Between infinite and short there is a big difference. -- G. H. Gonnet

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct energy beams.

SubjectAuthor
* New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength directRichard Hertz
+* Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelengthRichard Hertz
|`* Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelengthRichard Hertz
| `- Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelengthRichard Hertz
`* Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelengthwhodat
 `- Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelengthThomas Heger

1
New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct energy beams.

<97d47a64-f68d-4f54-bb2b-fd19e7bf0c7cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90638&group=sci.physics.relativity#90638

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 11:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct
energy beams.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 21 May 2022 18:58 UTC

Russia has announced that is in possession of a new type of beam weapons
that are based on new physics principles, which render obsolete kinetic weapons.

Operational beam weapons are capable of render useless OR destroy any
target, up to 1,600 Km high (satellites, missiles, drones, humans, ....).

Prototypes are being deployed at Ukraine AND the space above Ukraine, up
to 1,000 miles.

Working at the speed of light, they are somehow related to lasers.

It takes 5 seconds to melt drones as far as 3 miles, and blind satellites
on a wide electromagnetic spectrum, from MW to UV.

They are based on new composite elements, which provide the source of
direct energy beams, far more powerful than Reagan's dreamed X-ray lasers.

Do you believe this being possible? Russia announced two models being
tested right now on the battlefield.

Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct energy beams.

<449654a9-3f53-4892-b594-363241e628den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90642&group=sci.physics.relativity#90642

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 12:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength
direct energy beams.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 21 May 2022 19:17 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 3:58:57 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Russia has announced that is in possession of a new type of beam weapons
> that are based on new physics principles, which render obsolete kinetic weapons.
>
> Operational beam weapons are capable of render useless OR destroy any
> target, up to 1,600 Km high (satellites, missiles, drones, humans, ....).
>
> Prototypes are being deployed at Ukraine AND the space above Ukraine, up
> to 1,000 miles.
>
> Working at the speed of light, they are somehow related to lasers.
>
> It takes 5 seconds to melt drones as far as 3 miles, and blind satellites
> on a wide electromagnetic spectrum, from MW to UV.
>
> They are based on new composite elements, which provide the source of
> direct energy beams, far more powerful than Reagan's dreamed X-ray lasers.
>
> Do you believe this being possible? Russia announced two models being
> tested right now on the battlefield.

Remember Tesla's offer to UK in the '30s?
The idea was ahead of its time, but basically was based on disruptive electric discharges through the atmosphere, only
that it wasn't possible to model the pathway of such beams (like directed lightnings).

Maybe magnetism had a saying, but they didn't know how to assemble both kind of direct energy (EM waves are transversal).

Lasers and masers can provide a direct path, conveying transversal EM energy.

But, what if longitudinal energy beams could have been derived from transversal EM beams?

Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct energy beams.

<da323c09-4ae9-48f8-8c65-1ca55b7f49can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90643&group=sci.physics.relativity#90643

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 12:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
direct energy beams.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 21 May 2022 19:25 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 4:17:27 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 3:58:57 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > Russia has announced that is in possession of a new type of beam weapons
> > that are based on new physics principles, which render obsolete kinetic weapons.
> >
> > Operational beam weapons are capable of render useless OR destroy any
> > target, up to 1,600 Km high (satellites, missiles, drones, humans, ....).
> >
> > Prototypes are being deployed at Ukraine AND the space above Ukraine, up
> > to 1,000 miles.
> >
> > Working at the speed of light, they are somehow related to lasers.
> >
> > It takes 5 seconds to melt drones as far as 3 miles, and blind satellites
> > on a wide electromagnetic spectrum, from MW to UV.
> >
> > They are based on new composite elements, which provide the source of
> > direct energy beams, far more powerful than Reagan's dreamed X-ray lasers.
> >
> > Do you believe this being possible? Russia announced two models being
> > tested right now on the battlefield.
> Remember Tesla's offer to UK in the '30s?
> The idea was ahead of its time, but basically was based on disruptive electric discharges through the atmosphere, only
> that it wasn't possible to model the pathway of such beams (like directed lightnings).
>
> Maybe magnetism had a saying, but they didn't know how to assemble both kind of direct energy (EM waves are transversal).
>
> Lasers and masers can provide a direct path, conveying transversal EM energy.
>
> But, what if longitudinal energy beams could have been derived from transversal EM beams?

What if it's based on a two stages procedure: First, ionize a direct path toward targets. Secondly, use it as a tunnel to convey
longitudinal energy, which is focused by the ionized path?

Some kind of virtual longitudinal rail, which continuously regenerates the energy blob?

Something like this exists using Erbium in optical amplifiers, being used since early '90s.

Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct energy beams.

