ASK YOURSELF this question: If I could be on the outer space, 350 Km far away from Earth, looking DIRECTLY through
> > the Hubble telescope (having 1 hour to spend there), COULD I SEE THIS IMAGE?
> >
> Depends on the type of sensor the telescope is using. You appear to know nothing about telescopes.
> > No? Then the image on the link IS FAKE, and I was deceived.
> >
> Indeed you are a complete ignorant in telescopes.

Miguelito, we both hold an EE degree plus a couple of Master degrees, and we have about the same age.

I'm not going to enter into a silly contest "I know more than you" type. We both know the bases behind what I wrote
before. It comes with the EE degree. Plus, I've started with telescopes around 1967, when I invested 6 months MAKING
my own telescope with the help of the local amateur astronomy club. I polished the disk with my hands during 2 months,
and received help to integrate the optics that we imported from Japan. We were three kids that couldn't afford to buy a
10" telescope, which costed several thousand USD by then.

I used it for almost 8 years, until I bought a better one.

About what can be accepted about multisource, multiwavelength images is subjective, because it depends on the understanding
of each qualified individual to consider them legit or not.

I'm the one who don't approve such kind of imagery for public consumption, because they are misunderstood by laymen. So, I'm
strongly against its use by NASA, ESA or whichever just for PR. It forces them to make the images to look pretty and impressive.

I sustain that such PR, which pollutes MSM, documentaries, books, etc., is wrong. It confuses the minds of ordinary people.
I have no problem with using doctored images to highlight particular aspects of data rendered as pics, but for professional use only.

Now, you can decide to go the other way, and be OK with this kind of FAKE IMAGES being spread in the media. I think that it's wrong
and that it only is done to marvel the audience and to get support for more funds for the next projects, without questioning.

But it causes that a false concept of what celestial bodies are, what the universe is, etc. be built in the head of people. It's wrong, and
the easy availability of CGI tools to any amateur causes that more and more deceiving images and videos pollute YouTube and similar.

And if you don't grasp what I mean, just watch any YT video about this massive blackhole and READ THE COMMENTS. Just a few days
have passed, and you can obtain dozens of videos made by INFLUENCERS in pursuit of fame and money.

This is not how science has to be managed and divulged.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<jebjuiF7ea0U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90260&group=sci.physics.relativity#90260

From: ttt_...@web.de (Thomas Heger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center
of the Milky Way,
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:12:34 +0200
 by: Thomas Heger - Sun, 15 May 2022 06:12 UTC

Am 14.05.2022 um 08:13 schrieb Richard Hertz:
> On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 2:32:15 AM UTC-3, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Am 13.05.2022 um 07:09 schrieb Richard Hertz:
>>> For the lovers of CGI, disinformation and indoctrination:
>>>

>>> Black Hole In The Milky Way Center Revealed! Million Wonderful People Live Stream
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6q8B7D8qE
>>>

>> Didn't know, the Selenski is also an astrophysicist.
>>
>> I always thought, he is an actor, who played a main character in a soap
>> opera as President of the Ukraine.
>>

>> TH
>
> Neither Einstein was a physicist/astronomer. Just a fucking hyper-hiped cretin with an undeserved worldwide fame,
> received by most heads of state and political top dogs in his 1921-1925 fund raising world tour.
>
> Previously, he was brought to the stardom by the cabal, which supported his deceiving pseudo-science since 1911,
> providing to him impressive assistance with teams of real scientists, whom actually developed the shit he had to sell.
>
> The parallels are impressive: How to make a cretin look good and virtuous overnight, worldwide.

Szelenski looks like a truck driver for me or the man from the gas pump
and has absolutely nothing, what I would associate with a president
(even from the tiniest banana-republic).

So, I thought, that the guy is a fake and certainly an actor.

It surprised me very much, when I heard, that he is in fact an actor and
played in fact the President of the Ukraine (in a soap opera!).

I also thought, it would be exceptionally dangerous, if the president
would walk alone over the streets of Kiev and give an interview while
doing so.

The reason: Ukraine is actually a large country, which once belongs to
the Soviet Union and therefore heavily infiltrated with exKGB-agents.
The former head of the former KGB is now president of Russia and
attempts to kill Szelenski.

So, a lot of enemies and a far too hostile environment for the President
of the Ukraine, what would forbid to walk around on the street.

Putin could easily send one of his agents with a sniper rifle or sent a
cruise missile, a RPG or whatever.

So, no real president would walk around alone on the main street of Kiev.

Instead of a real video, the interview given seems to be a production
similar to dystopian action movies, where they use green screen and CGI,
to create the impression of someone walking on an empty street.

That would fit to 'actor' and also to his political statements, but
would reduce his credibility to that of other actors like -say- Bruce
Willis.

Now one of the astrophysicists in the video quoted above looks quite
like Szelenski, hence I thought, it would be a good joke to ascribe that
astrophysicist to Szelenski, too.

Also the title '....super-massive black hole...' would also fit very well.

> And the CULT about what he represents is still alive 100 years later. A good actor for being a fucking charlatan.
>
> In the same way, we are witnessing in real time how another actor, posing as president, is being iconized in the west as
> the real deal against the east.

