Refreshed by a brief blackout, I got to my feet and went next door. -- Martin Amis, _Money_

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsbitrex
+* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsbitrex
|`* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| +* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsStupidAs StupidGet
| |`* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| | `* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsStupidAs StupidGet
| |  `* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| |   +- Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsStupidAs StupidGet
| |   `* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsStupidAs StupidGet
| |    `* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| |     `- Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsStupidAs StupidGet
| `* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsbitrex
|  +- Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postswhit3rd
|  `- Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
+- Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his postsbitrex
`* Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.Edward Hernandez
 `- Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.Edward Hernandez

1
Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<yBeUJ.81308$iK66.30782@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91450&group=sci.electronics.design#91450

Subject: Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts
worth reading.
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:13:49 -0500
 by: bitrex - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:13 UTC

On 3/3/2022 8:25 AM, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> Which is to say, think for himself. He a sucker for every last right-wing lunacy aimed at half-wits like him, who can't do critical thinking, and don't actually understand what it might be about.

Right-wing legislators tend to be more intelligent than their
constituents. But most of the recent hullabaloo about CRT, gender
identity, etc. is squarely aimed at riling the base, not about winning
any substantive intellectual battles.

That's clear enough when said legislators are pressed to actually come
up with any substantive talking points about what parts they really
oppose and why, they don't know what it is they're really against other
than in the vaguest sense.

But it's not that most are too stupid to "do their research", they just
know it's unnecessary to produce the desired effect. It's a type of
honesty in a sense, they know their real fights are all about money at
the end of the day, who has it and who doesn't, and how much of it flows
where.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<bHeUJ.30447$XFM9.18650@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91451&group=sci.electronics.design#91451

worth reading.
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:19:50 -0500
 by: bitrex - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:19 UTC

On 3/3/2022 9:13 PM, bitrex wrote:
> On 3/3/2022 8:25 AM, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
>> Which is to say, think for himself. He a sucker for every last
>> right-wing lunacy aimed at half-wits like him, who can't do critical
>> thinking, and don't actually understand what it might beĀ  about.
>>

> Right-wing legislators tend to be more intelligent than their
> constituents. But most of the recent hullabaloo about CRT, gender
> identity, etc. is squarely aimed at riling the base, not about winning
> any substantive intellectual battles.
>
> That's clear enough when said legislators are pressed to actually come
> up with any substantive talking points about what parts they really
> oppose and why, they don't know what it is they're really against other
> than in the vaguest sense.
>
> But it's not that most are too stupid to "do their research", they just
> know it's unnecessary to produce the desired effect. It's a type of
> honesty in a sense, they know their real fights are all about money at
> the end of the day, who has it and who doesn't, and how much of it flows
> where.

Incidentally, Democrat Joe Manchin is one of the most honest politician
there is these days. He does what he gets paid to do & is proud of it,
and his constituents vote for him to get paid to do what people other
than them tell him to, that's how good at his job he is.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<wUeUJ.27964$R1C9.27345@fx22.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91452&group=sci.electronics.design#91452

worth reading.
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:34:03 -0500
 by: bitrex - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:34 UTC

On 3/3/2022 9:24 PM, John Doe wrote:
> This poster is nothing like the "libertarian" it claims to be.
>
> It equate self-control with Big Brother. That's obviously counter to
> libertarianism.
>
> And here, no surprise, it supports transgender bullies beating up on girls
> in sports. The most notable libertarian in America (senator Rand Paul)
> publicly opposes that.
>
> Nope, no "libertarian" here...

Rand Paul is a conspiracy-theory nutter like you, looking for master
assassin Hillary Clinton's sex ring in the pizza parlor.

<https://rollcall.com/2018/07/18/rand-paul-retweeted-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist/>

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<FUeUJ.832$dS2.580@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91453&group=sci.electronics.design#91453

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Subject: Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 02:34:13 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:34 UTC

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:24:54 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <svrt9m$f78$6@dont-email.me>.

