"Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX." (By Stephan Zielinski)

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "single marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// SociologyArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "single marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked theMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Archimedes "single marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked theDarin Herr

1
Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium, Kindle edition Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and mathematics work.

<25a91804-2326-4c49-a0d5-69e3b9c10493n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92915&group=sci.math#92915

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:32:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 00:32 UTC

Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology

by Archimedes Plutonium, Kindle edition

Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and mathematics work. For he had been a staunch severe critic of AP for going on 25 years and all of a sudden, here he is nominating AP for a Nobel prize or two. Without that nomination, I doubt I would ever have written this book. But here it is, a book about what AP thinks of the prizes given in science, physics, and math.

Before this book, my attitude towards Nobel prizes is let them die by never awarding AP, the King of Science, just let them die, for no-one in the future will pay any attention to the Nobel prizes for they missed Edison, they missed Tesla, and most important of all, they even missed the King of Science.

But on second thoughts, if AP is awarded Nobel prizes in science, would push the agenda of colonizing Europa, push it front and center stage. And the King of Science has something at stake in this also. For if humanity does not colonize Europa and gets toasted and fried out of existence by the Sun going Red Giant Phase, then even all of AP's work in science is vaporized into oblivion, worse than extinction. For in extinctions there is still the fossil record, but in Red Giant Phase, there is nothing, just oblivion.

So on that score, it behooves me to be a awarded scientist as it will lead others to work on the crucial important sciences that saves Humanity.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of one of the pictures in my house of a Ancient Greek decorated pillar. Normally I would think in a award ceremony I would wear a crown of laurel-leaves like the Ancient Greeks. The best Greek architecture of these pillars I have ever seen though, is some building in Las Vegas where they spared no expense in making a fantastic fabulous building with these decorated pillars. Just eye strikingly beautiful.

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) My history concerning this topic matter.

2) Very First Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the correction of the real true electron of Atoms is the muon of 105MeV stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole."

3) Second Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the research that shows the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday law, not from fusion, and humanity has only a few thousand years to colonize Europa before it is too late".

4) A Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For Light-waves are perfect-DNA puts a foundation under all of biology."

5) Another Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For how humans evolved from apes as stonethrowers."

6) A Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the real Lewis Structure is based on 6, not 8, with CO2 having 3 isomers, and for the true Periodic Table of Elements based on 6 elements per row."

7) A Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his mathematics overhaul of Old Math with geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus & many corrections such as slant cut in single cone is oval, never ellipse."

8) Another Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the AP-Electromagnetic laws and their equations, and the Architecture structure of the Atom as toruses."

9) Another Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his Logic overhaul of Old Logic & Old Math."

10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft, and thus saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion." Here we make a brand new category of Physics Nobel prizes because the old list is 80% in error and unfair to future winners of Nobel physics prizes. Who wants to be on a list of con-artist dumb fakesters of physics. So we split off the old error filled list and start fresh anew with a Physics Nobel prize.

11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, as the unfurling of the new Gold Leaf IR telescope at L2, "For the discovery that our Universe is a single gigantic atom of 231Plutonium, the Plutonium Atom Totality Universe." We save the best for last, for we need the proving evidence of Cosmic Rings. Two Cosmic Proton Rings intersected by the Cosmic Muon Ring, something that Caltech's Jarrett started in his mappings of galaxies.

12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

Re: Archimedes "single marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<svv3ru$5ms$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92943&group=sci.math#92943

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "single marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked the
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 02:35:30 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 07:35 UTC

🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:

> Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium, Kindle edition

[...]
> But on second thoughts, if AP is awarded Nobel prizes in science, would push the agenda of colonizing Europa,

Poor ArchiePoo. His mind seems to have rotted as bad as Mitch's. Both
seem to think their imagined "discoveries" are somehow worthy of
multiple Nobel Prizes. The only difference is Mitch's awards are in the
past (he already got them) while ArchiePoo thinks he's about to/should
get them. It's hard to tell with ArchiePoo and his inability to tell
the difference between reality and his imagination. Does ArchiePoo
thinks he WILL or SHOULD get multiple Nobel Prizes for his bad dreams?

> Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and mathematics work.

Does Earle Jones have any sort of authority to nominate *anyone* for a
Nobel? I don't know how people get nominated for one, but I strongly
doubt they accept nominations from random unknown people. Does ArchiePoo
actually believe he WAS nominated, or "it would be nice if..." ?

> For he had been a staunch severe critic of AP for going on 25 years and all of a sudden, here he is nominating AP for a Nobel prize or two.

I see the sarcasm/joke went right over your head...

> 1) My history concerning this topic matter.
>
> 2) Very First Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the correction of the real true electron of Atoms is the muon of 105MeV stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole."
>
> 3) Second Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the research that shows the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday law, not from fusion, and humanity has only a few thousand years to colonize Europa before it is too late".
>
> 4) A Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For Light-waves are perfect-DNA puts a foundation under all of biology."

[...]

> 12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

This reads like ArchiePoo believes he WILL get 10 Nobels. Poor
delusional ArchiePoo, can't tell the difference between reality and his
fantasy.

Re: Archimedes "single marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t00728$oar$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=92957&group=sci.math#92957

From: dh...@yahoo.com (Darin Herr)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 17:36:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Darin Herr - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 17:36 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> But on second thoughts, if AP is awarded Nobel prizes in science, would
>> push the agenda of colonizing Europa,
>
> Poor ArchiePoo. His mind seems to have rotted as bad as Mitch's. Both
> seem to think their imagined "discoveries" are somehow worthy of
> multiple Nobel Prizes. The only difference is Mitch's awards are in the
> past (he

Listen to this, to learn more, you fucking idiot. Kibo Parry. Morony.

Ukrainian woman goes off script in French TV interview
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5serWBk14EIV/

The people of Kiev are wanting putting down the selected puppet Zelenske
fake *_gay_government_*. Not emigrating, but waiting to be liberated and
free, since the coup detate 2014.‎

UKRAINE--Victoria Nuland
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3HERnrp42s0k/