Have you reconsidered a computer career?

tech / sci.math / Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

SubjectAuthor
* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
`* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
 `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulermitchr...@gmail.com
  `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
   `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulermitchr...@gmail.com
    `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
     `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulermitchr...@gmail.com
      `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
       `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulermitchr...@gmail.com
        `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
         `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulermitchr...@gmail.com
          `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerEd Prochak
           +- Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
           `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerMichael Moroney
            `* Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulerStone Rada
             `- Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light rulermitchr...@gmail.com

1
Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su16n6$vde$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90587&group=sci.math#90587

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:03:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:03 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> how can you shrink a ruler beyond zero?

not in physics. This proves actually that negative numbers can't exists,
but it's a matter of moving a zero on a scale. At best.

Spanish judge: 'COVID vaccines are not vaccines
https://seed125.bitchute.com/Nfj8fzASS8yT/n2q8a264bm0C.mp4

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su18e1$vde$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90590&group=sci.math#90590

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:33:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:33 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:04:09 PM UTC-8, Stone Rada wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > how can you shrink a ruler beyond zero?
>> not in physics. This proves actually that negative numbers can't
>> exists, but it's a matter of moving a zero on a scale. At best.
>
> Absolute zero exists just like there is No more North of the North
> pole...

no, it doesn't. Would imply the existence of singularities in this
cosmos, and I'm not that sure they do exists. Show me your dolls or
anything. Zero cannot exists.

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<7ed50106-1c5f-4ca2-a50c-13f9427c4f35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90591&group=sci.math#90591

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:36:16 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:36 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:33:24 PM UTC-8, Stone Rada wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> not in physics. This proves actually that negative numbers can't
> >> exists, but it's a matter of moving a zero on a scale. At best.
> >
> > Absolute zero exists just like there is No more North of the North
> > pole...
> no, it doesn't. Would imply the existence of singularities in this
> cosmos, and I'm not that sure they do exists. Show me your dolls or
> anything. Zero cannot exists.

Can you prove in math no zero or No absolute North exist?
Put you money where your mouth is... moron.

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su18r2$vde$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90593&group=sci.math#90593

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:40:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:40 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Absolute zero exists just like there is No more North of the North
>> > pole...
>> no, it doesn't. Would imply the existence of singularities in this
>> cosmos, and I'm not that sure they do exists. Show me your dolls or
>> anything. Zero cannot exists.
>
> Can you prove in math no zero or No absolute North exist?
> Put you money where your mouth is... moron.

in math, yes, by convention. As said, it's about the moving of a
fictitious zero on a scale. But this world is only about positiveness,
proved by the Entropy, btw. I see no dolls anywhere. Your dolls are
positive.

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<4392fb1b-651c-410e-b9ec-7231aa428562n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90594&group=sci.math#90594

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:42:39 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:42 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:40:23 PM UTC-8, Stone Rada wrote:

> >> no, it doesn't. Would imply the existence of singularities in this
> >> cosmos, and I'm not that sure they do exists. Show me your dolls or
> >> anything. Zero cannot exists.
> >
> > Can you prove in math no zero or No absolute North exist?
> > Put you money where your mouth is... moron.
> in math, yes, by convention. As said, it's about the moving of a

Moron. Absolute zero and relative zero exists by scale.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su1943$vde$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90595&group=sci.math#90595

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:44:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:44 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Can you prove in math no zero or No absolute North exist?
>> > Put you money where your mouth is... moron.
>> in math, yes, by convention. As said, it's about the moving of a
>
> Moron. Absolute zero and relative zero exists by scale.

not in this universe, kiss my ass. There is a positive gravity the places
where the space is "empty". Your dolls are positive 100%.

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<22b1808d-179c-42dc-8318-8e27f7deae74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90598&group=sci.math#90598

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:50:21 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:50 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:45:11 PM UTC-8, Stone Rada wrote:

> >> in math, yes, by convention. As said, it's about the moving of a
> >
> > Moron. Absolute zero and relative zero exists by scale.
> not in this universe, kiss my ass.

Kelvin doesn't exist in this universe? And you need to kiss your own...
Loser..

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su19k3$9ai$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90599&group=sci.math#90599

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:53:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:53 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Moron. Absolute zero and relative zero exists by scale.
>> not in this universe, kiss my ass.
>
> Kelvin doesn't exist in this universe? And you need to kiss your own...
> Loser..

Kelvin is positive, ie room temp is 293⁰ K.

Brazil: She tied up her unvaccinated husband and dragged him to the
vaccination centre

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<0cda5933-9e69-4022-8784-901b9deb3305n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90602&group=sci.math#90602

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:00:56 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:00 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:53:42 PM UTC-8, Stone Rada wrote:

> >> not in this universe, kiss my ass.
> >
> > Kelvin doesn't exist in this universe? And you need to kiss your own...
> > Loser..
> Kelvin is positive, ie room temp is 293⁰ K.

