"I have not the slightest confidence in 'spiritual manifestations.'" -- Robert G. Ingersoll

tech / sci.math / Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research

SubjectAuthor
* The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compoundArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is theArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is theArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is theArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is theArchimedes Plutonium

1
The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research

<fa2b7869-cea4-45c6-8389-135ac2810a9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90889&group=sci.math#90889

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 17:38:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compound
simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 01:38 UTC

AP's 173rd book of science// Angular Momentum is the compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research
by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 10, 2022, 5:37:01 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe newsgroup
173rd book of Science by AP// Angular Momentum fully represented as a wheel with axle, where magnetism is the wheel, electric field the axle and in combination the wheel & axle representing Faraday law.

by Archimedes Plutonium

In the course of doing my 171st book of science, I come upon this exquisite analogy or teaching aid of angular momentum. Angular momentum is one of the most difficult concepts to understand in all of science. So that whenever we have a better way of teaching and understanding angular momentum is always welcome relief. One only needs to look up angular momentum on the internet and see a wheel with axle.

AP's 171st book of science// Energy=mc^2 by Umov 1873 and now AP has Energy= c^3 (n) =(m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) = angular momentum times acceleration.. In the divide between the quantum world and the world of molecules and beyond, we can reduce the Energy formula to c^3 when we have just one single light-wave involved.

Energy=mc^2 by Umov 1873 and now AP has Energy= c^3 (n) =(m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) = angular momentum times acceleration// Physics research
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Preface: In the course of figuring out the formula of (Least Action)times(Maximum Electricity Production) equals Energy, I realized I needed to start with Energy = (speed of light)^3(n) which is a volume formula, a density of light-waves for light waves have no rest-mass. Going beyond the familiar Energy = (mass)(c^2). Also, AP cannot say enough of how important the involvement of doing several different items of science all at once; for the solving of these problems. What I mean is that I am doing simultaneously the extension of Occam's Razor in Logic. And that extension involves (Least Action)times (Maximum Electricity). Where Occam's Razor is a form of physics of Least Action in that the most simple of explanations is the true explanation.

But most important in this Research book, my 171st book of science, I endeavored from the start to make sense of the idea that Energy was the multiplication of Angular Momentum times Acceleration, for that is what (m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) is a formula of Energy. Never before in physics has it been stated that Energy is angular momentum times acceleration.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the excellent teaching website of EdisonTechCenter.org, teaching the efficiency of electric generator with excellent graphics and pictures. Notice that the formula for efficiency is the same format as volume = length x width x height in mathematics geometry and the same format as New Ohm's Law = Voltage = Coulomb x magnetic field x electric field.

Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 10, 2022, 6:10:09 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe newsgroup
Yes, in the course of writing my 171st book of science--
Energy=mc^2 by Umov 1873 and now AP has Energy= c^3(n)=(m^2/sec)(m/sec^2) = angular momentum times acceleration// Physics research
I ended up doing Least Action = Least Angular Momentum which then is in the formula of (Least Angular Momentum) times (Maximum Electricity) = energy. And where Maximum Electricity is a form of acceleration.
From there, I envisioned that the wheel on the end of a axle represents angular momentum. The perpendicularity of the axle with the wheel center is crucial for Faraday law.

And so we see the wheel as angular momentum and the axle as the current flow in Ampere law and the wheel itself as a magnetic field. The Wheel & Axle shows up in Faraday law and in Ampere law.
I wrote a book recently on the SIMPLE MACHINES of physics, and here I am taking the simple machine of wheel and axle and translating them into either angular momentum or as magnetic field or as electric field.
As I said so often before, Angular Momentum is a concept that is extremely difficult to comprehend and understand fully, and any educational help is welcome relief.

AP, King of Science, especially Chemistry-Physics

This book is so important that it comes to the head of the cue line. Just today I finished up on my 172nd book of Occam's Razor.

Because of the central role of angular momentum in physics and a explanation that makes the concept of angular momentum so much easier-- that this book is now going to be my 173rd book.

AP

Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research

<1ab0451b-f5ce-4222-813b-b835561a4d05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90892&group=sci.math#90892

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 19:32:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the
compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 03:32 UTC

I am certain I need to take the word "compound" out of the title for the wheel& axle is one simple machine. And of course we can take the gears as being a modification of simple machines wheel&axle.

Angular Momentum is one of the most difficult concepts in all of physics, so that whenever a educator finds a better means of teaching angular momentum, a book must be written on this facility of teaching. For throughout the 20th century, all the greats in physics were blind sided by angular momentum with their electron of 0.5MeV orbiting at 99.9% speed of light outside a 938MeV proton in a hydrogen atom-- impossible to stay together as a atom. If anyone had fully understood angular momentum, the Bohr model would have perished far earlier than when AP corrected it by 2016-2017 with having the true electron = muon of 105MeV stuck INSIDE a proton of 840MeV and traveling inside the proton torus at 99.4% speed of light.

So when anyone comes to find a "more simple explanation" (Occam's Razor-- AP's 172nd book of science), when anyone finds a better way of teaching angular momentum is big big news in science. This is what this book is devote to-- a easier way of understanding Angular Momentum.