I8p0MG9fkjos

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<ySjUJ.26614$2c1.26246@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91460&group=sci.electronics.design#91460

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 08:13:18 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:13 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:58:15 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<svsgqm$lbh$4@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

GssKVlpgWPif

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<svskl9$hb3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91464&group=sci.electronics.design#91464

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 09:03:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 09:03 UTC

bitrex <user@example.net> wrote in

> Incidentally, Democrat Joe Manchin is one of the most honest
> politician there is these days. He does what he gets paid to do &
> is proud of it, and his constituents vote for him to get paid to
> do what people other than them tell him to, that's how good at his
> job he is.

Right.... NOT! The fucktard worked only in HIS interests, and even
this new "bipartisan" bill he introduced is him trying to belly up tro
the republicans... again, by declaring the work Biden has done to be
less than enough. The retarded fuck did not have to pull that stupid
shit, but he did. That is about as dishonoest as it gets.

"Does what he gets paid to do"??? Yeah? MORE BULLSHIT. The
motherfucker has an agenda and it relates to his business interests.
Anybody is able to see that stupid shit for what it is. Apperently not
you, as you seem to have an agenda as well.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<33eaa93b-0219-49f3-ad93-589ded69db76n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91472&group=sci.electronics.design#91472

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 03:55:52 -0800 (PST)
worth reading.
From: buildbet...@gmail.com (StupidAs StupidGet)
 by: StupidAs StupidGet - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 11:55 UTC

On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 1:03:50 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote in
> > Incidentally, Democrat Joe Manchin is one of the most honest
> > politician there is these days. He does what he gets paid to do &
> > is proud of it, and his constituents vote for him to get paid to
> > do what people other than them tell him to, that's how good at his
> > job he is.
> Right.... NOT! The fucktard worked only in HIS interests, and even
> this new "bipartisan" bill he introduced is him trying to belly up tro
> the republicans... again, by declaring the work Biden has done to be
> less than enough. The retarded fuck did not have to pull that stupid
> shit, but he did. That is about as dishonoest as it gets.
>
> "Does what he gets paid to do"??? Yeah? MORE BULLSHIT. The
> motherfucker has an agenda and it relates to his business interests.
> Anybody is able to see that stupid shit for what it is. Apperently not
> you, as you seem to have an agenda as well.

You FFF spreading DDD as SSS post.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<lmqUJ.48808$Mpg8.28460@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91479&group=sci.electronics.design#91479

worth reading.
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 10:36:49 -0500
 by: bitrex - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 15:36 UTC

On 3/4/2022 4:03 AM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:
> bitrex <user@example.net> wrote in
>
>> Incidentally, Democrat Joe Manchin is one of the most honest
>> politician there is these days. He does what he gets paid to do &
>> is proud of it, and his constituents vote for him to get paid to
>> do what people other than them tell him to, that's how good at his
>> job he is.
>
> Right.... NOT! The fucktard worked only in HIS interests, and even
> this new "bipartisan" bill he introduced is him trying to belly up tro
> the republicans... again, by declaring the work Biden has done to be
> less than enough. The retarded fuck did not have to pull that stupid
> shit, but he did. That is about as dishonoest as it gets.
>
> "Does what he gets paid to do"??? Yeah? MORE BULLSHIT. The
> motherfucker has an agenda and it relates to his business interests.
> Anybody is able to see that stupid shit for what it is. Apperently not
> you, as you seem to have an agenda as well.

He didn't backstab anyone, though. He told rest of the Democrats he was
going to stab them in the face & that's what he did. I do think that's a
type of honesty and follow-through Democrats are unaccustomed to
regularly dealing with or utilizing themselves.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<f0f1ac8c-ed63-440f-97dc-ce2496f6d42dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91496&group=sci.electronics.design#91496

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 17:47:24 -0800 (PST)
worth reading.
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 01:47 UTC

On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 7:37:01 AM UTC-8, bitrex wrote:
> On 3/4/2022 4:03 AM, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote in
> >
> >> Incidentally, Democrat Joe Manchin is one of the most honest
> >> politician ...

