<lilo> Fairlight: udp is the light margarine of tcp/ip transport protocols :) -- Seen on #Linux

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks"Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks"Archimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..

<5cc610aa-b86f-48d5-8acc-cd99bc22a267n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93004&group=sci.math#93004

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 22:08:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 06:08 UTC

#23-1, 66th published book

Ur, and his Firebox// sci-fi series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Scene and storyteller, since these people spoke in a language that no-one today can understand. The storyteller will tell this story and transcends time in this story and can jump back in time or jump forward in time.

Storyteller:

Neanderthal valley Rhineland, Germany is a scene by a campfire, and young Ur who is crippled in both legs from a fall in youth from a tree, trees that he loved, stays back at the campsite attending to chores, and his main chore is to keep the fire going.

Cover Picture: my picture from the computer of a Google search for bowfireboxes
Length: 13 pages

Product details
File Size: 1146 KB
Print Length: 13 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: October 5, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07YRWRYSB

#23-2, 71st published book

Archos Archimedes of Ancient Greeks// sci-fi series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Storyteller: This is a short history of Archimedes of Ancient Greek times who lived on the island of today's Sicily. The Ancient Greek city state was called Siracusa, which is today's Syracuse, born 287 BC and died 212 BC and so he lived for 75 years. People of today have a difficult, very difficult time of reckoning backwards of 287BC to 212BC. Our minds are not used to arithmetic going backwards. And so in the story of Archimedes, it is appropriate to lecture the audience at the beginning about math, arithmetic and science, for Archimedes, as you well know, was the greatest scientist of the Ancient World, and perhaps all of human history. So it is fitting to start Archimedes life with one of his great beliefs, -- there are no negative numbers.

Cover picture is my photo of a google search of images of Archimedes of Ancient Greek time.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B082279KKD
Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 26, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1106 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#23-3, 78th published book

Archimedes Plutonium// sci-fi series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 22May2021. This is AP's 78th published book.

This story is _based upon a true history story of the person named Archimedes Plutonium_, and most of it is true history, however, since it has several slices of science fiction within the story, means it is overall a beautiful science fiction.

Cover Picture is a collage of pictures starting with a Rock-Elm forest then a photo of AP with his father Willis, and then a photo of AP shortly after the discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality theory.
Length: 79 pages

Product details
File Size: 832 KB
Print Length: 79 pages
Publication Date: December 31, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B083D8WP1M
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #306,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2621 in Two-Hour Literature & Fiction Short Reads
#84 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#979 in Two-Hour Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads

#23-4, 63rd published book

White Rhino, I loved you // sci-fi series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This was my first sci-fi book published, not the first written sci-fi, but the first published, because of the rage inside me in seeing the Natural World being polluted, destroyed and wild animals and wild plants destroyed, all for what? More human overpopulation. After publishing this rage book, I then went back to write the preceding sci.fi books that accompany this book, for I had to write 3 more that go backwards in time, and then one more that goes forward in time from this book. I wrote this book White Rhino in 2019, and not until August 2020 would I discover and write Sun Red Giant phase forcing humanity to evacuate Earth and go and make a new home on Europa, Mars, Pluto. That discovery forced me to write a follow-on book to White Rhino.

This book is ongoing in that it is to be completed over time. It is the passion and rage inside me, that I see the Natural World crumbling to pieces, all for what-- for human overpopulation. Is there a moment in the life of Humanity, where they say-- enough humans, let us give wildlife a chance. LIVE and LET LIVE. Atom

Cover Picture: Pictures taken from my computer of the beautiful animal the Northern White Rhino for which there exists just 2 animals at this moment in time 12 September 2019. Shame on you humanity.
Length: 22 pages

Product details
File Size: 900 KB
Print Length: 22 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: September 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07XV96V2Z
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #298,405 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#95 in 30-Minute Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads
#2126 in Genetic Engineering Science Fiction (Books)
#343 in 30-Minute Literature & Fiction Short Reads

Two White Rhinos, I loved you// sci-fi series, book 4, edition 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Revised 29Aug2021 and this was my 63rd published book for it was the second edition of White Rhino, I loved you.

[...]

Table of Contents
--------------------------
Chapter 1: Aliens Arrive
Chapter 2: Godhead
Chapter 3: Proportional Terraform
Chapter 4: War
Chapter 5: Contact
Chapter 6: Statistics of War
Chapter 7: The Waiver
Chapter 8: Building the Expanded Spacecraft for Embarkation
Chapter 9: Celebration and Parade before Completion of Spacecraft
Chapter 10: Departure

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08LP4YXSQ
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 21, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1085 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 31 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#23-5, 147th published book

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RW1RG1V
• Publication date : December 31, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 941 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 77 pages
• Lending : Enabled

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..

