Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 23:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THE HUBBLE CONSTANT OF THE BRAIN
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 06:53 UTC

The Hubble Constant Of The Brain

In the Wikipedia article entitled "Hubble's Law"
you will find in the 3rd paragraph the following
statement: –
..
The Hubble constant can also be interpreted as the
relative rate of expansion. In this form Ho = 7%/Gyr,
meaning that at the current rate of expansion it takes
a billion years for an unbound structure to grow by 7%.
..
Okay – that is the Hubble expansion rate of the
OBJECTIVE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
..
However there is also a Hubble expansion of the
SUBJECTIVE MENTAL UNIVERSE and this refers to the
fact that human growth (under the age of 20 years)
proceeds at the rate of approximately 5%/year growth
so that the "world" appears to SHRINK and SLOW DOWN
by 5%/year the first 20 years of our lives – and in fact
on average, winds up with a residual magnification
(world population average) of about 18% ! In this
phenomenon is known historically as "God".
..
So according to this data the SUBJECTIVE MENTAL
UNIVERSE is actually contracting at a rate of: –
..
(5%/yr)/(7%/Gyr) = approximately a BILLION times faster
than the OBJECTIVE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE is expanding.!
..
..
IOW – "Human Growth" is approximately a BILLION
times faster than the "growth" of the universe – –
NEVERTHELESS they both obey the relativistic
FLRW (Friedman, Lemaitre, Robertson, Walker)
type of space-time metric.
..
However this raises an interesting question –
it is well known that the Hubble expansion of the
universe causes a "Red Shift" in the light emanating
from distant stars, because of their enormous
Hubble recession velocities.
.... So the question immediately becomes – why
doesn't the "metric of subjective space-time"
cause an enormous "Blue Shift" in the subjective
appearance of distant stars.
..
And here we see that the metric of subjective space-time
only obeys general relativity mathematics over a very
LIMITED RANGE of size and speed – IOW it is apparently
restricted to "terrestrial sized objects" and relatively
low (perceptual speeds).
.... And the reason for this is quite apparent – it is because
the so-called "curvature of subjective space-time" is
only "qualitatively" related to the curvature of
"object of space-time". – To put it another way: –
..
It is a "mathematical similarity" rather than a
"physical similarity".
..
And of course the reason for this is that the metric of
Objective Physical Reality exists Independently of Man,
while the metric of Subjective Mental Reality is entirely
created by the HUMAN BRAIN ! And apparently, the
"perceptual speed" of the human brain that causes
"subjective reality" does not extend to the (quantum
mechanical) realm of electromagnetic light frequency!
When it comes to detecting light frequency, apparently
subjective reality and objective reality are the same!
..
Ultimately however, because of this relativistic similarity
even over a restricted range – we suspect that "gravity"
is the common denominator. In that regard we recall
a remark made by Sir Roger Penrose (I've lost track
of the reference) to the fact that: –
..
"The human brain is probably the only device that
can detect Quantum Gravity" (Sir Roger Penrose)
..
And eventually we may discover that it is Quantum
Gravity in the brain which is controlling the Relativistic
nature of Subjective Space-Time and thus the entire
(Mental) phenomenon of "God" – hence –
..
God is a (large) Einsteinian Curvature of
Subjective (Mental) Space-Time, and which
is presently measurable to 2 decimal point
accuracy. Absolute scientific proof, that there is
a REAL GOD and quite obviously is the same
identical God is described in the King James Bible.
..
George Hammond