Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 13:12:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More to add to AP's Moon arrival books// More logical supporting
evidence that Poles in Early Cretaceous were subtropical- PENGUINS// Arrival
of Moon in Cretaceous. Of course I am the author of the idea that the Moon
arrived late in Earth history...
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:12 UTC

More to add to AP's Moon arrival books// More logical supporting evidence that Poles in Early Cretaceous were subtropical- PENGUINS// Arrival of Moon in Cretaceous. Of course I am the author of the idea that the Moon arrived late in Earth history...
3m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 3, 2022, 11:25:53 PM (6 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
More to add to AP's Moon arrival books// More logical supporting evidence that Poles in Early Cretaceous were subtropical- PENGUINS// Arrival of Moon in Cretaceous.

Of course I am the author of the idea that the Moon arrived late in Earth history and arrived in Cretaceous. So that dinosaurs living in the North Pole and the South Pole had tropical to subtropical weather all year round in fact all day round because 1/2 of Earth was always staring into the Sun, with no nightfall. This is possible when a planet has no satellite, that the planet's revolution is the same as its rotation, causing a permanent sunshine on 1/2 of Earth. I wrote 3 books below detailing this idea.

But today I am looking at the magazine that lists the PBS shows for the month of February 2022 and on Tuesday 8Feb will be a NATURE show on Penguins.

This started my mind to thinking. Can penguin existence support the idea and theory that Moon was a Cretaceous newcomer that changed the weather of the arctic and antarctic climate? Can I use Penguins as evidence in support of the idea that the Poles were subtropical or tropical until very late Cretaceous?

Yes indeed, I can logically use penguins in supporting evidence for we have two logical arguments:

1) the argument that since birds evolved from dinosaurs that by Cretaceous it was very warm and hot on the poles and the birds living there that would become penguins would slowly evolve into "cold environment" as that climate slowly shifted from hot to cold.

And the second argument is what present day scientists believe in--

2) present day belief is that dinosaurs evolved into birds like penguins when the climate at the poles was always cold and that you take dinosaurs not used to cold climate and evolve them to withstand cold climate.

So in AP's version, the penguins were initially warm weather birds that slowly evolved to live and withstand life in a cold climate because that coldness was created gradually. Whereas the present view is that Poles were always cold and birds had to evolve immediately to withstand cold.

You see, in AP's view, the climate and penguins slowly evolved together to live in coldness as the coldness gradually came to the poles. In the present day view of penguin evolution, dinosaurs that became penguins had to evolve almost immediately to live in that coldness.

And this makes further commonsense for some penguin species live in subtropical like climate-- Australia New Zealand.

60th published book

Search for the time the Moon was Earth's satellite// geology series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This book is a continuation of Earth axis tilt 23 degrees occurred when a asteroid bolide carved out the Mediterranean Sea in late Cretaceous, sending Pangaea into a breakup and tilting Earth's axis from 0 to 23 degrees. The dinosaurs were also extincted with this event. But a huge question remains open. When in fact, truly, did the Moon become Earth's satellite? Old Geology assumed that Earth and Moon were a combo from 4.5 billion years onward. But since the Earth axis tilt of 23degrees is a relative recent event, 66 million years ago, opens the door for questioning the first arrival of the Moon. Was it 4.5 billion years ago, or, was the Moon a recent event of Cretaceous age, 90 million years ago? In fact, the single greatest clue in the question of "when was the Moon here?" comes from-- in all places, from Mars. Mars has two satellites which more than likely were outliers of the Asteroid belt. For Phobos and Deimos are Mars satellites and Phobos is scheduled to collide into Mars in some 30 million years from now. So, fast-rewind-backwards to the Earth at 90 million years ago. Earth captured a Moon and Bolide from the Asteroid Belt. And the Bolide, like Phobos scheduled to collide with Earth in about 30 million years, or, to be more exact 66 million years ago. The famous bolide that extincted the dinosaurs and carved out the Mediterranean Sea and tilted Earth axis to be 23 degrees.

Cover Picture: pictures of the Moon from a Google search of the Moon from my computer.

Product details
File Size: 973 KB
Print Length: 67 pages
Publication Date: August 27, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07X536YG5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #289,371 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#62 in Geology (Kindle Store)
#100 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#145 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)

#13-4, 70th published book

Continental Drift with Moon: clarity, mechanism and geometry//Cretaceous bolide//geology series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the Moon was not present as a satellite of Earth until only recently at 90 million years ago. We have to correct the geology history with that important fact. And we have to understand how continental drift works and interrelates with a gravity tidal effect of both Sun and Moon upon Earth.

Cover picture is my photo of a Google search for "earth moon".

Product details
File Size: 962 KB
Print Length: 28 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: November 25, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B081ZQ2918

#13-5, 59th published book

Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago along with Mediterranean Sea//geology series book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads

Earth's axis tilt of 23 degrees came late in history for planet Earth some 66 million years ago when a asteroid bolide hit Earth, that caused not only the dinosaur extinction but carved out the Mediterranean Sea and moved the Europe Asian Laurasia supercontinent of Pangaea in plate tectonics. We have overwhelming proof of this axis tilt from 0 degrees to 23 degrees only in K-T boundary, for we have evidence that all the continents had living plants and animals which just could not be if the 23degree tilt had existed from Cambrian to Cretaceous. Australia alone since it was at the South Pole for much of its history yet still abundant in fossils that could only live in a warm climate.

Cover picture of me circa 1993, pointing at the Mediterranean Sea of Europe..

Product details
File Size: 701 KB
Print Length: 57 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 25, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07X2G7XPN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #307,373 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#62 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#446 in Geology (Books)
#75 in Geology (Kindle Store)

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 4, 2022, 12:50:29 AM (6 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
What I am drawing attention to here is the idea that it is almost impossible to evolve a bird such as the penguin to make Antarctica its home if the South Pole had been the frozen continent throughout the Cretaceous.

On the other hand if Antarctica had been a tropical or subtropical climate through the duration of the Cretaceous, the dinosaur evolved into bird like the penguin had time to evolve as the climate of Antarctica changed from tropical to frozen cold.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 9, 2022, 10:30:43 PM (17 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Fantastic show tonight on NATURE, the 18 species of penguin. And apparently, penguins family started in New Zealand but New Zealand was part of one huge supercontinent and New Zealand as well as Australia were next to Antarctica.

Click here to read the complete article