<c1a82f0d-527d-4e9f-b3d1-9408374a7cc2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93009&group=sci.math#93009

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 06:15:43 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 14:15 UTC

#25-1, 128th published book

Research Notebook: Earth has perhaps 1-10 million years, or, 140 million years before it is broiled by the Sun// consequence of starshine is Faraday law, not fusion// Astronomy series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 18Feb2021. This is AP's 128th published book of science.
Preface: This is a research notebook, meaning the entire book is an ongoing research program and many unanswered questions need a full answer, chief among those questions is whether we have 1-10 million years rush exit of Earth, or we have the more comfortable 140 million years gradual exit. As of August 2020, I have the fact that the Sun has gone into a Red Giant phase, I have that as a _certainty fact_ due to the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday Law, not from fusion. A certainty fact because all cosmic bodies double in their number of atoms every 140 million years time elapse. So that our Sun is in a Red Giant phase as of 2020, starting Red Giant phase and this phase initiation causes the amount of UV radiation by the Sun to increase steadily and steadily. I have the fact from NASA that the yearly increase in Solar Radiation is 0.005%. Such a yearly increase in radiation, especially UV radiation, regardless of the Ozone protection, regardless of the ozone and its hole, that such a yearly increase will see drastic deaths in Insect populations. The Ozone layer of protection can no longer protect us from a 0.005% steady yearly increase. There is research news that even blue visible light is deadly to small organisms. Small size animals will be the first big noticeable hit in a Red Giant phase. And even larger size animals such as birds, songbirds exposed to a increasing blue light visible and ultraviolet will destroy their eyes and seeing ability. And now we have the SCIENCE 24APR2020 report on its cover "Insect Decline". Where Earths Insect biomass is on a rapid decline 25% biomass per decade. With that rapid of a decline, it is not too many years that entire ecosystems start to decline as well, the plants, for the plants need insects.

What this research notebook is unable to ascertain at the moment, is whether Earth will become like Venus as non-liveable in 1 to 10 million years, or whether we have a more comfortable exit from Earth as 140 million years to do something about the inevitable Sun going Red Giant. A 25% decline of Insects in the last decade is news that indicates, strongly indicates we have just 1 to 10 million years to make Mars-Europa-Pluto our new home. I hate to see that if that is true, because I know 10 million years is a short time to do something of a total evacuation of planet Earth and try to live upon Mars-Europa-Pluto. Such a mass exodus sounds more like a horror story.

But all the science books prior to this book, were saying humanity has around 4 billion years to begin to contemplate a Sun going Red Giant phase. No, this book says Earth is like Venus in the next 140 million years, and possibly like Venus in just 1 to 10 million years. So where the 4 billion years -- no-one really cared about Red Giant phase, if that is truly 1-10 million years. Then, that science becomes number 1 science in every person alive. If we do not get out to Mars-Europa-Pluto in time, there will be no more humanity, and gone extinct. And funny, and ironic, that the average life span of any organism-species on Earth as found in the fossil record, is, you guessed it, 1 to 10 million years on average. There is something tantalizingly curious about the numbers 1 to 10 million years as the average life span of any species until it becomes extinct.

Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of that SCIENCE "Insect Decline" and also my computer with the recent report of a 30% loss of all wild birds in North America.
Length: 124 pages

Product details
ASIN : B08FPQB2YQ
Publication date : August 11, 2020
Language : English
File size : 879 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 124 pages
Lending : Enabled

#25-2, 131st published book
Planetary, Stellar, and Galactic Evolution when starpower is Faraday Law// Astronomy series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

While writing my book in August of 2020 about the loss of 25% of total Insect biomass in the past decade, and blaming that loss on the Sun going into initiation of red giant phase, it was during the course of that book, I realized I had to revise all of astronomy and cosmology on planetary, stellar and galactic evolution. This book is a direct result of my prior book of Sun going into Red Giant phase.

This book can be considered the world's first astronomy textbook that teaches astronomy as all electricity and magnetism. Following the Primal Axiom of Physics-- all is atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.. In this book, we learn astronomy as merely the dynamics of electricity and magnetism. No longer do we rely on Newton's laws and then the fakery of General Relativity. We learn astronomy as a subject that is all being electricity and magnetism, even the force of gravity is an electrical and magnetic force. Such simple questions as why 4 rocky planets then 4 gas giants, are explained by New Physics in terms of electricity and magnetism, never by the silly and dumb Nebular Dust Cloud, nor the stupid Big Bang and all the plethora of con-artist fakery of black holes, neutron stars and other assorted nonsense. In Old Physics and Old Astronomy, they were running around trying to gain fame and fortune with their stupid nonsense of big bang, black holes, neutron stars, etc etc, where imagination ran amok. Here we do real true astronomy.

