Dennis Ritchie is twice as bright as Steve Jobs, and only half wrong. -- Jim Gettys

tech / sci.math / Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth

SubjectAuthor
* Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians ontoArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 RussiansArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 RussiansArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 RussiansMostowski Collapse
   `- Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 RussiansArchimedes Plutonium

1
Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth

<00a602bf-2ff4-4bd2-8245-e7cd90ddc833n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91919&group=sci.math#91919

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:13:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:13 UTC

Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth

Stupid idiot leaders of Russia, when Sun has gone Red Giant-- and there they are-- chasing after a mindless conquest of Ukraine, when all of Earth will be a dust bowl from the Sun's yearly increase in radiation 0.005% yearly (NASA data).

We need to make Europa our second home before it is too late and the Sun swallows up all of Earth.

Putin's trespass into Ukraine would have been okay in the time of Alexander the Great or Attila the Hun. But in today's modern world of Science, Russia is so out out of place as to be mocking-laughable.

Here is what a real leader in the world is--- Captain Am in this book.

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RW1RG1V
• Publication date : December 31, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 941 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 77 pages
• Lending : Enabled

Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth

<b5fdbc0e-0662-4a75-8b39-01c871a1a94cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91927&group=sci.math#91927

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:37:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:37 UTC

Ukraine invasion, is exactly why you need a supernation of EU+USA+Japan+UK+Canada+Australia+NZ+India as a policing force so that the world no longer has petty despot dictators, especially ones with nuclear arsenal.

WW2 from the mindless dictator Hitler was something the world should have learned all the hard lessons. Lessons that a Putin being Hitler 2nd cannot afford. The world cannot afford to have an unstable minded man control nuclear war buttons.

Witb a EU+USA supernation, we send in elite troops to track down Putin, just as we sent in elite troops to track down Bin Laden in his hideaway in Pakistan.

The world can no longer afford insane dictators who can launch a nuclear world war.

AP, King of Science, especially chemistry-physics

Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth

<c092f901-15d8-4bad-b8cc-c1880661d9e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91945&group=sci.math#91945

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 14:51:06 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 22:51 UTC

Total economic sanctions on Xi's China as they are friends of Russia.// Science Council Rules Earth

The West has to learn to make it by themselves and never enrich its enemies.. This is a first principle of Biology. We do not see deer going out and feeding lions or tigers. Yet the West from Nixon onwards has been doing nothing but enriching its enemies, to the point that China surpassed the USA in economic power.

We can sell to them to make us richer, but we can never buy from them so that they fight among themselves and grow poorer while we grow richer. This is how you defeat enemies, and this is how you make sure they do not defeat us.

Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth

<03adb2ff-bc22-4d7f-9123-3cbd236e9d06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91946&group=sci.math#91946

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:02:31 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:02 UTC

They were enriching themselves, just like rabbits
on an island. If there is no predator, they will grow
and grow through procreation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotka%E2%80%93Volterra_equations

From 1970 to 2020, the populace of China doubled
whereas the populace of USA only grew by 20%.
See for yourself:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input?i=china+versus+usa+population

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022 um 23:51:25 UTC+1:
> Total economic sanctions on Xi's China as they are friends of Russia.// Science Council Rules Earth
>
> The West has to learn to make it by themselves and never enrich its enemies. This is a first principle of Biology. We do not see deer going out and feeding lions or tigers. Yet the West from Nixon onwards has been doing nothing but enriching its enemies, to the point that China surpassed the USA in economic power.
>
> We can sell to them to make us richer, but we can never buy from them so that they fight among themselves and grow poorer while we grow richer. This is how you defeat enemies, and this is how you make sure they do not defeat us.
> 

Re: Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth

<6837b30d-028f-4d0b-8b79-5fe1b888aea1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91953&group=sci.math#91953

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:52:01 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 00:52 UTC

On Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 5:02:49 PM UTC-6, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> They were enriching themselves, just like rabbits
> on an island. If there is no predator, they will grow
> and grow through procreation:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotka%E2%80%93Volterra_equations
>
> From 1970 to 2020, the populace of China doubled
> whereas the populace of USA only grew by 20%.
> See for yourself:
>
> https://www.wolframalpha.com/input?i=china+versus+usa+population
>
> Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022 um 23:51:25 UTC+1:
> > Total economic sanctions on Xi's China as they are friends of Russia.// Science Council Rules Earth
> >
> > The West has to learn to make it by themselves and never enrich its enemies. This is a first principle of Biology. We do not see deer going out and feeding lions or tigers. Yet the West from Nixon onwards has been doing nothing but enriching its enemies, to the point that China surpassed the USA in economic power.
> >
> > We can sell to them to make us richer, but we can never buy from them so that they fight among themselves and grow poorer while we grow richer. This is how you defeat enemies, and this is how you make sure they do not defeat us.
> > 

Dumb Russia leaders, when they could have put 10,000 Russians onto Europa as permanent colony with this energy// Sun gone Red Giant and all of Earth needs evacuation//Science Council Rules Earth
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:13 PM (5 hours ago)

[...]

2:38 PM (4 hours ago)

Ukraine invasion, is exactly why you need a supernation of EU+USA+Japan+UK+Canada+Australia+NZ+India as a policing force so that the world no longer has petty despot dictators, especially ones with nuclear arsenal.

WW2 from the mindless dictator Hitler was something the world should have learned all the hard lessons. Lessons that a Putin being Hitler 2nd cannot afford. The world cannot afford to have an unstable minded man control nuclear war buttons.

Witb a EU+USA supernation, we send in elite troops to track down Putin, just as we sent in elite troops to track down Bin Laden in his hideaway in Pakistan.

The world can no longer afford insane dictators who can launch a nuclear world war.

AP, King of Science, especially chemistry-physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
4:51 PM (2 hours ago)