Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:25:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Here is my new poem of Love..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 02:25 UTC

2-World kills Putin before Putin kills the planet.

> Two choices now-- either the world kills Putin before he kills the planet.. Or Putin kills the planet. For at the age of 70 and "being totally insane that he is", he will press the nuclear buttons as a going away gift. Hard to imagine that a person can be more wicked than Hitler, and Putin has grown into that.
> >
> > Please, can one of the West's spies that is in Moscow, make the sacrifice that saves the planet. Putin has become the modern day Caracalla Caesar Tsar.
> The story of Caracalla is poignant. For he was totally brutal, killing on whimsy. And the story goes he was in France on a campaign and had to go to the toilet in the woods, and one of his officers followed him into the woods and ran-him -through with his sword. For Caracalla had killed this officers relatives.

Fact Checked for correctness, because the above was from watching a TV history show and my memory was poor.
--- quoting Wikipedia ---
At the beginning of 217, Caracalla was still based at Edessa before renewing hostilities against Parthia. On 8 April 217 Caracalla was travelling to visit a temple near Carrhae, now Harran in southern Turkey, where in 53 BC the Romans had suffered a defeat at the hands of the Parthians. After stopping briefly to urinate, Caracalla was approached by a soldier, Justin Martialis, and stabbed to death. Martialis had been incensed by Caracalla's refusal to grant him the position of centurion, and the praetorian prefect Macrinus, Caracalla's successor, saw the opportunity to use Martialis to end Caracalla's reign.
--- end quoting ---

So I thought Caracalla wanted to take a shit in the woods of France, fighting the Germans, but it turns out that Caracalla had dismounted his horse to take a piss somewhere in Turkey.