If I can have honesty, it's easier to overlook mistakes. -- Kirk, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Getting Back to EV's

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Getting Back to EV'sTom Kunich
`* Re: Getting Back to EV'sfunkma...@hotmail.com
 `* Re: Getting Back to EV'sTom Kunich
  +- Re: Getting Back to EV'sfunkma...@hotmail.com
  `* Re: Getting Back to EV'sJeff Liebermann
   `* Re: Getting Back to EV'sTom Kunich
    `* Re: Getting Back to EV'sJeff Liebermann
     `* Re: Getting Back to EV'sTom Kunich
      +* Re: Getting Back to EV'sJohn B.
      |`- Re: Getting Back to EV'sfunkma...@hotmail.com
      `* Re: Getting Back to EV'sJeff Liebermann
       `- Re: Getting Back to EV'sTom Kunich

1
Re: Getting Back to EV's

<09d692ed-2df6-4c05-9549-b78e127260b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90106&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90106

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 11:43:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Getting Back to EV's
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 18:43 UTC

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 2:17:24 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail..com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 6:58:56 PM UTC-4, floriduh dumbass wrote:
> > On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 05:23:39 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > >One can only wonder why sailing a boat is considered imaginary? I
> > >lived on a boat and sailed around S.E. Asia for a number if years with
> > >one voyage from Thailand to Australia and return.
> > >
> > >And yes I did have a gun aboard for much of the time. Although not a
> > >pistol, a shotgun (:-)
> > >

> > That's just Junior. He'll say anything because he wants to start a
> > childish flame war with me.
> Yet your identical responses to Frank are somehow mature rationale discourse....what a fucking hypocrite.
> > He's good for a few laughs every now and
> > then, but opinions of insignificant people (J̶u̶n̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶r̶y̶g̶o̶w̶s̶k̶i̶ pretty me anything by a floriduh dumbass)
> > are... e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶.̶ merely desperate attempts at attention seeking.
>
> There, fixed it for ya, dumbass.

Flunky again demonstrating that fine education of his. He and Liebermann ought to get together. I wasn't that long ago when Liebermann told us that it was impossible for me to have seen a wolf on Mt. Hamilton because there are no wolves in California. Funny how on the news this morning they were showing videos of wolves prowling around Oakland hills backyards. Not to mention that a couple of people have an old broken down wolf as a pet in Fremont.. Liebermann is always willing to show his education and Flunky is trying to outdo him.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Getting Back to EV's

<dcb5752d-a76b-45b6-83c1-e1e294ad3780n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90166&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90166

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 02:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 09:58 UTC

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 2:43:06 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 2:17:24 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 6:58:56 PM UTC-4, floriduh dumbass wrote:

> > > That's just Junior. He'll say anything because he wants to start a
> > > childish flame war with me.
> > Yet your identical responses to Frank are somehow mature rationale discourse....what a fucking hypocrite.
> > > He's good for a few laughs every now and
> > > then, but opinions of insignificant people (J̶u̶n̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶r̶y̶g̶o̶w̶s̶k̶i̶ pretty me anything by a floriduh dumbass)
> > > are... e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶.̶ merely desperate attempts at attention seeking.
> >
> > There, fixed it for ya, dumbass.
> Flunky again demonstrating that fine education of his. He and Liebermann ought to get together. I wasn't that long ago when Liebermann told us that it was impossible for me to have seen a wolf on Mt. Hamilton because there are no wolves in California.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Getting Back to EV's

<56a39687-6a84-4f94-9ef1-ec10c3b284c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90270&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90270

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 00:30 UTC

<5c8e193c-4bf6-4c31-9fb9-595a9a1ef1f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90300&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90300

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 05:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 12:44 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 8:30:06 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 2:58:05 AM UTC-7, funkma...@hotmail..com wrote:
> >
> > > Flunky again demonstrating that fine education of his. He and Liebermann ought to get together. I wasn't that long ago when Liebermann told us that it was impossible for me to have seen a wolf on Mt. Hamilton because there are no wolves in California.
> > We'll take you seriously when you stop making up lies about people, jackass.
>
> So, I'm making things up directly after dopy Liebermann posts "the mythical wolves of Mt Hamilton"

