Can't open /usr/share/games/fortunes/fortunes.dat.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Leo Szilard?

SubjectAuthor
* Leo Szilard?The Starmaker
+* Re: Leo Szilard?Richard Hertz
|`* Re: Leo Szilard?The Starmaker
| `* Re: Leo Szilard?Richard Hertz
|  `* Re: Leo Szilard?The Starmaker
|   `* Re: Leo Szilard?Richard Hertz
|    `- Re: Leo Szilard?The Starmaker
`- Re: Leo Szilard?The Starmaker

1
Leo Szilard?

<62AF79C3.3869@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92129&group=sci.physics.relativity#92129

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Leo Szilard?
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 12:32:19 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 19:32 UTC

By now, mosts of yous are aware that
Leo Szilard was just Albert Einstein's
messenger boy.

Albert Einstein probably told Leo Szilard,
"You stick with me kid and I'll make you
fucking rich!"

Now, regardless what you heard about
Leo Szilard working at the Manhattan Project...

How come his name is not listed here?:

https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php

or his picture

https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/faces-of-project-y/
http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2012/08/31/the-faces-of-project-y/
https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/security-and-secrecy

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Leo Szilard?

<23cbb568-ddd4-4ac8-8dea-977820362cdbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92155&group=sci.physics.relativity#92155

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 15:58:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Leo Szilard?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 22:58 UTC

On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 4:32:15 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> By now, mosts of yous are aware that
> Leo Szilard was just Albert Einstein's
> messenger boy.
>
> Albert Einstein probably told Leo Szilard,
> "You stick with me kid and I'll make you
> fucking rich!"
>

> Now, regardless what you heard about
> Leo Szilard working at the Manhattan Project...
>
> How come his name is not listed here?:
>
> https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
>
> or his picture
>
> https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/faces-of-project-y/
> http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2012/08/31/the-faces-of-project-y/
> https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/security-and-secrecy
>

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

You know that he worked with Fermi, at the secret installation in the University of Chicago, since 1941.
He was instrumental for the creation of the first ATOMIC PILE. He went aware of PLUTONIUM as a side product,
being commissioned to follow such discovery.

So, the second A-Bomb was INVENTED by Szilard.

The H-Bomb (to which Oppenheimer opposed to his employee, Edward Teller) was conceived and developed under
the direction of Teller.

Did you notice that every fucking mass destruction weapons was conceived by chosenites, since Sarin gas in WWI?

Lithium-6 deuteride, plutonium isotopes, etc.

Re: Leo Szilard?

<62AFAF32.6E1D@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92157&group=sci.physics.relativity#92157

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 16:20:18 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:20 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> By now, mosts of yous are aware that
> Leo Szilard was just Albert Einstein's
> messenger boy.
>
> Albert Einstein probably told Leo Szilard,
> "You stick with me kid and I'll make you
> fucking rich!"
>
> Now, regardless what you heard about
> Leo Szilard working at the Manhattan Project...
>
> How come his name is not listed here?:
>
> https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
>
> or his picture
>
> https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/faces-of-project-y/
> http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2012/08/31/the-faces-of-project-y/
> https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/security-and-secrecy

The only reason why Leo Szilard is not listed is because
he didn't have security clearance.

Like huh...How Come????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Leo Szilard?

<62AFB4AF.2A13@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92159&group=sci.physics.relativity#92159

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 16:43:43 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:43 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 4:32:15 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > By now, mosts of yous are aware that
> > Leo Szilard was just Albert Einstein's
> > messenger boy.
> >
> > Albert Einstein probably told Leo Szilard,
> > "You stick with me kid and I'll make you
> > fucking rich!"
> >

> > Now, regardless what you heard about
> > Leo Szilard working at the Manhattan Project...
> >
> > How come his name is not listed here?:
> >
> > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> >
> > or his picture
> >
> > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> > http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/faces-of-project-y/
> > http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2012/08/31/the-faces-of-project-y/
> > https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/security-and-secrecy
> >

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> You know that he worked with Fermi, at the secret installation in the University of Chicago, since 1941.
> He was instrumental for the creation of the first ATOMIC PILE. He went aware of PLUTONIUM as a side product,
> being commissioned to follow such discovery.
>
> So, the second A-Bomb was INVENTED by Szilard.
>
> The H-Bomb (to which Oppenheimer opposed to his employee, Edward Teller) was conceived and developed under
> the direction of Teller.
>
> Did you notice that every fucking mass destruction weapons was conceived by chosenites, since Sarin gas in WWI?
>
> Lithium-6 deuteride, plutonium isotopes, etc.

Fermi is on the list...but Leo Szilard isn't.

https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/wartime/images/ProjectYBadges/f/fermi-enrico.gif
https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Leo Szilard?

<f3f3cd80-8fd0-49fa-805e-f396cf33add2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92160&group=sci.physics.relativity#92160

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 18:17:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 01:17 UTC

On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 8:43:37 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 4:32:15 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > By now, mosts of yous are aware that
> > > Leo Szilard was just Albert Einstein's
> > > messenger boy.
> > >
> > > Albert Einstein probably told Leo Szilard,
> > > "You stick with me kid and I'll make you
> > > fucking rich!"
> > >

> > > Now, regardless what you heard about
> > > Leo Szilard working at the Manhattan Project...
> > >
> > > How come his name is not listed here?:
> > >
> > > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> > >
> > > or his picture
> > >
> > > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> > > http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/faces-of-project-y/
> > > http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2012/08/31/the-faces-of-project-y/
> > > https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/security-and-secrecy
> > >

