Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 14:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Will Russia extradite Ukrainian officials for election interference?
From: marika5...@gmail.com (M Kfivethousand)
 by: M Kfivethousand - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 21:11 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 2:11:32 AM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
> This is a LONG article related to John Durham

he doesn’t scare me.

mk5000

Better than sailing at midnight
Better than diving for pearls
Better than skiing in Aspen
Better than feeding the squirrels

https://www.letssingit.com/al-jarreau-lyrics-better-than-anything-v3p62mx
LetsSingIt - The Internet Lyrics Database

Re: OT: Will Russia extradite Ukrainian officials for election interference?

<8eced4dc-6065-4659-b392-3458b8a7ab14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92567&group=sci.electronics.design#92567

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 12:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (M Kfivethousand)
 by: M Kfivethousand - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 19:50 UTC

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 5:43:39 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
> This is a LONG article related to John Durham's investigation. I've read
> it about 5 times so far. Fascinating, but beware, it might make you
> hungry... :D
>
> Ukrainians were actively and secretly campaigning against Donald Trump. I
> wonder why Trump sold weapons to Ukraine. And if Trump were still in
> office, would he start World War III like Democrats and neocons want?
> Weird.

I wonder why bush let putin invade Georgia

Poroshenko was neutral

rosiya vzhe vyhlyadaye crazy

kazhut: vony ne dbayut

yak vony perestanut' prodavaty petrol tym krayinam na yakikh vony ye
zli, khto lyshetsya yim mayno buduvaty

idioty

Biden just had a call with Xi
It doesn't sound like xi loves Russia as much as he did in 2008

Even Uzbekistan has condemned Russia this time around

<http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hkAsQddui_JobZteZrJ-_G9q_hLw>
Russia wins backing from China, Central Asia over Georgia

3

MOSCOW (AFP) — Russia won support Thursday from China and Central
Asian states in its standoff with the West over the Georgia conflict
as the European Union said it was weighing sanctions against Moscow.

Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev said he hoped the "united position"
of a summit of Central Asian nations would "serve as a serious signal
to those who try to turn black into white".

The West has strongly condemned Russia's military offensive in Georgia
this month and Medvedev's decision to recognise Georgia's breakaway
regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia as independent states.

Ratcheting up pressure on Russia, French Foreign Minister Bernard
Kouchner, whose country holds the presidency of the European Union,
said the 27-nation bloc was preparing sanctions on Moscow.

EU leaders meet Monday in Brussels for an emergency summit to press
demands for a further Russian withdrawal from Georgia.

"Sanctions are being considered, and many other means," Kouchner said in Paris.

China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan
voiced support for Russia's "active role" in resolving the conflict in
Georgia, according to the draft of a joint statement released by the
Kremlin.

Leaders from the countries met in the Tajik capital of Dushanbe as the
Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, a regional group set up in 2001 to
counter NATO influence in the strategic Central Asia region.

On Wednesday, the Group of Seven industrialised powers strongly
condemned Russia's recognition of the two rebel regions.

"We deplore Russia's excessive use of military force in Georgia and
its continued occupation of parts of Georgia," said the statement from
Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the United States.

Former Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze warned meanwhile that
Russia's recognition of the regions would boomerang on Moscow.

"They will live to regret it," Shevardnadze said in an interview in
Japan's Asahi Shimbun newspaper, adding that the move would "encourage
separatist movements within ethnically-diverse Russia".

Russia claims it had to act after Georgia on August 7 launched an
offensive to retake South Ossetia, an attack that South Ossetia's
prosecutor general said Thursday had killed 1,692 people, according to
the Interfax news agency.

German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier on Thursday called on
Moscow to allow an international probe into the allegations of abuses.

"(Moscow) alleges that these atrocities were meted out on the South
Ossetian population. Russia or South Ossetia must document whether
this is the case and to what extent," Steinmeier told the Sueddeutsche
Zeitung daily.

On a visit to Ukraine on Wednesday, British Foreign Secretary David
Miliband warned Russia not to start a new Cold War.

But he also conceded that isolating Russia would be counterproductive
because the West relied on cooperation with Moscow to tackle global
problems like climate change and nuclear non-proliferation.

"The Russian president says he is not afraid of a new Cold War. We
don't want one," Miliband said, adding: "He has a big responsibility
not to start one," he added.

Russia has lashed out at the West for ratcheting up tensions in the
Black Sea and warned that attempts to isolate Moscow could lead to an
economic backlash.

Officials said they were monitoring a growing NATO naval presence in
the Black Sea, as the second of three US ships sent to deliver aid
arrived in Georgia.

Moscow has accused the West of using aid shipments as a cover for
rearming Georgia after the Russian military surge into Georgia this
month left much of the Georgian military in tatters.

"Certainly some measures of precaution are being taken," said a
spokesman for Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, Dmitry Peskov. "It's not
a common practice to deliver humanitarian aid using battleships."

In a reminder of Russia's energy muscle, he also warned against trying
to isolate Moscow.

"Any attempts to jeopardise this atmosphere of cooperation... would
not only (have) a negative impact for Russia but will definitely harm
the economic interests of those states," Peskov said.

Russia moved its own naval forces to the Abkhaz port of Sukhumi, where
they got a rapturous reception from Abkhaz leader Sergei Bagapsh.

In Tbilisi, the secretary of the Georgian national security council,
Alexander Lomaia, told AFP that Russian troops would leave the key
Black Sea port of Poti on Thursday or Friday "as a result of
international pressure".

No confirmation of such a move was forthcoming from the Russian side.

In the Georgian port of Batumi, the second of three ships sent by
Washington arrived with aid for some of the 100,000 people that the UN
refugee agnecy estimates have been displaced in the conflict.

Re: OT: Will Russia extradite Ukrainian officials for election interference?

<d174c45b-38c1-47b4-8db5-0a9db250c6fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92620&group=sci.electronics.design#92620

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 19:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (M Kfivethousand)
 by: M Kfivethousand - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 02:54 UTC

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 5:43:39 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
> This is a LONG article related to John Durham's investigation. I've read
> it about 5 times so far. Fascinating, but beware, it might make you
> hungry... :D
>
> Ukrainians were actively and secretly campaigning against Donald Trump. I
> wonder why Trump sold weapons to Ukraine.

Here is a shorter article
Trump sold the weapons on the condition Ukraine not use then

So USA got $ but swept zelenskyy's feet out from under him to give putin the advantage

Biden fixed that

https://twitter.com/DebbieSVA/status/1504817560784674825?s=20&t=e6JNK9p6KCvb9nqDXNcS-w