Yup, this is what Jeff wrote about wolves in this forum
From 2017
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/dJLQW-xflUw/m/yvwA8RJGDwAJ
"There have been wolves in California for many years:"

In 2022 he wrote:
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/1Nhk0L-MXjQ/m/EBWI_JLBAAAJ
"I'm agreeing with Tom. Yes, the California Dept of Fish and Game web site indicates that there are wolves in California. "

At no time, ever, did Jeff contradict that you may have seen a wolf on mt. hamilton.

> On TV news on Thursday morning they had video of a wolf walking around someone's backyard in the Oakland hills. But I suppose that Liebermann considers that mythical as well.
> He and you have a lot in common - neither of you has a passing clue about the real world. Somehow you both live in a dream world where no danger not human exist.

The person living in the dream world is the one that keeps making up lies about things people have written here.

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<f49keitf0e1dhu3aa5clfg82npmhemjn6p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90318&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90318

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 09:30:09 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:30 UTC

On Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:30:04 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>So, I'm making things up directly after dopy Liebermann posts "the mythical wolves of Mt Hamilton" On TV news on Thursday morning they had video of a wolf walking around someone's backyard in the Oakland hills.

The problem with using a TV news show as substantiation of your claims
is that it's difficult to verify. I checked various news sites to see
if there were any recent reports and found nothing. The wolf sighting
may well have been true, or it could have been a dog that resembles a
wolf. Difficult to tell from your minimalist description.

>But I suppose that Liebermann considers that mythical as well.

There are wolves in California. The problem is where and when there
were wolves. Sightings are infrequent:
<https://www.californiawolfcenter.org/wolves-in-california>
"As of 2022, there are three known packs of wolves in Northern
California: the Lassen, Beckwourth and Whaleback packs."
"By the middle of the 1920s, wolves in California seemed to have
disappeared entirely."

If there had been a genuine wolf sighting on Mt Hamiliton, there would
have been public announcements and warnings. For example:
<https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=213010&inline>
<https://wildlife.ca.gov/Conservation/Mammals/Gray-Wolf/Photos>
If you happen to see a wolf on one of your rides, please fill out this
form:
<https://wildlife.ca.gov/Conservation/Mammals/Gray-Wolf/Sighting-Report>
before riding or running for your life.

Of course, all this does not include werewolves, who only appear on
the night of the full moon.

>He and you have a lot in common - neither of you has a passing clue
>about the real world. Somehow you both live in a dream world where
>no danger not human exist.
>
>https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Moraga%2C+CA&atb=v366-1&t=chromentp&ia=web&iaxm=maps&strict_bbox=0&bbox=39.75000332508749%2C-120.25870780468749%2C39.352392587762196%2C-119.43473319531249&metatoken=0&iax=images

Nice map of Moraga California. Does this have something to do with
wolf sightings in California?

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<196479ec-dc01-4a06-b572-228c45d1f3f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90353&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90353

