ASCII a stupid question, you get an EBCDIC answer.

tech / sci.math / Re: God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I would be in the streets of Kiev also fighting at my age of 72, with the chance of taking down a tank with a stinger missile//Science Council Rules Earth. Your president Zelenssky is

SubjectAuthor
* God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I would be inArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I wouldMathin3D

1
God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I would be in the streets of Kiev also fighting at my age of 72, with the chance of taking down a tank with a stinger missile//Science Council Rules Earth. Your president Zelenssky is

<4be63473-3011-4e72-bac9-43817bffeadbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92094&group=sci.math#92094

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 00:00:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I would be in
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 08:00 UTC

God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I would be in the streets of Kiev also fighting at my age of 72, with the chance of taking down a tank with a stinger missile//Science Council Rules Earth.

Your president Zelenssky is a mighty mighty brave man, and should win the Nobel Peace prize this year if he lives the ordeal, as a man that carried his country through hell and back, and won. It is rare you find leaders like Zelenssky.

Make Kiev a Stalingrad for Russia. In youth I read and read about Stalingrad to understand why the Germans lost that rubble pile of a city. And it seemed to all come down to sniper fire and bitter cold. Are you, Ukranians prepared for sniper fire all around Kiev??? If all able bodied Ukrainians fought the Russians, I believe you will win easily, for the moment that the war sours for Russia, is the moment that some Russians remove Putin.

I know Ukraine has one of the world's top boxers, a world champion, and if memory is correct-- undefeated. I bring that up because it shows Ukraines have a vast fighting ability.

But here in America, we were expecting the Afghans-- heavily supplied but lacking in spirit to fight the Taliban. Instead, they fled. In Ukraine, undersupplied but with a huge fighting spirit, perhaps we shall witness what we hoped the Afghans would show.

God bless you Ukraine and Ukrainians and hope you win. Make Kiev the Stalingrad for Putin. And then finally the Russian people have the sense to get rid of that two bit bully dictator.

Shame that huge statue of the warrior with sword in Stalingrad, shame that statue is in Stalingrad for it should be in Kiev.

AP

Re: God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I would be in the streets of Kiev also fighting at my age of 72, with the chance of taking down a tank with a stinger missile//Science Council Rules Earth. Your president Zelenssky is

<bc550d8b-59dc-414c-991b-016a6b234be5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92112&group=sci.math#92112

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 06:50:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: God, I am so proud of Ukrainians, if I were a Ukrainian I would
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:50 UTC

Talk is cheap, crackpot. Go there and confront the Russians - let them free this NG from you!!!