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > You know that he worked with Fermi, at the secret installation in the University of Chicago, since 1941.
> > He was instrumental for the creation of the first ATOMIC PILE. He went aware of PLUTONIUM as a side product,
> > being commissioned to follow such discovery.
> >
> > So, the second A-Bomb was INVENTED by Szilard.
> >
> > The H-Bomb (to which Oppenheimer opposed to his employee, Edward Teller) was conceived and developed under
> > the direction of Teller.
> >
> > Did you notice that every fucking mass destruction weapons was conceived by chosenites, since Sarin gas in WWI?
> >
> > Lithium-6 deuteride, plutonium isotopes, etc.
> Fermi is on the list...but Leo Szilard isn't.
>
> https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/wartime/images/ProjectYBadges/f/fermi-enrico.gif
> https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Despite the fact that the two hated each other, on December 2, 1942, Fermi and Szilard’s nuclear reactor burned to life in a squash court. One of the most dangerous experiments in the history of physics, it was flawlessly executed.

https://www.sutori.com/en/story/the-lives-of-leo-szilard-and-enrico-fermi--8MpvjS1sHzYicKNY8F4LAAKg

Re: Leo Szilard?

<62AFFA84.61A9@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92164&group=sci.physics.relativity#92164

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 21:41:40 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 04:41 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 8:43:37 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Richard Hertz wrote:

> > > You know that he worked with Fermi, at the secret installation in the University of Chicago, since 1941.
> > > He was instrumental for the creation of the first ATOMIC PILE. He went aware of PLUTONIUM as a side product,
> > > being commissioned to follow such discovery.
> > >
> > > So, the second A-Bomb was INVENTED by Szilard.
> > >
> > > The H-Bomb (to which Oppenheimer opposed to his employee, Edward Teller) was conceived and developed under
> > > the direction of Teller.
> > >
> > > Did you notice that every fucking mass destruction weapons was conceived by chosenites, since Sarin gas in WWI?
> > >
> > > Lithium-6 deuteride, plutonium isotopes, etc.
> > Fermi is on the list...but Leo Szilard isn't.
> >
> > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/wartime/images/ProjectYBadges/f/fermi-enrico.gif
> > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> Despite the fact that the two hated each other, on December 2, 1942, Fermi and Szilard’s nuclear reactor burned to life in a squash court. One of the most dangerous experiments in the history of physics, it was flawlessly executed.
>
> https://www.sutori.com/en/story/the-lives-of-leo-szilard-and-enrico-fermi--8MpvjS1sHzYicKNY8F4LAAKg

I didn't say he didn't worked at the Manhattan Project...
all I'm sayin that the reason why he didn't have a security badge
like everyone else is because he didn't have security clearance.

But like huh, How come?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Leo Szilard?

<faf83555-adf5-4aa0-b8e9-ae71245a13c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92168&group=sci.physics.relativity#92168

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 22:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 05:46 UTC

On Monday, June 20, 2022 at 1:41:32 AM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:

> > > Fermi is on the list...but Leo Szilard isn't.
> > >
> > > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/wartime/images/ProjectYBadges/f/fermi-enrico.gif
> > > https://www.lanl.gov/about/history-innovation/badges.php
> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > Despite the fact that the two hated each other, on December 2, 1942, Fermi and Szilard’s nuclear reactor burned to life in a squash court. One of the most dangerous experiments in the history of physics, it was flawlessly executed.
> >
> > https://www.sutori.com/en/story/the-lives-of-leo-szilard-and-enrico-fermi--8MpvjS1sHzYicKNY8F4LAAKg
> I didn't say he didn't worked at the Manhattan Project...
> all I'm sayin that the reason why he didn't have a security badge
> like everyone else is because he didn't have security clearance.
>
> But like huh, How come?
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

SIMPLE: He was HATED by everyone at Columbia and Chicago, jew or not, because as this fucker learnt from his partner (Einstein),
he WAS PRONE TO RUN TO THE NEAREST PATENT OFFICE and patent every fucking idea he heard of. A THIEF, like Einstein.

Re: Leo Szilard?

<62B0AF52.38D1@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92212&group=sci.physics.relativity#92212

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:33:06 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 17:33 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> On Monday, June 20, 2022 at 1:41:32 AM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Richard Hertz wrote:

> > > Despite the fact that the two hated each other, on December 2, 1942, Fermi and Szilard’s nuclear reactor burned to life in a squash court. One of the most dangerous experiments in the history of physics, it was flawlessly executed.
> > >
> > > https://www.sutori.com/en/story/the-lives-of-leo-szilard-and-enrico-fermi--8MpvjS1sHzYicKNY8F4LAAKg
> > I didn't say he didn't worked at the Manhattan Project...
> > all I'm sayin that the reason why he didn't have a security badge
> > like everyone else is because he didn't have security clearance.
> >
> > But like huh, How come?
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> SIMPLE: He was HATED by everyone at Columbia and Chicago, jew or not, because as this fucker learnt from his partner (Einstein),
> he WAS PRONE TO RUN TO THE NEAREST PATENT OFFICE and patent every fucking idea he heard of. A THIEF, like Einstein.

In those days (ask Einstein), you can patent anything without having a
prototype. It didn't even have to work. Most of these patents didn't
work.

I'll tell you WHY leo didn't have security clearance...

there was a rule at the Manhattan Project...
you cannot cash in on any patents while
working at the Manhattan Project.

He wanted money upfront.

So, he worked at the Manhattan Project but
not as an employee. So that he can collect
money for his patents. But then they discovered
his patents didn't work!

Laughing all the way to the bank.