We Germans have particularily bad experiences with wars against Russia,
hence any kind of hostility in that direction is as popular as the black
death in Germany.

Germans like to make business and export cars and machinery and do not
like wars with other countries, especially not with Russia.

The reputation of the Ukraine is actually much lower than that of
Russia, because that country is regarded as among the corruptest
countries in the world.

The Ukrainians are actually nice people in general, as long as you leave
politics away.

I personally knew a few Urkainians and had good experiences.

Russians can be quite nasty, on the other hand, but most are nice
people, too.

Now we he a typical post-soviet trauma in that country, which leads to
extreme nationalism, corruption and mafia-like structures.

Most of the wealth created, even with that low productivity, went into
private pockets. And now they apperently want to sell the entire country.

So 'The West' saw its chance to gain grounds in the east, hence forced
the Russians to invade.

That is in a nutshell the political situation in the Ukraine.

As a German I'm thinking about ways to reduce tensions and eliminate the
threat of a war, what is certainly against other parties agendas.

But peace is by far the better option and sooner or later we will have
some sort of agreement with the Russians.

TH

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<6280B062.106D@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90264&group=sci.physics.relativity#90264

Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 00:48:50 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 15 May 2022 07:48 UTC

Now, here is the First black hole photo they showed last year:

the blurry one
https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/1

and my sharpen version one
https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2

Are they going to repeat the same process over and over again for the rest of the billion black holes out there???

I like my sharpen version better:
https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2

only problem is, there is no black hole...

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/3

they are just waves like an ocean wave...

waddayoucallit, gravitional waves?

space is wet
but
you're
like a fish
you don't feel
the wet.

The Starmaker wrote:

> Here is a video from sharp back to blurry
>
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1525273775251419136
>
> https://youtu.be/0a7etYMLqPs
>
> i guess they are trying to hide the stuff that is inside a black hole...
>
> but i'm in the mood for a jelly doughnut!
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Now, all you have to do is take this 'sharpen' photo of the blurry black
> > hole
> > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1524978633311256577/photo/1
> >
> > and add around 160 percent blur (Gaussian Blur) and it looks the new
> > fraudulent Black Hole photo in the news.
> >
> > There is a reason why men's vision gets blurry as they get older...it
> > makes their wives look younger.
> >
> > all you see is a black hole.
> >
> > If you put a paper bag over you wife's head you need to put a hole in
> > it.
> >
> > NASA needs a Black Hole.
> >
> > They remove the blue and green primary light colors..
> >
> > all you left with is red and black.
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > They couldn't get it any more bluuryerrr?
> > >
> > > Here is the sharp version:
> > >
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1524978633311256577/photo/1

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<e6b71e26-8268-4e6c-b1f6-01635eacf95dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90275&group=sci.physics.relativity#90275

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 06:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Sun, 15 May 2022 13:24 UTC

El domingo, 15 de mayo de 2022 a las 1:10:33 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 6:24:48 PM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:
> > El sábado, 14 de mayo de 2022 a las 16:06:04 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> <snip>
> > > And ASK YOURSELF this question: If I could be on the outer space, 350 Km far away from Earth, looking DIRECTLY through
> > > the Hubble telescope (having 1 hour to spend there), COULD I SEE THIS IMAGE?
> > >
> > Depends on the type of sensor the telescope is using. You appear to know nothing about telescopes.
> > > No? Then the image on the link IS FAKE, and I was deceived.
> > >
> > Indeed you are a complete ignorant in telescopes.
> Miguelito, we both hold an EE degree plus a couple of Master degrees, and we have about the same age.

I have also a PhD in EE

> About what can be accepted about multisource, multiwavelength images is subjective, because it depends on the understanding
> of each qualified individual to consider them legit or not.

I was one of the responsible for starting our research group in Astro Engineering, which in 2009 (together with professors from the Astrophysics Institute) evolved into the Astro Engineering Center (https://www.aiuc.puc.cl/index_php/aiuc/). We are active in researching technologies to improve the job of the big observatories in Chile.

> I'm the one who don't approve such kind of imagery for public consumption, because they are misunderstood by laymen. So, I'm
> strongly against its use by NASA, ESA or whichever just for PR. It forces them to make the images to look pretty and impressive.
>
> I sustain that such PR, which pollutes MSM, documentaries, books, etc., is wrong. It confuses the minds of ordinary people.
> I have no problem with using doctored images to highlight particular aspects of data rendered as pics, but for professional use only.
>
> Now, you can decide to go the other way, and be OK with this kind of FAKE IMAGES being spread in the media. I think that it's wrong
> and that it only is done to marvel the audience and to get support for more funds for the next projects, without questioning.
>
> But it causes that a false concept of what celestial bodies are, what the universe is, etc. be built in the head of people. It's wrong, and
> the easy availability of CGI tools to any amateur causes that more and more deceiving images and videos pollute YouTube and similar.
>
> And if you don't grasp what I mean, just watch any YT video about this massive blackhole and READ THE COMMENTS. Just a few days
> have passed, and you can obtain dozens of videos made by INFLUENCERS in pursuit of fame and money.
>
> This is not how science has to be managed and divulged.

