Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone.

tech / sci.math / 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

SubjectAuthor
* 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP forArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP forArchimedes Plutonium

1
176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

<ba1be205-5392-4008-a746-b6105114397en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92668&group=sci.math#92668

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 12:57:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 20:57 UTC

176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and mathematics work. For he had been a staunch severe critic of AP for going on 25 years and all of a sudden, here he is nominating AP for a Nobel prize or two. Without that nomination, I doubt I would ever have written this book. But here it is, a book about what AP thinks of the prizes given in science, physics, and math.

Before this book, my attitude towards Nobel prizes is let them die by never awarding AP, the King of Science, just let them die, for no-one in the future will pay any attention to the Nobel prizes for they missed Edison, they missed Tesla, and most important of all, they even missed the King of Science.

But on second thought, if AP is awarded Nobel prizes in science, would push the agenda of colonizing Europa, push it front and center stage. And the King of Science has something at stake in this also. For if humanity does not colonize Europa and gets toasted and fried by the Sun going Red Giant Phase, then even all of AP's work in science is vaporized into oblivion, worse than extinction. For in extinctions there is still the fossil record, but in Red Giant Phase, there is nothing, just oblivion.

So on that score, it behooves me to be a awarded scientist as it will lead others to work on the crucial important sciences that saves Humanity.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of one of the pictures in my house of a Ancient Greek decorated pillar. Normally I would think in a award ceremony I would wear a crown of laurel leaves like the Ancient Greeks. The best Greek architecture of these pillars I have ever seen though, is some building in Las Vegas where they spared no expense in making a fantastic fabulous building with these decorated pillars. Just eye strikingly beautiful.

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) My history concerning this topic matter.

2) Very First Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the correction of the real true electron of Atoms is the muon of 105MeV stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole."

3) Second Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the research that shows the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday law, not from fusion, and humanity has only a few thousand years to colonize Europa before it is too late".

4) A Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For Light-waves are perfect-DNA puts a foundation under all of biology."

5) Another Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For how humans evolved from apes as stonethrowers."

6) A Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the real Lewis Structure is based on 6, not 8, with CO2 having 3 isomers, and for the true Periodic Table of Elements based on 6 elements per row."

7) A Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his mathematics overhaul of Old Math with geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus & many corrections such as slant cut in single cone is oval, never ellipse."

8) Another Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the AP-Electromagnetic laws and the Architecture structure of the Atom as toruses."

9) Another Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his LOGIC overhaul of Old Logic & Old Math."

10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft."

11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, "For saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion."

12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

Re: 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

<9282d271-f22b-491d-a98c-a3dd4e643597n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92673&group=sci.math#92673

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 13:23:14 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 21:23 UTC

[...]

10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft, and thus saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion." Here we make a brand new category of Physics Nobel prizes because the old list is 80% in error and unfair to future winners of Nobel physics prizes. Who wants to be on a list of con-artist dumb fakesters of physics.

11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, as the unfurling of the new Gold Leaf IR telescope at L2, "For the discovery that our Universe is a single gigantic atom of 231Plutonium, the Plutonium Atom Totality Universe." We save the best for last, for we need the proving evidence of Cosmic Rings.

12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

Re: 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

<642a7acc-1b6e-4218-b25c-5489fb2d7837n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92730&group=sci.math#92730

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 19:21:57 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 03:21 UTC

I am trying to publish this tonight

On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 2:57:52 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> 9) Another Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his LOGIC overhaul of Old Logic & Old Math."
>
> 10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft."
>
> 11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, "For saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion."
>
> 12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

Re: 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

<5c51b08a-7255-4846-8dc2-74d616e02ef0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92731&group=sci.math#92731

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 19:22:48 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 03:22 UTC

> [...]

> 9) Another Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his LOGIC overhaul of Old Logic & Old Math."
>
> 10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft."
>
> 11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, "For saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion."
>
> 12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

Re: 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

<b5542542-a88c-4daf-be2b-563c8254cb77n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92750&group=sci.math#92750

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 22:52:14 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 06:52 UTC

I tried to finish it tonight, no luck. Looks like tomorrow for sure. The cover picture is absolutely gorgeous

Re: 176th book of science by AP// Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and...

<bf91ba79-0088-4acd-b5dd-e26f7930f954n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92751&group=sci.math#92751

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 00:10:39 -0800 (PST)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 08:10 UTC

torsdag 3 mars 2022 kl. 04:23:08 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> [...]
> >
> > 8) Another Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the AP-Electromagnetic laws and the Architecture structure of the Atom as toruses."
> >
> > 9) Another Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his LOGIC overhaul of Old Logic & Old Math."
> >
> > 10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft."
> >
> > 11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, "For saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion."
> >
> > 12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

You are completley insane, no one would give you anything because not only do you fail basic mathematics, you fail EVERY KIND OF SCIENCE!