Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 06:39:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Unified Field Math
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:39 UTC

On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:11:54 PM UTC-5, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> the aether is where math is...

It is pretty obvious that through polysign the tile of this thread might be achieved.
Why?
Because we have a general dimensional phenomenon with a natural breakpoint.
Emergent spacetime, but considerably more to work from.
Still, there are problems.
It's not as if polysign suddenly causes the atom to emerge.
Possibly the electron does.

That humanity has started as elements of reality with no access to the fundaments of its construction is obvious. That another culture of aliens should land upon the theories that we have built to this point: this is an interesting conjecture that would be very interesting to hear others opinions on..

My own belief is that a superior intelligence would have bumped into the two-signed number and immediately generalized sign upon that incursion, whereas humans are not so flexible. This lack of flexibility would obviously be felt throughout human civilization. If it cannot be done in pure math over the course of four hundred years and a long list of great thinkers whom we would all bow to what then of humanity? The postponement of great ideas... to hold those who reign supreme for another day, and over what do they reign? Rotten bridges? Secret power structures? Dictates from beneath the sheets working the air waves? My DoG, they are fumbling badly now.