You do not know how science is divulged. First a study is performed, then a report is submitted to a journal and last some of the findings may appear in the press.
For instance, the black hole at the center of our Galaxy has been studied for over 30 years. On October 16, 2002, an international team led by Reinhard Genzel at the Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics reported the observation of the motion of the star S2 near Sagittarius A* throughout a period of ten years. This was done using observatories in Chile. According to the team's analysis, the data ruled out the possibility that Sgr A* contains a cluster of dark stellar objects or a mass of degenerate fermions, strengthening the evidence for a massive black hole. The observations of S2 used near-infrared (NIR) interferometry (in the Ks-band, i.e. 2.1 μm) because of reduced interstellar extinction in this band. SiO masers were used to align NIR images with radio observations, as they can be observed in both NIR and radio bands. The rapid motion of S2 (and other nearby stars) easily stood out against slower-moving stars along the line-of-sight so these could be subtracted from the images.

Schödel, R.; et al. (2002-10-17). "A star in a 15.2-year orbit around the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Milky Way". Nature. 419 (6908): 694–696. arXiv:astro-ph/0210426. Bibcode:2002Natur.419..694S. doi:10.1038/nature01121. PMID 12384690. S2CID 4302128.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<62813AD1.47A5@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90297&group=sci.physics.relativity#90297

Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 10:39:29 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 15 May 2022 17:39 UTC

It appears to me that the mad scientists took
their info to the ...'Art Dept.' and told them,
"Gimme a Black Hole without looking like it was retouch
in Photoshop!"

And the 'art dept' genius blurred it so that
it appears to be a black hole in the center.

Actually, THEY BLURRED EVERYTHING!!!!

Then they took it back to the
mad scientists and he said...
"WHAT THE FUCK IS DAT????"

and the girl sez, "That's your black hole."

and the mad scientists sez to her..

"IT LOOK LIKE YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU UGLY FUCKIN BITCH!!!!"

of course she runs out of the room crying...

(watch how real women scientists are treated in the scientific community)

https://www.netflix.com/title/81303549

The Starmaker wrote:

> Now, here is the First black hole photo they showed last year:
>
> the blurry one
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/1
>
> and my sharpen version one
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
>
> Are they going to repeat the same process over and over again for the rest of the billion black holes out there???
>
> I like my sharpen version better:
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
>
> only problem is, there is no black hole...
>
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/3
>
> they are just waves like an ocean wave...
>
> waddayoucallit, gravitional waves?
>
> space is wet
> but
> you're
> like a fish
> you don't feel
> the wet.
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Here is a video from sharp back to blurry
> >
> > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1525273775251419136
> >
> > https://youtu.be/0a7etYMLqPs
> >
> > i guess they are trying to hide the stuff that is inside a black hole...
> >
> > but i'm in the mood for a jelly doughnut!
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > Now, all you have to do is take this 'sharpen' photo of the blurry black
> > > hole
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1524978633311256577/photo/1
> > >
> > > and add around 160 percent blur (Gaussian Blur) and it looks the new
> > > fraudulent Black Hole photo in the news.
> > >
> > > There is a reason why men's vision gets blurry as they get older...it
> > > makes their wives look younger.
> > >
> > > all you see is a black hole.
> > >
> > > If you put a paper bag over you wife's head you need to put a hole in
> > > it.
> > >
> > > NASA needs a Black Hole.
> > >
> > > They remove the blue and green primary light colors..
> > >
> > > all you left with is red and black.

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<62827D38.53ED@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90376&group=sci.physics.relativity#90376

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 09:35:04 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 16 May 2022 16:35 UTC

The Question is..
going by the images..

are there any Black Holes
in our solar system?

The Starmaker wrote:

> It appears to me that the mad scientists took
> their info to the ...'Art Dept.' and told them,
> "Gimme a Black Hole without looking like it was retouch
> in Photoshop!"
>
> And the 'art dept' genius blurred it so that
> it appears to be a black hole in the center.
>
> Actually, THEY BLURRED EVERYTHING!!!!
>
> Then they took it back to the
> mad scientists and he said...
> "WHAT THE FUCK IS DAT????"
>
> and the girl sez, "That's your black hole."
>
> and the mad scientists sez to her..
>
> "IT LOOK LIKE YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU UGLY FUCKIN BITCH!!!!"
>
> of course she runs out of the room crying...
>
> (watch how real women scientists are treated in the scientific community)
>
> https://www.netflix.com/title/81303549
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Now, here is the First black hole photo they showed last year:
> >
> > the blurry one
> > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/1
> >
> > and my sharpen version one
> > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
> >
> > Are they going to repeat the same process over and over again for the rest of the billion black holes out there???
> >
> > I like my sharpen version better:
> > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
> >
> > only problem is, there is no black hole...
> >
> > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/3
> >
> > they are just waves like an ocean wave...
> >
> > waddayoucallit, gravitional waves?
> >
> > space is wet
> > but
> > you're
> > like a fish
> > you don't feel
> > the wet.
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > Here is a video from sharp back to blurry
> > >
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1525273775251419136
> > >
> > > https://youtu.be/0a7etYMLqPs
> > >
> > > i guess they are trying to hide the stuff that is inside a black hole...
> > >
> > > but i'm in the mood for a jelly doughnut!