> > Right.... NOT! The fucktard worked only in HIS interests, and...

> He didn't backstab anyone, though. He told rest of the Democrats he was
> going to stab them in the face & that's what he did. I do think that's a
> type of honesty and follow-through Democrats are unaccustomed to
> regularly dealing with or utilizing themselves.

Er... the Democrats in our legislatures regularly deal with that from about
half their co-workers (Republicans) every day.

Dealing with that sort of thing, of course, is a lot like paralysis.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<svvh7l$1obc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91508&group=sci.electronics.design#91508

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 11:23:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 11:23 UTC

StupidAs StupidGet <buildbetterbilly@gmail.com> wrote in

> You FFF spreading DDD as SSS post.

FFFUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF AAANNNDDD DDDIIIEEE

You retarded Usenet piece of shit.
Too much of a coward to tell us what your nym was two months ago, eh
pussy boy? What you are is stupid is as stupid does. That would be
you wussified punk.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<svvhj4$1t75$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91509&group=sci.electronics.design#91509

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 11:29:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 11:29 UTC

> On 3/4/2022 4:03 AM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org
> wrote:
>> bitrex <user@example.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Incidentally, Democrat Joe Manchin is one of the most honest
>>> politician there is these days. He does what he gets paid to do
>>> & is proud of it, and his constituents vote for him to get paid
>>> to do what people other than them tell him to, that's how good
>>> at his job he is.
>>
>> Right.... NOT! The fucktard worked only in HIS interests,
>> and even
>> this new "bipartisan" bill he introduced is him trying to belly
>> up tro the republicans... again, by declaring the work Biden has
>> done to be less than enough. The retarded fuck did not have to
>> pull that stupid shit, but he did. That is about as dishonoest
>> as it gets.
>>
>> "Does what he gets paid to do"??? Yeah? MORE BULLSHIT. The
>> motherfucker has an agenda and it relates to his business
>> interests. Anybody is able to see that stupid shit for what it
>> is. Apperently not you, as you seem to have an agenda as well.
>
> He didn't backstab anyone, though. He told rest of the Democrats
> he was going to stab them in the face & that's what he did.

Damn, boy. You're as bad as Putin is... & that's what you are.
AND you use an ampersand in regular text conversation? That is
pretty stupid too. Ohmygod you saved two keystrokes. What a fucking
dweeb.

> I do
> think that's a type of honesty

I do think that you are a type of fullofshittedness.

> and follow-through

More stupid shit as he 'promised' to support the spendingf bill and
then did an about face. About as retarded behavior as some dumbfuck
touting his behavior as proper.

> Democrats are
> unaccustomed to regularly dealing with or utilizing themselves.

More stupid, presumptuous retarded horseshit. Goddamned
republitards do not get more stupid than dopes like you. Oh, wait...
there is flyturd and John Dope, so you run a close third.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<37e6b44b-a451-4814-a10b-c8ffd24766b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91525&group=sci.electronics.design#91525

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 08:27:46 -0800 (PST)
worth reading.
From: buildbet...@gmail.com (StupidAs StupidGet)
 by: StupidAs StupidGet - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 16:27 UTC

On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 3:23:48 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> StupidAs StupidGet <buildbet...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > You FFF spreading DDD as SSS post.
> >
> FFFUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF AAANNNDDD DDDIIIEEE
>
> You retarded Usenet piece of shit.
> Too much of a coward to tell us what your nym was two months ago, eh
> pussy boy? What you are is stupid is as stupid does. That would be
> you wussified punk.

Fucking Freaking Foul Fool is Silly Stubborn Stupid.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<t00lv2$cdl$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91542&group=sci.electronics.design#91542

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 21:50:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 21:50 UTC

> On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 3:23:48 AM UTC-8,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> StupidAs StupidGet <buildbet...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > You FFF spreading DDD as SSS post.
>> >
>> FFFUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF AAANNNDDD DDDIIIEEE
>>
>> You retarded Usenet piece of shit.
>> Too much of a coward to tell us what your nym was two months ago,
>> eh pussy boy? What you are is stupid is as stupid does. That
>> would be you wussified punk.
>
> Fucking Freaking Foul Fool is Silly Stubborn Stupid.

