"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile." -- Karl Lehenbauer

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Fwd: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!David Eather
+* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally theRod Speed
|`- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!Anthony William Sloman
+* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!jlarkin
|+- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!Anthony William Sloman
|+- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!whit3rd
|+* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally theTom Gardner
||+- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!Anthony William Sloman
||`* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!jlarkin
|| +* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally theSteve Walker
|| |+* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!jlarkin
|| |`* Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|| | `- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally theSteve Walker
|| +- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!whit3rd
|| `- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!Anthony William Sloman
|`* Fwd: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!David Eather
| `* Re: Fwd: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidencjlarkin
|  `- Re: Fwd: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidencDavid Eather
`- Re: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally theThe Natural Philosopher

Pages:12
Re: Fwd: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!

<16d651f3e7d18376$1$252138$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90819&group=sci.electronics.design#90819

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:07:00 +1000
Subject: Re: Fwd: OT: "Global Warming" scam - carbon not responsible: finally the evidence!
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: eatREMOV...@tpg.com.au (David Eather)
 by: David Eather - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 05:07 UTC

On 22/02/2022 12:18 pm, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2022 09:47:50 +1000, David Eather
> <eatREMOVEher@tpg.com.au> wrote:

don't look up!