From: wNOSP...@gmail.org (pH)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.misc
Subject: Bike only bike path. San Jose to Santa Clara
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:24:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pH - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:24 UTC

I hear in today's news that a bike path is being planned from Santa Clara to
San Jose.
Looking at the map, it's not clear that there are lots of places that a
biker would like to get to, but at least it's something.

Seems to me that all of the three plans should have a spur getting to the
San Jose train station (whether 'bike only', or not).

When I've taken AMTRAK to my mom's I've always seen plenty of bike commuters
coming to the station to take Caltrain or AMTRAK.

I'll mention that if they have a public input page.....

Anway...here's a link:

https://hoodline.com/2021/07/route-option-released-for-new-south-bay-bicycle-superhighway/

Pureheart in Aptos

tech / rec.bicycles.misc / Bike only bike path. San Jose to Santa Clara