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<cb26d264-b7ba-4d78-9ee5-edb181466038n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90378&group=sci.physics.relativity#90378

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 10:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 16 May 2022 17:58 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:35:01 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Question is..
> going by the images..
>
> are there any Black Holes
> in our solar system?

<snip>

I wonder how could you "photograph" it in any way, even by using contrast of gases radiating EM waves, like in the
promoted "photo" of the BH at the center of the Milky Way.

The cretins asserted that gases orbit around the BH at near the speed of light, making several turns per minute.

But, if TIME SLOWS as you approach the BH border, as seen from far away, how come the fuckers registered any motion around the hole?

If a BH is within the solar system, as in the Interstellar movie (from which consultants on CGI did help to make the famous "photo"),
you couldn't see it, because there are no gases on the loose to doctor the "photo". Only if the BH is placed in the middle of the main
asteroid belt (between Mars and Jupiter), you could "photograph" strange patterns of motions of ROCKS around it.

So, you'll never know, Starmaker. Now, read this shit and learn something.

https://profoundphysics.com/why-time-slows-down-near-a-black-hole/

Does Time Stop In a Black Hole?

As one moves closer and closer to a black hole, the passing of time will also slow down more and more. So, does time therefore stop as one falls into a black hole?

Time does stop at the event horizon of a black hole, but only as seen by someone outside the black hole. This is because any physical signal will get infinitely redshifted at the event horizon, thus never reaching the outside observer. Someone falling into a black hole, however, would not see time stop.

Now, to understand what actually happens to time dilation at the black hole’s event horizon, we need to discuss an important distinction made by general relativity and that is the distinction between coordinate time and proper time.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<b30f67cd-4ae1-435b-8cae-b5fc34bc6dedn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90380&group=sci.physics.relativity#90380

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Mon, 16 May 2022 18:37 UTC

El lunes, 16 de mayo de 2022 a las 13:58:39 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:35:01 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Question is..
> > going by the images..
> >
> > are there any Black Holes
> > in our solar system?
> <snip>
>
> I wonder how could you "photograph" it in any way, even by using contrast of gases radiating EM waves, like in the
> promoted "photo" of the BH at the center of the Milky Way.

You are so wrong in so many ways that it is funny!!!

The black hole at Sagittarius A* has been known for over 70 years, mostly because we can "see" close to 100 stars orbiting it. (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S2_(star))

> The cretins asserted that gases orbit around the BH at near the speed of light, making several turns per minute.

The star S2 has an orbit of 16 years arounf the black hole and in its closest approach reaches a speed of 7250 km/sec (2.5% of the speed of light). S62 is another star orbiting the black hole which takes 9.9 years in its orbit reaching a speed of 30000 km/sec (10% of the speed of light).

> But, if TIME SLOWS as you approach the BH border, as seen from far away, how come the fuckers registered any motion around the hole?

Actually, for a spaceship aproaching the event horizon of a large black hole (such as Sagittarius A* which has around 4.1 million solar mass), nothing would happen to its passengers. Clocks would continue to tick at 1 second per second and the spaceship entering inside the event horizon would produce none effects on the ship or the passengers.

A totally different situation is when the black hole is small (because then the event horizon is also quite small). In that case the spaceship and passengers would be destroyed by the tidal forces of the black hole.

> If a BH is within the solar system, as in the Interstellar movie (from which consultants on CGI did help to make te famous "photo"),
> you couldn't see it, because there are no gases on the loose to doctor the "photo". Only if the BH is placed in the middle of the main.

But in the case of Sagittarius A*, that black hole is surrounded by dust and that would make far more easy to "see" the event horizon of the black hole.

Why we do "see" a bright halo encircling the black hole? The reason is that light from the dust behind the black hole is severely curved by the black hole gravity and it allow us to "see" it from the front of the black hole.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<jegaj2F4dk2U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90399&group=sci.physics.relativity#90399

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
the Milky Way,
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:03:27 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 17 May 2022 01:03 UTC

On 5/16/2022 12:58 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:35:01 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
>> The Question is..
>> going by the images..
>>
>> are there any Black Holes
>> in our solar system?
>
> <snip>
>
> I wonder how could you "photograph" it in any way, even by using contrast of gases radiating EM waves, like in the
> promoted "photo" of the BH at the center of the Milky Way.
>
> The cretins asserted that gases orbit around the BH at near the speed of light, making several turns per minute.
>
> But, if TIME SLOWS as you approach the BH border, as seen from far away, how come the fuckers registered any motion around the hole?
>
> If a BH is within the solar system, as in the Interstellar movie (from which consultants on CGI did help to make the famous "photo"),
> you couldn't see it, because there are no gases on the loose to doctor the "photo". Only if the BH is placed in the middle of the main
> asteroid belt (between Mars and Jupiter), you could "photograph" strange patterns of motions of ROCKS around it.
>
> So, you'll never know, Starmaker. Now, read this shit and learn something.
>

> https://profoundphysics.com/why-time-slows-down-near-a-black-hole/

> Does Time Stop In a Black Hole?

There are theories about what might be happening inside a black hole but
there is no way to test any of them, including the theories you've
posted here.