--- quoting Wikipedia on Simple Machines ---
A simple machine is a mechanical device that changes the direction or magnitude of a force. In general, they can be defined as the simplest mechanisms that use mechanical advantage (also called leverage) to multiply force. Usually the term refers to the six classical simple machines that were defined by Renaissance scientists:

Lever
Wheel and axle
Pulley
Inclined plane
Wedge
Screw
A simple machine uses a single applied force to do work against a single load force. Ignoring friction losses, the work done on the load is equal to the work done by the applied force. The machine can increase the amount of the output force, at the cost of a proportional decrease in the distance moved by the load. The ratio of the output to the applied force is called the mechanical advantage.

Simple machines can be regarded as the elementary "building blocks" of which all more complicated machines (sometimes called "compound machines") are composed. For example, wheels, levers, and pulleys are all used in the mechanism of a bicycle. The mechanical advantage of a compound machine is just the product of the mechanical advantages of the simple machines of which it is composed.
--- end quoting Wikipedia on Simple Machine ---

AP has found that the Angular Momentum of physics can be replaced with the simple machine of Wheel & Axle.

But that raises the immediate question of what is Linear Momentum as a simple machine? Perhaps the Projectile, any mass that is thrown or rolled or pushed.

Can we think of the projectile as a simple machine and be Linear Momentum?

Well AP wrote a whole book on the fact that humanity evolved from Apes by picking up rocks and throwing them for advantage. And so, yes, throwing projectiles is a machine.

So how do we classify Projectile? Do we just call it mass for projectile?

And this shows us how god awful complex is Angular momentum compared to Linear momentum, for anyone can understand and comprehending a mass, picked up and thrown. But few if any can understand a axle and wheel and rotation of wheel and point on wheel motion. This is why no physicist in the 1900s could see nor understand the real electron of a hydrogen atom had to be a muon locked up inside a proton torus of 840MeV doing the Faraday law.

The concept of Angular Momentum is so terribly difficult that we spent a full century under a silly Bohr model of atoms. All because none of us comprehended what Angular Momentum was.

AP, King of Science, especially Chemistry-Physics

Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research

<bd71dee8-21f4-4082-96e4-90d11bfe3a6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90893&group=sci.math#90893

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 19:40:19 -0800 (PST)
compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 03:40 UTC

I maybe wrong on this assessment, but I think James Clerk Maxwell, in his derivation of the famous Maxwell Equations of electricity and magnetism had already invented what is now called Rolamite. He used devises and apparatus to Model his mathematics and needed this "rolling behavior". So I suggest the authors of the below Rolamite need to check into Maxwell experiments for priority of discovery.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
Rolamite is a technology for very low friction bearings developed by Sandia National Laboratories in the 1960s. It is the only elementary machine discovered in the twentieth century and can be used in various ways such as a component in switches, thermostats, valves, pumps, and clutches, among others.
--- end quoting Wikipedia ---

AP, King of Science, especially Chemistry-Physics

Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research

<754d7f66-ab89-4573-a47e-cc97268ef41dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90894&group=sci.math#90894

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:17:34 -0800 (PST)
compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:17 UTC

Now I am going to try to save Linear Momentum from being classified as a fiction, like that of centrifugal force a fiction force with only centripetal real. And the way to accomplish this is to say that the motion of a projectile starts out in a straightline but rapidly turns into a curve.

So if we define Linear Momentum over a short distance where it is relatively a straightline path, then we save the mass times (meters/seconds). But further out, it becomes a mass times (meters^2/seconds).

And this makes sense in math theory for there exists no curve, just a string of tiny straight lines attached to make a curve. So as a projectile is moving for a short distance upon one of these fine straightline segments-- it has linear momentum. But further along it is a curvedstraightline segments that the projectile is no moving.

Same thing for Centripetal and Centrifugal, I aim to save both, for it is quite plain and common sense to see centrifuges at work in medicine, and we cannot thus say Centrifugal force is a fictitious force.

AP, King of science, especially chemistry-physics

Re: The 173rd book of science by AP// Angular Momentum is the compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research

<b402e26d-3e03-4305-b2f6-63e6c394fb07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90903&group=sci.math#90903

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:59:53 -0800 (PST)
compound simple machine of wheel & axle// physics research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 06:59 UTC

Now the beauty of the Simple Machine Wheel&Axle, is that it represents both Electric field and also Magnetic field.

And in both Electric and Magnetic fields, a Closed Loop Circuit is required.. Hence, angular momentum is the universal momentum of physics, not linear momentum which is a concept limited to a short distance from a mass being projectile motion.

So as we look at the units of electricity & magnetism we see.

Current = A, where the A represents Ampere

Quantity of Current = C = A*s where the C represents Coulomb

Magnetic Field B = m^2/ A*s^2 = m^2/ C*s

Electric Field is E = m^2/ A*s^2 = m^2/ C*s

Voltage = C*B*E  = m^4 /A*s^3 = m^4 /C*s^2

And we take angular momentum to be that of meters^2/seconds and find it is contained in Magnetic field and in Electric field.

So we look upon the Wheel &Axle and easily see the wheel as a Faraday coil with the axle as a line of force of a thrusting bar magnet that causes a electric current to flow in the wheel or coil.

Likewise we see the axle as a electric current flow in a wire and the wheel we see as a magnetic field in Ampere law.

So in both Faraday law and in Ampere law we see a Wheel &Axle as angular momentum.

AP