This book is true astronomy.

Length: 83 pages

Product details
• File Size : 1013 KB
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Publication Date : September 3, 2020
• Print Length : 83 pages
• ASIN : B08HH2DJ8M
• Language: : English
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#25-3, 13th published book

Missing Moon of Planet MERCURY, I named Willis// Astronomy series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The reason I know that Willis, the missing moon of Mercury exists is because the maths of Mercury are such that a moon must exist. The maths are --
Mercury rotation is 58 days, Mercury orbit is 88 days, a 2 to 3 spin-orbit resonance

Because the rotation needs to be equal to orbit, so the rotation should be 88 days not 58 days. Because they are not equal, means Mercury has a moon that causes Mercury rotation to speed up to being 58 days. I believe I found the missing moon of Mercury and I have named it Willis. Surprise, big surprise, the missing moon is not in one lump big rock but is a cloud of magnetic-monopoles circling Mercury in the shape of a ring-torus.

Cover-picture: My photo of the website: Quoting: Messenger.jhuapl.edu
Magnetic field observations by the MESSENGER spacecraft in orbit about Mercury revealed flow of electric current from the magnetosphere.
Length: 74 pages

File Size: 1705 KB
Print Length: 74 pages
Publication Date: March 14, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQXQ9N8

#25-4, 149th published book

Best Astronomy Distance Measuring Tool// Astronomy series book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: Since I destroyed the Doppler Redshift of physics and astronomy, I may as well try to furnish a replacement measuring tool. Distance is one of the most difficult parameters to measure in astronomy, for that matter. Why that is, in theory, I do not know, but it is easy to see that building telescopes to view the universe is far easier in seeing galaxies than measuring the distance between galaxies or astro bodies. Perhaps in theory, it should not be this difficult, and that once we find this "best measuring tool" the difficulty of distance measuring will all be a long past memory.

Cover Picture: An attempt to photograph the EM spectrum through a prism from a light source but my iphone camera is not able to detect the spectrum as my eyes can detect such. Something about a camera that cannot pick up the spectrum as the eyes see it.
Length: 33 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B08VHS4QSK
• Publication date : January 31, 2021
• Language : English
• File size : 561 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 33 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#25-5, 159th published book

Weatherology (formerly called meteorology)-- described and explained totally as electricity and magnetism// Astronomy science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: I had lived through the horrible 2012 drought where we had zero rainfall the entire 3 months of summer. I first saw it in the lilacs, painfully needing watering, and spent the entire summer as being nothing but a water boy for the Plutonium Atom National Park, to keep everything alive. And chalked it up as a bad year. But then in 2020 we had another drought summer and back again to doing not much else but watering. And in August of 2020, my research landed me on the idea that the Sun had gone Red Giant phase with a yearly increase in solar radiation of 0.005%. And this put a deep scare into my soul for 2021 became as bad as 2012 in drought, and worse because it was a back to back year of drought 2020-2021. Not only was I scared, for I staked much of my life on Plutonium Atom National Park, and began to envision it would end up being grasses and cacti in the near future.
So scared was I that I realized I needed to know much much more about weather than I had known before. And since I recently completed in 2021, my TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College. I needed to explain weather all in terms of only electricity and magnetism. None of this cold front, warm front, low pressure, high pressure silly concepts. All had to be explained as forms of electricity and magnetism and how that causes wind, rain and all forms of weather.
Cover Picture: I had bought an expensive book, the most expensive I ever paid for in Electric Currents in Geospace and Beyond, 2018, Keiling, Marghitu, Wheatland, AGU, et al, and reading it I realized that their first several chapters should be this book that I write for it is weather all explained only in terms of electricity and magnetism. So on the cover of that book I placed "bent circles in sequence" to imitate a magnetic monopole. What is missing in that textbook by the American Geophysical Union AGU, is the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating more magnetic monopoles of electricity. And the particle of 0.5MeV discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 was not the electron of atoms but was Dirac's magnetic monopole. So that means all of the Maxwell Equations laws are either in error or missing several terms. And the book I reference of Electric Currents in Geospace needs to correct every page to be the truth of the real electron of atoms. Every page has mistakes because they have the wrong electron. And it is hoped by me, that this book becomes the first several chapters of a revised AGU textbook.

Click here to read the complete article