> As one moves closer and closer to a black hole, the passing of time will also slow down more and more. So, does time therefore stop as one falls into a black hole?
>
> Time does stop at the event horizon of a black hole, but only as seen by someone outside the black hole. This is because any physical signal will get infinitely redshifted at the event horizon, thus never reaching the outside observer. Someone falling into a black hole, however, would not see time stop.
>
> Now, to understand what actually happens to time dilation at the black hole’s event horizon, we need to discuss an important distinction made by general relativity and that is the distinction between coordinate time and proper time.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<9321e20c-c752-47d7-98d9-65cb5bf925b2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90401&group=sci.physics.relativity#90401

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 22:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 17 May 2022 05:59 UTC

On Monday, 16 May 2022 at 20:37:39 UTC+2, Paparios wrote:
> El lunes, 16 de mayo de 2022 a las 13:58:39 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> > On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:35:01 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > The Question is..
> > > going by the images..
> > >
> > > are there any Black Holes
> > > in our solar system?
> > <snip>
> >
> > I wonder how could you "photograph" it in any way, even by using contrast of gases radiating EM waves, like in the
> > promoted "photo" of the BH at the center of the Milky Way.
> >
> You are so wrong in so many ways that it is funny!!!
>
> The black hole at Sagittarius A* has been known

as a bright radiation source.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<ceb799e9-6921-4692-b212-b83ff9c75522n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90430&group=sci.physics.relativity#90430

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 09:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 17 May 2022 16:26 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:59:14 AM UTC-3, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, 16 May 2022 at 20:37:39 UTC+2, Paparios wrote:

<snip>

> > The black hole at Sagittarius A* has been known
> as a bright radiation source.

maluw made me laugh!

And better not to ask to Paparios which is his "story" about quasars (quasi stellar objects). His answer WILL BE hilarious.

Halton Arp, a REAL astrophysicist, dared to question the narrative of the BBT, as "z" factor didn't fit the "Hubble expansion".
The cretins silenced Arp at USA, so he had to migrate to Germany, ending his career at the Planck Institute, outcasted.

https://www.haltonarp.com/articles
Halton Arp: https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/pt.5.031438/full/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halton_Arp

Relativity AND cosmology can't provide a fucking explanation about quasars, which disrupt the STUPID MODEL of the universe
that establishment is pushing for decades. Yet, Hilbert-Schwarzschild metric is at the heart of any explanation the imbeciles publish.

QUASAR: a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy, and typically having a
starlike image in a telescope. It has been suggested that quasars contain massive black holes and may represent a stage in the
evolution of SOME galaxies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar

A quasar (quasi-stellar object, abbreviated QSO) is an extremely luminous active galactic nucleus (AGN), powered by a supermassive black hole, with mass ranging from millions to tens of billions of solar masses, surrounded by a gaseous accretion disc. Gas in the disc falling towards the black hole heats up because of friction and releases energy in the form of electromagnetic radiation. The radiant energy of quasars is enormous; the most powerful quasars have luminosities thousands of times greater than that of a galaxy such as the Milky Way.[2][3] Usually, quasars are categorized as a subclass of the more general category of AGN. The redshifts of quasars are of cosmological origin.[4]

CONCLUSION: Arrogant assholes, Einstein's worshipers, DON'T KNOW NOTHING. Relativity POISONED astronomy and brought it to
a dead alley. Only a few independent scientists remain, mainly in Russia and China, Western science IS DEAD!

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<b276b7c0-73c3-4a55-8128-a3ec26eab208n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90431&group=sci.physics.relativity#90431

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 09:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Tue, 17 May 2022 16:58 UTC

El martes, 17 de mayo de 2022 a las 12:26:59 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:59:14 AM UTC-3, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, 16 May 2022 at 20:37:39 UTC+2, Paparios wrote:
> <snip>
> > > The black hole at Sagittarius A* has been known
> > as a bright radiation source.
> maluw made me laugh!

Sure, trolls like the Polish janitor who believes he is the best logician mankind has created and is famous for using the Webster dictionary for his science posts, make us all laugh!!!!

You are comfortably in a very respectable second place!!!!

> And better not to ask to Paparios which is his "story" about quasars (quasi stellar objects). His answer WILL BE hilarious.

Actually a quasar is a "quasi stellar radio source". The term quasar originated as a contraction of "quasi-stellar [star-like] radio source"—because quasars were first identified during the 1950s as sources of radio-wave emission of unknown physical origin—and when identified in photographic images at visible wavelengths, they resembled faint, star-like points of light.

> CONCLUSION: Arrogant assholes, Einstein's worshipers, DON'T KNOW NOTHING. Relativity POISONED astronomy and brought it to
> a dead alley. Only a few independent scientists remain, mainly in Russia and China, Western science IS DEAD!

LOL, as always. Keep up the good job of making a total fool of your self!!!

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<0044641b-0b27-46d0-b26c-50bedd6f5dacn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90432&group=sci.physics.relativity#90432

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 10:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 17 May 2022 17:08 UTC

On Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 18:59:01 UTC+2, Paparios wrote:
> El martes, 17 de mayo de 2022 a las 12:26:59 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> > On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:59:14 AM UTC-3, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Monday, 16 May 2022 at 20:37:39 UTC+2, Paparios wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > as a bright radiation source.
> > maluw made me laugh!
> >
> Sure, trolls like the Polish janitor who believes he is the best logician mankind has created and is famous for using the Webster dictionary for his science posts, make us all laugh!!!!

