Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 22:13:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I beg all countries for highest alert-- Putin so unhinged he will
launch nuclear missiles WW3, just on an insane impulse//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES
EARTH We all can sense that near the end of WW2, if Hitler had the buttons
to press for a nuclear war
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 06:13 UTC

I beg all countries for highest alert-- Putin so unhinged he will launch nuclear missiles WW3, just on an insane impulse//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

We all can sense that near the end of WW2, if Hitler had the buttons to press for a nuclear war, Hitler would have pressed them. Hitler was a megalomaniac unhinged, same as Putin.

So what I am worried about, is that if the Ukraine invasion starts to go bad for Putin or the sanctions, that he will pull the nuclear trigger and the Earth go up in nuclear flames.

Here in the West we have safeguards so that one person, like Biden cannot press the buttons without a whole lot of other people in on the action. And perhaps that is why under Trump administration, Don never set off WW3 and I missing all my favorite PBS shows of All Creatures Great and Small.

But in Russia, I am very worried that Putin has the buttons and can set off a nuclear holocaust all by himself, without anyone else to refrain or constrain or coordinate with. That Putin can set off WW3 as easy as he can make flip on the TV set. I hope this is not the case, but I have never seen anyone discuss how hard or easy it is for Putin to set off missiles.

Of course the world worst or second worse nuclear plant accident was Chernobyl. Now, can the worst accident of touching off nuclear war be Putin?

So please, in West, have the highest Alert on Russia if missiles are launched. For just tonight, Putin on TV threatened nuclear war should anyone interfer in Ukraine.

And tonight, I heard that President of Turkey was going to not allow Russian ships through Turkey sealanes. Good on you Turkey!!! Turkey has become a highly valuable NATO member.

And reporters on news broadcasts, stop denigrating economic sanctions, for they are exceeding effective. NATO has become powerful because of its members are economically sound and viable and NATO is stronger than all of Russia because of economics. So, please, stop denigrating economic sanctions.

AP

Re: I beg all countries for highest alert-- Putin so unhinged he will launch nuclear missiles WW3, just on an insane impulse//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We all can sense that near the end of WW2, if Hitler had the buttons to press for a nuclear war

<d1afcbd7-ded2-4d80-86f6-d3521917ff1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92027&group=sci.math#92027

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:04:15 -0800 (PST)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 19:04 UTC

On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:13:35 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I beg all countries for highest alert-- Putin so unhinged he will launch nuclear missiles WW3, just on an insane impulse//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
>
> We all can sense that near the end of WW2, if Hitler had the buttons to press for a nuclear war, Hitler would have pressed them. Hitler was a megalomaniac unhinged, same as Putin.
>
> So what I am worried about, is that if the Ukraine invasion starts to go bad for Putin or the sanctions, that he will pull the nuclear trigger and the Earth go up in nuclear flames.
>
> Here in the West we have safeguards so that one person, like Biden cannot press the buttons without a whole lot of other people in on the action. And perhaps that is why under Trump administration, Don never set off WW3 and I missing all my favorite PBS shows of All Creatures Great and Small.
>
> But in Russia, I am very worried that Putin has the buttons and can set off a nuclear holocaust all by himself, without anyone else to refrain or constrain or coordinate with. That Putin can set off WW3 as easy as he can make flip on the TV set. I hope this is not the case, but I have never seen anyone discuss how hard or easy it is for Putin to set off missiles.
>
> Of course the world worst or second worse nuclear plant accident was Chernobyl. Now, can the worst accident of touching off nuclear war be Putin?
>
> So please, in West, have the highest Alert on Russia if missiles are launched. For just tonight, Putin on TV threatened nuclear war should anyone interfer in Ukraine.
>
> And tonight, I heard that President of Turkey was going to not allow Russian ships through Turkey sealanes. Good on you Turkey!!! Turkey has become a highly valuable NATO member.
>
> And reporters on news broadcasts, stop denigrating economic sanctions, for they are exceeding effective. NATO has become powerful because of its members are economically sound and viable and NATO is stronger than all of Russia because of economics. So, please, stop denigrating economic sanctions.
>
> AP

Certainly it is far more prudent that the U.S. handle the leadership of Ukraine than Russia, right?
We know how to install democratic governments, eh?
I think we are almost spinached now.

Re: I beg all countries for highest alert-- Putin so unhinged he will launch nuclear missiles WW3, just on an insane impulse//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We all can sense that near the end of WW2, if Hitler had the buttons to press for a nuclear war

<9d3d0af0-74f1-4ee2-b8e8-e0b59af362ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92041&group=sci.math#92041

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 13:19:39 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:19 UTC

Skin-in-the-game for Russia, give Ukraine cruise missiles that reach Moscow and Stalingrad

Re: I beg all countries for highest alert-- Putin so unhinged he will launch nuclear missiles WW3, just on an insane impulse//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We all can sense that near the end of WW2, if Hitler had the buttons to press for a nuclear war

<7901b99e-c83e-48c1-8673-ca21ec4cba1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92052&group=sci.math#92052

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 13:59:54 -0800 (PST)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:59 UTC

On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 2:04:32 PM UTC-5, Timothy Golden wrote:
> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:13:35 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > I beg all countries for highest alert-- Putin so unhinged he will launch nuclear missiles WW3, just on an insane impulse//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
> >
> > We all can sense that near the end of WW2, if Hitler had the buttons to press for a nuclear war, Hitler would have pressed them. Hitler was a megalomaniac unhinged, same as Putin.
> >
> > So what I am worried about, is that if the Ukraine invasion starts to go bad for Putin or the sanctions, that he will pull the nuclear trigger and the Earth go up in nuclear flames.
> >
> > Here in the West we have safeguards so that one person, like Biden cannot press the buttons without a whole lot of other people in on the action. And perhaps that is why under Trump administration, Don never set off WW3 and I missing all my favorite PBS shows of All Creatures Great and Small.
> >
> > But in Russia, I am very worried that Putin has the buttons and can set off a nuclear holocaust all by himself, without anyone else to refrain or constrain or coordinate with. That Putin can set off WW3 as easy as he can make flip on the TV set. I hope this is not the case, but I have never seen anyone discuss how hard or easy it is for Putin to set off missiles.
> >
> > Of course the world worst or second worse nuclear plant accident was Chernobyl. Now, can the worst accident of touching off nuclear war be Putin?
> >
> > So please, in West, have the highest Alert on Russia if missiles are launched. For just tonight, Putin on TV threatened nuclear war should anyone interfer in Ukraine.
> >
> > And tonight, I heard that President of Turkey was going to not allow Russian ships through Turkey sealanes. Good on you Turkey!!! Turkey has become a highly valuable NATO member.
> >
> > And reporters on news broadcasts, stop denigrating economic sanctions, for they are exceeding effective. NATO has become powerful because of its members are economically sound and viable and NATO is stronger than all of Russia because of economics. So, please, stop denigrating economic sanctions..
> >
> > AP
>
> Certainly it is far more prudent that the U.S. handle the leadership of Ukraine than Russia, right?
> We know how to install democratic governments, eh?
> I think we are almost spinached now.

Skin in the game for U.S.: fake hot dogs for everybody with American cheese to boot. Individually cellophane wrapped pieces; now there's skin in the game. Cooking it in never occurred to anyone before. Now that's American.
[ Despotic rat nibbling at the corner of a wrapped slice with the letters ' U $ A ' embossed across the middle of it diagonally, the $ being oversized and snake like ]