Looks like English is not your first language. What a chump you
are.
You are stupid and THAT is what is foul.

Come on, pussy... tell us what nym you posted under two months ago.

You are too stupid to be the Pomegranite total retard, so that rules
that chump out. Come on, pussy... fess up.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<384b4bf0-96d9-40b6-994c-b53e5b1b775en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91546&group=sci.electronics.design#91546

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 14:06:37 -0800 (PST)
worth reading.
From: buildbet...@gmail.com (StupidAs StupidGet)
 by: StupidAs StupidGet - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 22:06 UTC

On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 1:50:36 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> StupidAs StupidGet <buildbet...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 3:23:48 AM UTC-8,
> > DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> >> StupidAs StupidGet <buildbet...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> >
> >> FFFUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF AAANNNDDD DDDIIIEEE
> >>
> >> You retarded Usenet piece of shit.
> >> Too much of a coward to tell us what your nym was two months ago,
> >> eh pussy boy? What you are is stupid is as stupid does. That
> >> would be you wussified punk.
> >
> > Fucking Freaking Foul Fool is Silly Stubborn Stupid.
> >
> Looks like English is not your first language. What a chump you
> are.
> You are stupid and THAT is what is foul.
>
> Come on, pussy... tell us what nym you posted under two months ago.
>
> You are too stupid to be the Pomegranite total retard, so that rules
> that chump out. Come on, pussy... fess up.

Crazy Cranky Creep

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<e8214e26-ca25-43ad-b4a3-fe0354d568d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91600&group=sci.electronics.design#91600

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 07:58:14 -0800 (PST)
worth reading.
From: buildbet...@gmail.com (StupidAs StupidGet)
 by: StupidAs StupidGet - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 15:58 UTC

On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 1:50:36 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> StupidAs StupidGet <buildbet...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 3:23:48 AM UTC-8,
> > DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> >> StupidAs StupidGet <buildbet...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> >
> >> FFFUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF AAANNNDDD DDDIIIEEE
> >>
> >> You retarded Usenet piece of shit.
> >> Too much of a coward to tell us what your nym was two months ago,
> >> eh pussy boy? What you are is stupid is as stupid does. That
> >> would be you wussified punk.
> >
> > Fucking Freaking Foul Fool is Silly Stubborn Stupid.
> >
> Looks like English is not your first language. What a chump you
> are.
> You are stupid and THAT is what is foul.
>
> Come on, pussy... tell us what nym you posted under two months ago.
>
> You are too stupid to be the Pomegranite total retard, so that rules
> that chump out. Come on, pussy... fess up.

I am a future version of you, just another spamming bastard, but more concise. FFF

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<t06qrl$vu5$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91725&group=sci.electronics.design#91725

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 05:50:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 05:50 UTC

StupidAs StupidGet <buildbetterbilly@gmail.com> wrote in news:e8214e26-
ca25-43ad-b4a3-fe0354d568d1n@googlegroups.com:

> I am

a total piece of shit. That's what you am. That's all you am.

Re: Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

<2d659d9f-4ba1-45fa-bfe4-fbc850ceb495n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91781&group=sci.electronics.design#91781

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 06:04:04 -0800 (PST)
worth reading.
From: buildbet...@gmail.com (StupidAs StupidGet)
 by: StupidAs StupidGet - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 14:04 UTC

On Monday, March 7, 2022 at 9:50:55 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> StupidAs StupidGet <buildbet...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e8214e26-
> ca25-43ad-b4a3...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > I am
>
> a total piece of shit. That's what you am. That's all you am.

I am you and you are me. We are total shit, Crazy Cranky Creep and Freaking Foul Fool.