Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 09:24:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: +177th book of science for AP, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of
Atoms, 3rd year College, by Archimedes Plutonium 3m views March 3, 2022 to
sci.physics, sci.math,plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups May as well start.
1st year college physics
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 17:24 UTC

+177th book of science for AP, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College, by Archimedes Plutonium 3m views

March 3, 2022
to sci.physics, sci.math,plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups

May as well start.

1st year college physics was the Electromagnetic laws and equations.

2nd year college was thermodynamics.

3rd year college is the Architecture Structure of Atoms.

This is one of my most challenging problems ever. I am going to have to summon all my abilities of geometry.

After finishing my Nobel prize book today--

176th published book

Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and mathematics work. For he had been a staunch severe critic of AP for going on 25 years and all of a sudden, here he is nominating AP for a Nobel prize or two. Without that nomination, I doubt I would ever have written this book. But here it is, a book about what AP thinks of the prizes given in science, physics, and math.

Before this book, my attitude towards Nobel prizes is let them die by never awarding AP, the King of Science, just let them die, for no-one in the future will pay any attention to the Nobel prizes for they missed Edison, they missed Tesla, and most important of all, they even missed the King of Science.

But on second thought, if AP is awarded Nobel prizes in science, would push the agenda of colonizing Europa, push it front and center stage. And the King of Science has something at stake in this also. For if humanity does not colonize Europa and gets toasted and fried by the Sun going Red Giant Phase, then even all of AP's work in science is vaporized into oblivion, worse than extinction. For in extinctions there is still the fossil record, but in Red Giant Phase, there is nothing, just oblivion.

So on that score, it behooves me to be a awarded scientist as it will lead others to work on the crucial important sciences that saves Humanity.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of one of the pictures in my house of a Ancient Greek decorated pillar. Normally I would think in a award ceremony I would wear a crown of laurel leaves like the Ancient Greeks. The best Greek architecture of these pillars I have ever seen though, is some building in Las Vegas where they spared no expense in making a fantastic fabulous building with these decorated pillars. Just eye strikingly beautiful.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TTV7Q3R
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 2, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 679 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 74 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

I am uneasy about one of those prizes.

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) My history concerning this topic matter.

2) Very First Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the correction of the real true electron of Atoms is the muon of 105MeV stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole."

3) Second Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the research that shows the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday law, not from fusion, and humanity has only a few thousand years to colonize Europa before it is too late".

4) A Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For Light-waves are perfect-DNA puts a foundation under all of biology."

5) Another Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For how humans evolved from apes as stonethrowers."

6) A Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the real Lewis Structure is based on 6, not 8, with CO2 having 3 isomers, and for the true Periodic Table of Elements based on 6 elements per row."

7) A Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his mathematics overhaul of Old Math with geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus & many corrections such as slant cut in single cone is oval, never ellipse."

8) Another Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the AP-Electromagnetic laws and their equations, and the Architecture structure of the Atom as toruses."

9) Another Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his Logic overhaul of Old Logic & Old Math."

10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft, and thus saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion." Here we make a brand new category of Physics Nobel prizes because the old list is 80% in error and unfair to future winners of Nobel physics prizes. Who wants to be on a list of con-artist dumb fakesters of physics. So we split off the old error filled list and start fresh anew with a Physics Nobel prize.

11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, as the unfurling of the new Gold Leaf IR telescope at L2, "For the discovery that our Universe is a single gigantic atom of 231Plutonium, the Plutonium Atom Totality Universe." We save the best for last, for we need the proving evidence of Cosmic Rings. Two Cosmic Proton Rings intersected by the Cosmic Muon Ring, something that Caltech's Jarrett started in his mappings of galaxies.

12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

I am uneasy about the New Periodic Table based on 6 elements per row.

The Old table is based on the magnetic monopole of 0.5MeV that wanders around on the outside of atoms as toruses. A superficial basis for it is about monopoles.

The New table is based on energy architecture structure of how do you pack protons and neutrons such that they produce maximum electricity.

So, I begin one of my most challenging adventures in chemistry and physics.

I do have several starting leads:

1) All is Atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

2) Maximum electricity principle-- atoms do the Faraday law and this is carried out with maximum electricity given a number of protons.

So in this book, I have to figure out how to construct toruses to produce maximum electricity and that construction pattern forms the New Periodic Table of Chemical Elements.

Here I am helped out by a engineering principle:

--- Quoting EdisonTechCenter.org for their writing style is superior as educational—

The strength of your generator depends on:

"L"-Length of the conductor in the magnetic field
"v"-Velocity of the conductor (speed of the rotor)
"B"-Strength of the electromagnetic field

You can do calculations using this formula: e = B x L x v

Efficiency of electric generator is e = B x L x v
--- end quoting ---

Maybe this will be easy, but since I spent at least 2 years so far trying to figure the Architecture Structure, it probably is not easy. And taking all the geometry skills within me.

AP, King of Science, especially chemistry-physics

Again quoting EdisonTechCenter.org for their writing style is superior as educational—
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 3, 2022, 10:01:24 PM (15 hours ago)

So here is the New Physics-Chemistry Table of Elements.

So, here is the start of New Chemistry's Table of Periodic Elements

H, He, Li, Be, B, C
N, O , F, Ne, Na, Mg
Al, Si, P, S, Cl, Ar
K, Ca, Sc, Ti, V, Cr
Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn
Ga, Ge, As, Se, Br, Kr
Rb, Sr, Y, Zr, Nb, Mo
Tc, Ru, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd
In, Sn, Sb, Te, I , Xe
Cs, Ba, La, Ce, Pr, Nd
Pm, Sm, Eu, Gd, Tb, Dy
Ho, Er, Tm, Yb, Lu, Hf
Ta, W, Re, Os, Ir, Pt
Au, Hg, Tl, Pb, Bi, Po
At, Rn, Fr, Ra, Ac, Th
Pa, U, Np, Pu, Am, Cm
Bk, Cf, 99, 100, 101, 102

The Old Table had you go down a column and find the elements in that column were very much similar, very much alike, especially the metals, and most of the elements are metals. But that table was based on Dirac magnetic monopoles produced by the Faraday law of the muon inside of every proton thrusting through a 840MeV proton torus. So the old table was "Similarity of Features". The new table is based on the Architecture geometry of the atom in question. The new table is about energy and energy translates into geometry architecture.

So what I need to figure out, is how to arrange toruses to yield me the maximum electricity.

Does it mean that all elements are larger the larger the atomic number? I suspect yes, that helium is a bigger atom than hydrogen. That carbon is a bigger atom than is helium, etc.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 3, 2022, 11:49:02 PM (13 hours ago)

So 3rd year college TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS is the Architecture Structure of Atoms, both external and internal.

And the clues I am working on is radioactive decay. In New Physics I completely ignore Beta decay and see it as "not radioactive decay" at all but rather a form of leakage or emission of magnetic monopoles from the Faraday law of muon thrusting through proton torus or as leakage from capacitors, neutrons growing into becoming a proton+muon.

So I completely ignore Beta decay.

Click here to read the complete article