Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:40:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Announcing AP's 173rd published book Angular Momentum is the simple
machine of _wheel & axle_ // Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium
(Author) Kindle Edition Preface: Whenever we spot great models and analogies
for difficult concepts of science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 04:40 UTC

173rd published book

Angular Momentum is the simple machine of _wheel & axle_ // Physics research
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: Whenever we spot great models and analogies for difficult concepts of science such as physics angular-momentum, it behooves us to provide this teaching and education aid, provide it to the education system around the globe. Angular momentum is a terribly difficult concept to understand and know, for the human mind is constructed upon linear-momentum, not angular-momentum. And that being the case, means we should write a book explaining the help and aid to this mighty difficult concept of physics.
Cover-Picture: When you make a Google search of Angular-momentum, you then see many images of a simple machine called the wheel & axle. This is my iphone photograph picture of a Google search of "angular momentum".

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09STJQJKN
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 17, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1216 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported