SCCS, the source motel! Programs check in and never check out! -- Ken Thompson

tech / sci.math / Plotting a Koch curve

SubjectAuthor
* Plotting a Koch curvemitchr...@gmail.com
+- Re: Plotting a Koch curveBlandon Etter
`- Re: Plotting a Koch curveArchimedes Plutonium

1
Plotting a Koch curve

<54069bac-e1a2-4580-9aed-257972051972n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92153&group=sci.math#92153

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:35:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Plotting a Koch curve
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 19:35 UTC

by new shrinking plotted sides
it approaches a finite limit.
You can't fit infinity on paper
or the length of a shore.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Plotting a Koch curve

<sve1sv$bot$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92156&group=sci.math#92156

From: enw...@nssbwas.jp (Blandon Etter)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Plotting a Koch curve
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:17:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blandon Etter - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:17 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> by new shrinking plotted sides it approaches a finite limit. You can't
> fit infinity on paper or the length of a shore.

WEF is filled with business and political elite to depopulate the
commoners who might have voted them in power. Putin is also part of the
gang! Maybe he changed his mind.

The WEF is a group of wealthy billionaire elites that are attempting to
commit the greatest train robbery in world history. This is an attempt at
a redistribution of wealth of all assets from the bottom to the top.

That's why they openly state "You'll own nothing and be happy". They're
coming for your money, land, business and even your retirement. They want
to feed you insects too

https://viableopposition.blogspot.Com/2022/02/preparing-world-for-diet-of-
insects.html

Re: Plotting a Koch curve

<85067af9-e665-4956-9c4d-6da1d3197ad0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92162&group=sci.math#92162

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:25:18 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 21:25 UTC

MitchR spammill/ Put Putin in EU prison or grave. Put Zelenskyy as new leader of all of Russia+Ukraine// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH It is time for the world to not have a leader of a country that goes around "killing innocent
10m views

Put Putin in EU prison or grave. Put Zelenskyy as new leader of all of Russia+Ukraine// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

It's a man's world where we are going - matrix (20)
By rick_s...@yahoo.ca 27 posts 10 views updated 8:53 PM

Valerie Kuehne, Univ Victoria, Jody Klymak, Pavel Kovtun, Robert V. Kowalewski, Mark Laidlaw, Michel Lefebvre,--is the reason you have not yet confirmed real proton=840MeV, electron=105MeV, and .5MeV= Dirac magnetic monopole is spam by Rick_s?

Jamie Cassels, Univ Victoria BC, Travis Martin, Julio Navarro, Maxim Pospelov, Adam Ritz, J.Michael Roney -- is the reason you have not yet confirmed real proton=840MeV, electron=105MeV, and .5MeV= Dirac magnetic monopole is spam by Rick_s?

Subject: Re: Tell you about Dad's camp? Ok - matrix
From: rick_s...@yahoo.ca

AP writes: why spam, when you could be confirming that the real proton is 840MeV, not 938

Chancellor
Shelagh Rogers
President
Jamie Cassels, QC
Provost
Dr. Valerie Kuehne, PhD
Academic staff

Univ of Victoria physics dept
Justin Albert, Arif Babul, Devika Chithrani, Byoung-Chul Choi, Rogerio de Sousa, Ruobing Dong, Sara L. Ellison, Falk Herwig, Dean Karlen, Richard K. Keeler, Jody Klymak, Pavel Kovtun, Robert V. Kowalewski, Mark Laidlaw, Michel Lefebvre, Travis Martin, Julio Navarro, Maxim Pospelov, Adam Ritz, J.Michael Roney, Geoffrey M. Steeves, Kim Venn, Jon Willis

It is time for the world to not have a leader of a country that goes around "killing innocent people of other countries". Putin needs either the prison or the grave.

Mr. Zelenskyy, a remarkable and brave man needs to be the new leader of not only Ukraine but of Russia also.

The West, and NATO, please ask for VOLUNTEER sharpshooters in your ranks. Volunteers to wear the Ukraine army uniform and to go to Kiev and make Kiev the Stalingrad of Russia once again. I estimate we need 10,000 sharpshooter volunteers.

I intensely studied the battle of Stalingrad in WW2 and the reason for its German defeat was sharpshooters using the rubble piles as trenches.

I would say that if Kiev had 100,000 sharpshooters, that Putin is guaranteed a defeat. Of course they need the antitank and antiaircraft missiles to fight this intensive defense war.

But the West must be on total alert for the crazy madman Putin can ignite a nuclear war, and we all hope and pray that the insane madman Putin does not ignite that.

West-- you need that Swift banking sanction immediately. And, West, you need to sanction China also. The world has more important things to accomplish-- colonize Europa since our Sun went Red Giant Phase. Humanity has no time for mindless petty dictators of Putin Russia nor Xi China.

AP