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 14:22:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 21:22 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 9:30:22 AM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:30:04 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >So, I'm making things up directly after dopy Liebermann posts "the mythical wolves of Mt Hamilton" On TV news on Thursday morning they had video of a wolf walking around someone's backyard in the Oakland hills.
> The problem with using a TV news show as substantiation of your claims
> is that it's difficult to verify. I checked various news sites to see
> if there were any recent reports and found nothing. The wolf sighting
> may well have been true, or it could have been a dog that resembles a
> wolf. Difficult to tell from your minimalist description.
> >But I suppose that Liebermann considers that mythical as well.
> There are wolves in California. The problem is where and when there
> were wolves. Sightings are infrequent:
> <https://www.californiawolfcenter.org/wolves-in-california>
> "As of 2022, there are three known packs of wolves in Northern
> California: the Lassen, Beckwourth and Whaleback packs."
> "By the middle of the 1920s, wolves in California seemed to have
> disappeared entirely."
>
> If there had been a genuine wolf sighting on Mt Hamiliton, there would
> have been public announcements and warnings. For example:
> <https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=213010&inline>
> <https://wildlife.ca.gov/Conservation/Mammals/Gray-Wolf/Photos>
> If you happen to see a wolf on one of your rides, please fill out this
> form:
> <https://wildlife.ca.gov/Conservation/Mammals/Gray-Wolf/Sighting-Report>
> before riding or running for your life.
>
> Of course, all this does not include werewolves, who only appear on
> the night of the full moon.
> >He and you have a lot in common - neither of you has a passing clue
> >about the real world. Somehow you both live in a dream world where
> >no danger not human exist.
> >
> >https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Moraga%2C+CA&atb=v366-1&t=chromentp&ia=web&iaxm=maps&strict_bbox=0&bbox=39.75000332508749%2C-120.25870780468749%2C39.352392587762196%2C-119.43473319531249&metatoken=0&iax=images
> Nice map of Moraga California. Does this have something to do with
> wolf sightings in California?
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Who the hell gives a shit what you think you can find? They showed videos of the wolf. And that area is directly adjacent to entirely open land and a large Redwood forest. Do you suppose that Wolves after a century of being slaughtered are interested in making their presence known? There is absolutely no end to your foolishness.

Your asinine ignorance and foolish belief that I couldn't recognize wolves when I've been around animals of all sorts for 78 years shows just why I call you one of the Stupid 4. Wolves are so entirely different from Coyotes that there is NO possibility of mistaking one for the other. They even hold their tails differently. On the other hand you would be more likely to mistake a goat for a sheep.

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<u6tkei9hubogs7ev5qb99rmus9tkpiohj3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90358&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90358

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:24:39 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:24 UTC

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 14:22:54 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>Who the hell gives a shit what you think you can find?

I find it rather odd that when you fail to effectively criticize what
I actually write, you criticize what you wanted me to write. When
that fails, you then attack me personally. When that also fails, you
now attack the tools I use? What's next? Do you plan to attack my
friends, associates, politics, eating habits, attire or automobile.

The problem is that I don't totally believe you. There might be a
small chance that you were telling the truth, but based on past
experience with your amazing facts and claims, I

You claim that:
"On TV news on Thursday morning they had video of a wolf walking
around someone's backyard in the Oakland hills."
1. Mt Hamilton is 70 miles away from the Oakland Hills.
2. You had 2 opportunities to disclose the TV stations that you was
the wolf story. You didn't.

>They showed videos of the wolf. And that area is directly adjacent to entirely open land and a large Redwood forest.

Who are "they"? Could you please provide the stations name, channel,
and approximate time that you saw the videos. I can then look at the
station's program guide and logs to determine if you are telling the
truth.

>Do you suppose that Wolves after a century of being slaughtered are interested in making their presence known?

Not intentionally. Loss of habitat is causing many animals to live
closer to humans. In my area, I'm seeing an increase in the number of
Mountain Lions (also known as Cougars or Pumas).
<https://www.santacruzpumas.org>
If we had wolves in the area, the encroachment problems would be
similar.

>Your asinine ignorance and foolish belief that I couldn't recognize wolves when I've been around animals of all sorts for 78 years shows just why I call you one of the Stupid 4. Wolves are so entirely different from Coyotes that there is NO possibility of mistaking one for the other. They even hold their tails differently. On the other hand you would be more likely to mistake a goat for a sheep.

I'll add wolf biology to your growing list of talents. We have a few
dogs around the neighborhood that look very much like wolves at a
distance.
"11 Dogs That Look Like Wolves"
<https://pethelpful.com/dogs/11-dogs-similar-to-wolf>

I wrote "dog", not "coyote". I do agree that it is fairly easy to
distinguish between wolves and coyotes. The easiest way is that adult
wolves are generally large than coyotes. Some other differences:
<https://www.iowadnr.gov/Portals/idnr/uploads/education/visitors/gray_wolf_bio.pdf>

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<5e0b11f8-4066-4532-9ae5-7d14b5e8a641n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90360&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90360