And they're particularly laughable when they demonstrate
your geocentrism.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<6283D8C4.632F@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90433&group=sci.physics.relativity#90433

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
the Milky Way,
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 10:17:56 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 17 May 2022 17:17 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:59:14 AM UTC-3, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, 16 May 2022 at 20:37:39 UTC+2, Paparios wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > > The black hole at Sagittarius A* has been known
> > as a bright radiation source.
>
> maluw made me laugh!
>
> And better not to ask to Paparios which is his "story" about quasars (quasi stellar objects). His answer WILL BE hilarious.
>
> Halton Arp, a REAL astrophysicist, dared to question the narrative of the BBT, as "z" factor didn't fit the "Hubble expansion".
> The cretins silenced Arp at USA, so he had to migrate to Germany, ending his career at the Planck Institute, outcasted.
>
> https://www.haltonarp.com/articles
> Halton Arp: https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/pt.5.031438/full/
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halton_Arp
>
> Relativity AND cosmology can't provide a fucking explanation about quasars, which disrupt the STUPID MODEL of the universe
> that establishment is pushing for decades. Yet, Hilbert-Schwarzschild metric is at the heart of any explanation the imbeciles publish.
>
> QUASAR: a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy, and typically having a
> starlike image in a telescope. It has been suggested that quasars contain massive black holes and may represent a stage in the
> evolution of SOME galaxies.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar
>

> CONCLUSION: Arrogant assholes, Einstein's worshipers, DON'T KNOW NOTHING. Relativity POISONED astronomy and brought it to
> a dead alley. Only a few independent scientists remain, mainly in Russia and China, Western science IS DEAD!

Western science IS DEAD???? But you're in the Western part of the world.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<b1892ac1-86e9-495f-a8a1-7163f801cb73n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90434&group=sci.physics.relativity#90434

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 10:44:04 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 17 May 2022 17:44 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:17:33 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:59:14 AM UTC-3, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Monday, 16 May 2022 at 20:37:39 UTC+2, Paparios wrote:
> >
> > <snip>

> > > as a bright radiation source.
> >
> > maluw made me laugh!
> >
> > And better not to ask to Paparios which is his "story" about quasars (quasi stellar objects). His answer WILL BE hilarious.
> >
> > Halton Arp, a REAL astrophysicist, dared to question the narrative of the BBT, as "z" factor didn't fit the "Hubble expansion".
> > The cretins silenced Arp at USA, so he had to migrate to Germany, ending his career at the Planck Institute, outcasted.
> >
> > https://www.haltonarp.com/articles
> > Halton Arp: https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/pt.5.031438/full/
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halton_Arp
> >
> > Relativity AND cosmology can't provide a fucking explanation about quasars, which disrupt the STUPID MODEL of the universe
> > that establishment is pushing for decades. Yet, Hilbert-Schwarzschild metric is at the heart of any explanation the imbeciles publish.
> >
> > QUASAR: a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy, and typically having a
> > starlike image in a telescope. It has been suggested that quasars contain massive black holes and may represent a stage in the
> > evolution of SOME galaxies.
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar
> >

> > CONCLUSION: Arrogant assholes, Einstein's worshipers, DON'T KNOW NOTHING. Relativity POISONED astronomy and brought it to
> > a dead alley. Only a few independent scientists remain, mainly in Russia and China, Western science IS DEAD!
> Western science IS DEAD???? But you're in the Western part of the world.
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Only metascience remains, in the occult, challenging God (medicine, physics, chemistry, society). Ask Zuckerberg.

Engineering and applied hard sciences, for profit, is what only remains. Now go to cry to the corner.

As I wrote many times: Nothing out of the range of 10E-10 mt TO 10E+19 mt can be analyzed by scientific methods. Only metascience.

And nothing out of the range of 10E-14 sec TO 10E+20 sec can be analyzed by scientific methods. Only metascience.

And the above marks the limits of what a fucking human can measure and model. That's why relativity IS A FUCKING HOAX!

And Paparios, FUCK your idiotic explanation about quasar. Being a drooling elder, you answer things like A FUCKING CHILD, asshole!

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<7170dcbe-0431-4b4c-b824-f10796b690d3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90435&group=sci.physics.relativity#90435

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Tue, 17 May 2022 18:00 UTC

El martes, 17 de mayo de 2022 a las 13:44:06 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:

> Only metascience remains, in the occult, challenging God (medicine, physics, chemistry, society). Ask Zuckerberg.
>
> Engineering and applied hard sciences, for profit, is what only remains. Now go to cry to the corner.
>
> As I wrote many times: Nothing out of the range of 10E-10 mt TO 10E+19 mt can be analyzed by scientific methods. Only metascience.
>
> And nothing out of the range of 10E-14 sec TO 10E+20 sec can be analyzed by scientific methods. Only metascience.
>
> And the above marks the limits of what a fucking human can measure and model. That's why relativity IS A FUCKING HOAX!
>
> And Paparios, FUCK your idiotic explanation about quasar. Being a drooling elder, you answer things like A FUCKING CHILD, asshole!