Did I say it was negative you moron?
What is you argument about about its zero and above?

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su1a7j$9ai$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90604&group=sci.math#90604

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:03:48 -0000 (UTC)
<0cda5933-9e69-4022-8784-901b9deb3305n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:03 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Kelvin doesn't exist in this universe? And you need to kiss your
>> > own...
>> > Loser..
>> Kelvin is positive, ie room temp is 293⁰ K.
> What is you argument about about its zero and above?

it's zero by convention, but never measured as zero. Lowest value is
something 0.35 something. Go find out. Show me your thermometer.

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<4595fa4a-2441-45c6-b37f-ef9ca87e23bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90605&group=sci.math#90605

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:08:46 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:08 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 1:04:08 PM UTC-8, Stone Rada wrote:

> >> Kelvin is positive, ie room temp is 293⁰ K.
> > What is you argument about about its zero and above?
> it's zero by convention, but never measured as zero. Lowest value is
> something 0.35 something. Go find out. Show me your thermometer.

How far above zero is it?

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<2473b2aa-d105-4aec-a694-4076a6091f7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90606&group=sci.math#90606

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:41:50 -0800 (PST)
From: edproc...@gmail.com (Ed Prochak)
 by: Ed Prochak - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:41 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4:09:03 PM UTC-5, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > What is you argument about about its zero and above?
> > it's zero by convention, but never measured as zero. Lowest value is
> > something 0.35 something. Go find out. Show me your thermometer.
> How far above zero is it?

It is amusing to watch two trolls argue. 8^)

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su1dtl$52c$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90608&group=sci.math#90608

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:06:46 -0000 (UTC)
<0cda5933-9e69-4022-8784-901b9deb3305n@googlegroups.com>
<su1a7j$9ai$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<4595fa4a-2441-45c6-b37f-ef9ca87e23bdn@googlegroups.com>
<2473b2aa-d105-4aec-a694-4076a6091f7dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:06 UTC

Ed Prochak wrote:

>> > it's zero by convention, but never measured as zero. Lowest value is
>> > something 0.35 something. Go find out. Show me your thermometer.
>> How far above zero is it?
>
> It is amusing to watch two trolls argue. 8^)

you are kissing asses, you disgusting uneducated subhuman excrement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero
A record cold temperature of 450 ± 80 picokelvin (pK) (4.5×10−10 K) in a
BEC of sodium atoms was achieved in 2003 by researchers at Massachusetts
Institute of Technology (MIT).[10].

that's positive, imbecile.

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su1h6c$1do8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90624&group=sci.math#90624

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:02:38 -0500
<0cda5933-9e69-4022-8784-901b9deb3305n@googlegroups.com>
<su1a7j$9ai$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<4595fa4a-2441-45c6-b37f-ef9ca87e23bdn@googlegroups.com>
<2473b2aa-d105-4aec-a694-4076a6091f7dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 23:02 UTC

On 2/9/2022 4:41 PM, Ed Prochak wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4:09:03 PM UTC-5, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> it's zero by convention, but never measured as zero. Lowest value is
>>> something 0.35 something. Go find out. Show me your thermometer.
>> How far above zero is it?
>
> It is amusing to watch two trolls argue. 8^)

A kꙫꙫkfight!

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<su1hje$52c$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90625&group=sci.math#90625

From: sto...@nbea.ca (Stone Rada)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 23:09:34 -0000 (UTC)
<0cda5933-9e69-4022-8784-901b9deb3305n@googlegroups.com>
<su1a7j$9ai$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<4595fa4a-2441-45c6-b37f-ef9ca87e23bdn@googlegroups.com>
<2473b2aa-d105-4aec-a694-4076a6091f7dn@googlegroups.com>
<su1h6c$1do8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Stone Rada - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 23:09 UTC

imbecilic uneducated troll Michael Moroney fucks evacuating:

>>> How far above zero is it?
>>
>> It is amusing to watch two trolls argue. 8^)
>
> A kꙫꙫkfight!

you two bags of rocks, obviously. Amazing, these cretins don't understand
basic physics. You stupid son of a bitch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero#Very_low_temperatures
The current world record for effective temperatures was set in 2021 at 38
picokelvin (pK), or 0.000000000038 of a kelvin, through matter-wave
lensing of rubidium Bose–Einstein condensates.[39]

Re: What is the length contraction of a faster than light ruler

<0414682c-8dff-4ba8-a797-417769f2939en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90641&group=sci.math#90641

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:44:34 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 02:44 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 3:09:57 PM UTC-8, Stone Rada wrote:
> imbecilic uneducated troll Michael Moroney fucks evacuating:

Just as there is no North of the north pole there is no more quantity below
absolute no quantity... there is no more quantity to subtract from...

Mitchell Raemsch