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:32 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 3:24:52 PM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 14:22:54 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Who the hell gives a shit what you think you can find?
> I find it rather odd that when you fail to effectively criticize what
> I actually write, you criticize what you wanted me to write. When
> that fails, you then attack me personally. When that also fails, you
> now attack the tools I use? What's next? Do you plan to attack my
> friends, associates, politics, eating habits, attire or automobile.
>
> The problem is that I don't totally believe you. There might be a
> small chance that you were telling the truth, but based on past
> experience with your amazing facts and claims, I
>
> You claim that:
> "On TV news on Thursday morning they had video of a wolf walking
> around someone's backyard in the Oakland hills."
> 1. Mt Hamilton is 70 miles away from the Oakland Hills.
> 2. You had 2 opportunities to disclose the TV stations that you was
> the wolf story. You didn't.
> >They showed videos of the wolf. And that area is directly adjacent to entirely open land and a large Redwood forest.
> Who are "they"? Could you please provide the stations name, channel,
> and approximate time that you saw the videos. I can then look at the
> station's program guide and logs to determine if you are telling the
> truth.
> >Do you suppose that Wolves after a century of being slaughtered are interested in making their presence known?
> Not intentionally. Loss of habitat is causing many animals to live
> closer to humans. In my area, I'm seeing an increase in the number of
> Mountain Lions (also known as Cougars or Pumas).
> <https://www.santacruzpumas.org>
> If we had wolves in the area, the encroachment problems would be
> similar.
> >Your asinine ignorance and foolish belief that I couldn't recognize wolves when I've been around animals of all sorts for 78 years shows just why I call you one of the Stupid 4. Wolves are so entirely different from Coyotes that there is NO possibility of mistaking one for the other. They even hold their tails differently. On the other hand you would be more likely to mistake a goat for a sheep.
> I'll add wolf biology to your growing list of talents. We have a few
> dogs around the neighborhood that look very much like wolves at a
> distance.
> "11 Dogs That Look Like Wolves"
> <https://pethelpful.com/dogs/11-dogs-similar-to-wolf>
>
> I wrote "dog", not "coyote". I do agree that it is fairly easy to
> distinguish between wolves and coyotes. The easiest way is that adult
> wolves are generally large than coyotes. Some other differences:
> <https://www.iowadnr.gov/Portals/idnr/uploads/education/visitors/gray_wolf_bio.pdf>
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

You're simply too stupid to discuss anything with. Dogs that look like wolves. Yeah, sure.

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<898leilsh423n7fdvotbopth8mohq7uu8f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90377&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90377

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 08:08:08 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 01:08 UTC

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:32:26 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> I'll add wolf biology to your growing list of talents. We have a few
>> dogs around the neighborhood that look very much like wolves at a
>> distance.
>> "11 Dogs That Look Like Wolves"
>> <https://pethelpful.com/dogs/11-dogs-similar-to-wolf>
>>
>> I wrote "dog", not "coyote". I do agree that it is fairly easy to
>> distinguish between wolves and coyotes. The easiest way is that adult
>> wolves are generally large than coyotes. Some other differences:
>> <https://www.iowadnr.gov/Portals/idnr/uploads/education/visitors/gray_wolf_bio.pdf>
>> --
>> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
>> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
>> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
>> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
>
>You're simply too stupid to discuss anything with. Dogs that look like wolves. Yeah, sure.

And as usual our resident Dumb Ass falls flat on his face again.
Try
https://tinyurl.com/3w87ma54
and
https://www.rd.com/list/dogs-that-look-like-wolves/
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<0rflei1sinumgg179otvl43uec6dqe823r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90379&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90379

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 20:30:47 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 03:30 UTC

<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>You're simply too stupid to discuss anything with.

More likely you don't know how to reply to my fact checking.

Perhaps if you wrote something besides accusations, didn't insult the
writer, replied on topic, didn't lie, avoided politics, substantiated
your assertions, provided links to sources, read what people write and
reply to what they actually wrote, instead of what you imagined they
wrote, we might actually be able to have a discussion.