LOL, so says the unemployed and uneducated completely unknown argentinian EE.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<6283E907.25F1@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90438&group=sci.physics.relativity#90438

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:27:19 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 17 May 2022 18:27 UTC

Maybe yous people don't understand the question..
even if i made it simplier for you by using short sentences..

I'll try again.

> The Question is..
> going by the images..

"going by the images.." means, only looking
at the photos, not what other peoples opinions
are what in those photos...likes gases, or black holes.

I'll tell you what it is...

it is simply the sun shinning through waves above it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ej3WK6-U0AYV39t?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314442599365636097/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ej3Vj_xUYAEJPUx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

and the gravitional pull of the sun 'bends' the waves.

There are gravitional waves in our solar system.

Where's my camera?

> are there any Black Holes
> in our solar system?

well, it might look like a black hole if you're one of "those people" in the 'scientific community'.

> > > the blurry one
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/1
> > >
> > > and my sharpen version one
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2

https://youtu.be/0a7etYMLqPs

The Truth Board

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Question is..
> going by the images..
>
> are there any Black Holes
> in our solar system?
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > It appears to me that the mad scientists took
> > their info to the ...'Art Dept.' and told them,
> > "Gimme a Black Hole without looking like it was retouch
> > in Photoshop!"
> >
> > And the 'art dept' genius blurred it so that
> > it appears to be a black hole in the center.
> >
> > Actually, THEY BLURRED EVERYTHING!!!!
> >
> > Then they took it back to the
> > mad scientists and he said...
> > "WHAT THE FUCK IS DAT????"
> >
> > and the girl sez, "That's your black hole."
> >
> > and the mad scientists sez to her..
> >
> > "IT LOOK LIKE YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU UGLY FUCKIN BITCH!!!!"
> >
> > of course she runs out of the room crying...
> >
> > (watch how real women scientists are treated in the scientific community)
> >
> > https://www.netflix.com/title/81303549
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > Now, here is the First black hole photo they showed last year:
> > >
> > > the blurry one
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/1
> > >
> > > and my sharpen version one
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
> > >
> > > Are they going to repeat the same process over and over again for the rest of the billion black holes out there???
> > >
> > > I like my sharpen version better:
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
> > >
> > > only problem is, there is no black hole...
> > >
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/3
> > >
> > > they are just waves like an ocean wave...
> > >
> > > waddayoucallit, gravitional waves?
> > >
> > > space is wet
> > > but
> > > you're
> > > like a fish
> > > you don't feel
> > > the wet.

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<t60v10$ldkh$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90446&group=sci.physics.relativity#90446

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
the Milky Way,
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 15:02:39 -0500
 by: Clutterfreak - Tue, 17 May 2022 20:02 UTC

On 5/17/2022 1:27 PM, The Starmaker wrote:

> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ej3WK6-U0AYV39t?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I still see a Halloween pumpkin right in the middle.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<cf2d78b7-1e9b-4d3d-8a90-286abf60ff6cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90449&group=sci.physics.relativity#90449

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 13:41:47 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 17 May 2022 20:41 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 5:02:43 PM UTC-3, Clutterfreak wrote:

<snip>

> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ej3WK6-U0AYV39t?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
>
> I still see a Halloween pumpkin right in the middle.

Consider this:

- 5 years invested (2017-2022)
- 7 observatories in the western hemisphere (difficult to synchronize arrays of radio-telescopes, down to 10 nsec in the network)
- 8 hours of data collected, corresponding to MW radiation in the 3-100 Ghz.
- At least 1 supercomputer involved in post-processing.
- No less than 140 fucking parasites pretending to be astronomers involved.
- The whole team of Interstellar movie involved in CGI consulting and works.
- No less than 80 million USD in payroll only. Add another 100 millions in instrumentation, PR and shit.

And all that you got is A FUCKING GLOWING ORANGE DONUT photo!

LOL!

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<5f348ecf-29eb-4223-8e10-7de6396ac05en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90451&group=sci.physics.relativity#90451

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 14:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Tue, 17 May 2022 21:38 UTC

El martes, 17 de mayo de 2022 a las 16:41:49 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 5:02:43 PM UTC-3, Clutterfreak wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ej3WK6-U0AYV39t?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
> >
> > I still see a Halloween pumpkin right in the middle.
> >
> Consider this:
>
> - 5 years invested (2017-2022)
> - 7 observatories in the western hemisphere (difficult to synchronize arrays of radio-telescopes, down to 10 nsec in the network)
> - 8 hours of data collected, corresponding to MW radiation in the 3-100 Ghz.
> - At least 1 supercomputer involved in post-processing.
> - No less than 140 fucking parasites pretending to be astronomers involved.
> - The whole team of Interstellar movie involved in CGI consulting and works.
> - No less than 80 million USD in payroll only. Add another 100 millions in instrumentation, PR and shit.
>
> And all that you got is A FUCKING GLOWING ORANGE DONUT photo!

LOL, what a jerk!!!

Scientific missions are sometimes quite more longer than 5 years. Take for example the New Horizons mission. New Horizons is the first mission in NASA's New Frontiers mission category, larger and more expensive than the Discovery missions but smaller than the missions of the Flagship Program. The cost of the mission (including spacecraft and instrument development, launch vehicle, mission operations, data analysis, and education/public outreach) is approximately $700 million over 15 years (2001–2016).