<4d9ed574-49a5-466e-bcb3-25519d3813f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90644&group=sci.physics.relativity#90644

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 12:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
direct energy beams.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 21 May 2022 19:30 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 4:25:39 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 4:17:27 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 3:58:57 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > > Russia has announced that is in possession of a new type of beam weapons
> > > that are based on new physics principles, which render obsolete kinetic weapons.
> > >
> > > Operational beam weapons are capable of render useless OR destroy any
> > > target, up to 1,600 Km high (satellites, missiles, drones, humans, ....).
> > >
> > > Prototypes are being deployed at Ukraine AND the space above Ukraine, up
> > > to 1,000 miles.
> > >
> > > Working at the speed of light, they are somehow related to lasers.
> > >
> > > It takes 5 seconds to melt drones as far as 3 miles, and blind satellites
> > > on a wide electromagnetic spectrum, from MW to UV.
> > >
> > > They are based on new composite elements, which provide the source of
> > > direct energy beams, far more powerful than Reagan's dreamed X-ray lasers.
> > >
> > > Do you believe this being possible? Russia announced two models being
> > > tested right now on the battlefield.
> > Remember Tesla's offer to UK in the '30s?
> > The idea was ahead of its time, but basically was based on disruptive electric discharges through the atmosphere, only
> > that it wasn't possible to model the pathway of such beams (like directed lightnings).
> >
> > Maybe magnetism had a saying, but they didn't know how to assemble both kind of direct energy (EM waves are transversal).
> >
> > Lasers and masers can provide a direct path, conveying transversal EM energy.
> >
> > But, what if longitudinal energy beams could have been derived from transversal EM beams?
> What if it's based on a two stages procedure: First, ionize a direct path toward targets. Secondly, use it as a tunnel to convey
> longitudinal energy, which is focused by the ionized path?
>
> Some kind of virtual longitudinal rail, which continuously regenerates the energy blob?
>
> Something like this exists using Erbium in optical amplifiers, being used since early '90s.

Right now, ultrashort laser pulses (concentrating high energy levels) are used as COLD TOOLS to disrupt valence bonding
in matter, breaking it away. And it doesn't involve HEAT. Just molecular bonding rupture, the matter is being cut and breaks.

Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct energy beams.

<jetnq8FlgchU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90654&group=sci.physics.relativity#90654

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
direct energy beams.
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 22:08:46 -0500
 by: whodat - Sun, 22 May 2022 03:08 UTC

On 5/21/2022 1:58 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Russia has announced that is in possession of a new type of beam weapons
> that are based on new physics principles, which render obsolete kinetic weapons.
>
> Operational beam weapons are capable of render useless OR destroy any
> target, up to 1,600 Km high (satellites, missiles, drones, humans, ....).
>
> Prototypes are being deployed at Ukraine AND the space above Ukraine, up
> to 1,000 miles.
>
> Working at the speed of light, they are somehow related to lasers.
>
> It takes 5 seconds to melt drones as far as 3 miles, and blind satellites
> on a wide electromagnetic spectrum, from MW to UV.
>
> They are based on new composite elements, which provide the source of
> direct energy beams, far more powerful than Reagan's dreamed X-ray lasers.
>
> Do you believe this being possible? Russia announced two models being
> tested right now on the battlefield.

The reason things like the SAM-D antimissile missile system worked to
help to dismantle the Soviet Union was because the Soviets were so
bloody paranoid that they lost sight of the actual possibilities.

What you're reporting here is simply a variation on those strategic
initiatives that never had any possibility of functioning as advertised.

All variations of snake oil only work as well as the targeted victim
believes.

Re: New physics principles allowed the creation of multiwavelength direct energy beams.

<jeu38sFnhc6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90661&group=sci.physics.relativity#90661

From: ttt_...@web.de (Thomas Heger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
direct energy beams.
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 08:24:30 +0200
 by: Thomas Heger - Sun, 22 May 2022 06:24 UTC

Am 22.05.2022 um 05:08 schrieb whodat:
> On 5/21/2022 1:58 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
>> Russia has announced that is in possession of a new type of beam weapons
>> that are based on new physics principles, which render obsolete
>> kinetic weapons.
>>
>> Operational beam weapons are capable of render useless OR destroy any
>> target, up to 1,600 Km high (satellites, missiles, drones, humans, ....).
>>
>> Prototypes are being deployed at Ukraine AND the space above Ukraine, up
>> to 1,000 miles.
>>
>> Working at the speed of light, they are somehow related to lasers.
>>
>> It takes 5 seconds to melt drones as far as 3 miles, and blind satellites
>> on a wide electromagnetic spectrum, from MW to UV.
>>
>> They are based on new composite elements, which provide the source of
>> direct energy beams, far more powerful than Reagan's dreamed X-ray
>> lasers.
>>
>> Do you believe this being possible? Russia announced two models being
>> tested right now on the battlefield.
>
> The reason things like the SAM-D antimissile missile system worked to
> help to dismantle the Soviet Union was because the Soviets were so
> bloody paranoid that they lost sight of the actual possibilities.
>
> What you're reporting here is simply a variation on those strategic
> initiatives that never had any possibility of functioning as advertised.

We know actually that some 'star-wars-weapons' functioned properly (at
least in the US).

For instance the WTC-complex looked after 9/11, as if someone shot down
a beam, which dematerialised about a million tons of steel and concrete.

If the US military did that, it would have been the worst strategical
error of all times (because now everybody wants such a 'disintegrator').

So, possibly these star-wars-beam-weapons were not American.

But who else could have done that and for what reason?

TH