>Dogs that look like wolves. Yeah, sure.
For sure: "Dogs that look like wolves"
<https://www.google.com/search?q=dogs+that+look+like+wolves&tbm=isch>

It's easy to tell the difference between a wolf and a dog. If you're
running for your life, it's a wolf. Otherwise, it's a dog.

Have you found the TV channel and time when you saw the announcement
of a wolf sighting on Mt Hamilton yet?

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<849e1606-7b3d-4b3c-9a93-6584d00a5afan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90401&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90401

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 04:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 11:21 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 9:08:16 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:32:26 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 3:24:52?PM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> >> I find it rather odd that when you fail to effectively criticize what
> >> I actually write, you criticize what you wanted me to write. When
> >> that fails, you then attack me personally. When that also fails, you
> >> now attack the tools I use? What's next? Do you plan to attack my
> >> friends, associates, politics, eating habits, attire or automobile.
> >>
> >> The problem is that I don't totally believe you. There might be a
> >> small chance that you were telling the truth, but based on past
> >> experience with your amazing facts and claims, I
> >>
> >> You claim that:
> >> "On TV news on Thursday morning they had video of a wolf walking
> >> around someone's backyard in the Oakland hills."
> >> 1. Mt Hamilton is 70 miles away from the Oakland Hills.
> >> 2. You had 2 opportunities to disclose the TV stations that you was
> >> the wolf story. You didn't.
> >> Who are "they"? Could you please provide the stations name, channel,
> >> and approximate time that you saw the videos. I can then look at the
> >> station's program guide and logs to determine if you are telling the
> >> truth.
> >> Not intentionally. Loss of habitat is causing many animals to live
> >> closer to humans. In my area, I'm seeing an increase in the number of
> >> Mountain Lions (also known as Cougars or Pumas).
> >> <https://www.santacruzpumas.org>
> >> If we had wolves in the area, the encroachment problems would be
> >> similar.
> >> I'll add wolf biology to your growing list of talents. We have a few
> >> dogs around the neighborhood that look very much like wolves at a
> >> distance.
> >> "11 Dogs That Look Like Wolves"
> >> <https://pethelpful.com/dogs/11-dogs-similar-to-wolf>
> >>
> >> I wrote "dog", not "coyote". I do agree that it is fairly easy to
> >> distinguish between wolves and coyotes. The easiest way is that adult
> >> wolves are generally large than coyotes. Some other differences:
> >> <https://www.iowadnr.gov/Portals/idnr/uploads/education/visitors/gray_wolf_bio.pdf>
> >> --
> >> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> >> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> >> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> >> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
> >
> >You're simply too stupid to discuss anything with. Dogs that look like wolves. Yeah, sure.
> And as usual our resident Dumb Ass falls flat on his face again.

As as he put it recently, stepped on his own nuts.

> Try
> https://tinyurl.com/3w87ma54
> and
> https://www.rd.com/list/dogs-that-look-like-wolves/
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

Re: Getting Back to EV's

<e61b56e9-6a57-4507-b5c6-3f5c827ee7e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90413&group=rec.bicycles.tech#90413

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 07:38:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 14:38 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 8:30:54 PM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:32:26 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >You're simply too stupid to discuss anything with.
> More likely you don't know how to reply to my fact checking.
>
> Perhaps if you wrote something besides accusations, didn't insult the
> writer, replied on topic, didn't lie, avoided politics, substantiated
> your assertions, provided links to sources, read what people write and
> reply to what they actually wrote, instead of what you imagined they
> wrote, we might actually be able to have a discussion.
> >Dogs that look like wolves. Yeah, sure.
> For sure: "Dogs that look like wolves"
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=dogs+that+look+like+wolves&tbm=isch>
>
> It's easy to tell the difference between a wolf and a dog. If you're
> running for your life, it's a wolf. Otherwise, it's a dog.
>
> Have you found the TV channel and time when you saw the announcement
> of a wolf sighting on Mt Hamilton yet?
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Jeff, you cannot "fact check". There is nothing behind your façade but more ignorance.