The goal of the mission is to understand the formation of the Plutonian system, the Kuiper belt, and the transformation of the early Solar System. The spacecraft collected data on the atmospheres, surfaces, interiors, and environments of Pluto and its moons. It will also study other objects in the Kuiper belt. By way of comparison, New Horizons gathered 5,000 times as much data at Pluto as Mariner did at Mars.

Some of the questions the mission attempts to answer are: What is Pluto's atmosphere made of and how does it behave? What does its surface look like? Are there large geological structures? How do solar wind particles interact with Pluto's atmosphere?

Specifically, the mission's science objectives are to:

Map the surface compositions of Pluto and Charon
Characterize the geologies and morphologies of Pluto and Charon
Characterize the neutral atmosphere of Pluto and its escape rate
Search for an atmosphere around Charon
Map surface temperatures on Pluto and Charon
Search for rings and additional satellites around Pluto
Conduct similar investigations of one or more Kuiper belt objects

Results of the mission are astounding pictures of Pluto, Charon, Nix and Hydra and a wonderful picture of Arrokoth (a Kuiper object).

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<2a73c796-c8f9-4042-80fa-31583294de76n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90452&group=sci.physics.relativity#90452

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 14:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 17 May 2022 21:52 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 6:38:07 PM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:
> El martes, 17 de mayo de 2022 a las 16:41:49 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> > On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 5:02:43 PM UTC-3, Clutterfreak wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > I still see a Halloween pumpkin right in the middle.
> > >
> > Consider this:
> >
> > - 5 years invested (2017-2022)
> > - 7 observatories in the western hemisphere (difficult to synchronize arrays of radio-telescopes, down to 10 nsec in the network)
> > - 8 hours of data collected, corresponding to MW radiation in the 3-100 Ghz.
> > - At least 1 supercomputer involved in post-processing.
> > - No less than 140 fucking parasites pretending to be astronomers involved.
> > - The whole team of Interstellar movie involved in CGI consulting and works.
> > - No less than 80 million USD in payroll only. Add another 100 millions in instrumentation, PR and shit.
> >
> > And all that you got is A FUCKING GLOWING ORANGE DONUT photo!
> >
> LOL, what a jerk!!!
>
> Scientific missions are sometimes quite more longer than 5 years. Take for example the New Horizons mission. New Horizons is the first mission in NASA's New Frontiers mission category, larger and more expensive than the Discovery missions but smaller than the missions of the Flagship Program. The cost of the mission (including spacecraft and instrument development, launch vehicle, mission operations, data analysis, and education/public outreach) is approximately $700 million over 15 years (2001–2016).
>
> The goal of the mission is to understand the formation of the Plutonian system, the Kuiper belt, and the transformation of the early Solar System. The spacecraft collected data on the atmospheres, surfaces, interiors, and environments of Pluto and its moons. It will also study other objects in the Kuiper belt. By way of comparison, New Horizons gathered 5,000 times as much data at Pluto as Mariner did at Mars.
>
> Some of the questions the mission attempts to answer are: What is Pluto's atmosphere made of and how does it behave? What does its surface look like? Are there large geological structures? How do solar wind particles interact with Pluto's atmosphere?
>
> Specifically, the mission's science objectives are to:
>
> Map the surface compositions of Pluto and Charon
> Characterize the geologies and morphologies of Pluto and Charon
> Characterize the neutral atmosphere of Pluto and its escape rate
> Search for an atmosphere around Charon
> Map surface temperatures on Pluto and Charon
> Search for rings and additional satellites around Pluto
> Conduct similar investigations of one or more Kuiper belt objects
>
> Results of the mission are astounding pictures of Pluto, Charon, Nix and Hydra and a wonderful picture of Arrokoth (a Kuiper object).

I want to test you, Mr. EE.

Detail the following parameters of such mission:

- TX power and antenna size of the spacecraft.
- Bit rate, modulation and codification schemes used by the spacecraft.
- Level of received signal on Earth.
- MW region at which transmissions are made toward Earth.
- Source of energy for such spacecraft. Don't come with the Pioneer shit.
- Level of light shun upon Pluto by the Sun. Don't come with multiwavelength shit.
- Technology and algorithms behind the "marvelous" photographs.
- Algorithms in use for space navigation to lock in trajectory of the spacecraft, and origin of corrections.
- Life expectancy of the spacecraft in ACTIVE mode, keeping links with Earth.

If you don't know, the shut up.
If you think that you know, don't dare to FAIL on any of the above items.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<4413078.LvFx2qVVIh@PointedEars.de>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90453&group=sci.physics.relativity#90453

From: PointedE...@web.de (Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 01:01:20 +0200
Face: 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
 by: Thomas 'Pointed - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:01 UTC

whodat wrote:

> For anyone who didn't understand the depth and breadth of self-
> deprecation what follows is an example of an ever so slightly
> more sophisticated version.
>
> I call this one "exposing one's insanity."

Thanks for sharing.
> On 5/14/2022 1:13 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
>> [his (self-)delusions]

Amazing and disturbing how (self-)deluded a single individual can be.

PointedEars
--
I heard that entropy isn't what it used to be.

(from: WolframAlpha)