Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:42:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 171st book of science published by AP// Energy=mc^2 by Umov 1873 and
now AP has Energy= c^3=(m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) = angular momentum times
acceleration// Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 05:42 UTC

171st book of science published by AP// Energy=mc^2 by Umov 1873 and now AP has Energy= c^3=(m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) = angular momentum times acceleration// Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition.

171st published book

Energy=mc^2 by Umov 1873 and now AP has Energy= c^3=(m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) = angular momentum times acceleration// Physics research
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

AP's 171st book of science// Energy=mc^2 by Umov 1873 and now AP has Energy= c^3=(m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) = angular momentum times acceleration. In the divide between the quantum world and the world of molecules and beyond, we can reduce the Energy formula to c^3.
Preface: In the course of figuring out the formula of (Least Action)times(Maximum Electricity Production) equals Energy, I realized I needed to start with Energy = (speed of light)^3. Going beyond the familiar Energy = (mass)(c^2). Also, AP cannot say enough of how important the involvement of doing several different items of science all at once; for the solving of these problems. What I mean is that I am doing simultaneously the extension of Occam's Razor in Logic. And that extension involves (Least Action)times (Maximum Electricity). Where Occam's Razor is a form of physics of Least Action in that the most simple of explanations is the true explanation.
But most important in this Research book, my 171st book of science, I endeavored from the start to make sense of the idea that Energy was the multiplication of Angular Momentum times Acceleration, for that is what (m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) is a formula of Energy. Never before in physics has it been stated that Energy is angular momentum times acceleration.
Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the excellent teaching website of EdisonTechCenter.org, teaching the efficiency of electric generator with excellent graphics and pictures. Notice that the formula for efficiency is the same format as volume = length x width x height in mathematics geometry and the same format as New Ohm's Law = Voltage = Coulomb x magnetic field x electric field.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09S8NMTYV
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 10, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 921 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported