Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 13:07:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Atomic Architecture in AP's 177th book of science, TEACHING TRUE
PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College, by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 21:07 UTC

Atomic Architecture in AP's 177th book of science, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College, by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 7, 2022, 2:36 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright I have enough facts to write this book and publish it, being a book of physics not a textbook, for as the months and years pass by I can add to make it a classroom textbook with work problems.

My focus is to get the ideas out, and only later do polishing of book into textbook.

That leaves open the question of senior year in college for physics.

And here I believe the sequal of Architecture of Atoms is the Architecture of Light Waves.

And all of physics follows the Primal Axiom-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

What was missing in Old Physics is the correct electron of atoms-- the muon and doing the Faraday law inside of a 840MeV proton torus.

Old Physics was never going to get anything correct so long as they had the wrong electron, the 0.5MeV particle which turns out to be the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac hypothesized the existence of the magnetic monopole for Dirac was a consummate physicist, knowing that Physics could never be antisymmetrical. And antisymmetrical is the world if there was no magnetic monopole.

But Old Physics was so dumb, terribly dumb and had no logical marbles of a brain to realize Physics had to be Symmetrical and that a magnetic monopole had to exist.

So dumb was Old Physics that one of the Maxwell Equations, one of the Gauss laws dictated there cannot exist a magnetic monopole. That is so blithering dumb and stupid, it would be like mathematicians proving there cannot exist a right triangle.

So in 3rd year college we teach the Architecture of Atoms and this book is equally well taught in Chemistry classes in 1st year College, for the architecture of atoms is the essential subject of Chemistry.

AP defines Chemistry as the science of Matter, of material objects, and defines Physics as a Motion, the Motion of matter or light waves and energy. Old Science defined chemistry as the behavour of the last electrons (their confused 0.5MeV particles) of an atom and defined physics as everything but the last electrons (confused 0.5MeV particles).

So even the definition of Old Chemistry and Old Physics was a dumb cesspool failure of intellect.

That leaves for me the obvious conclusion for what needs covering in senior year college, 4th year college. I need to cover QED, the most successful part of Old Physics. I say most successful because the experiments in QED matched theory, the best matching up of all of physics. Mind you, QED was not the Standard Model of Old Physics, which arguably is the most horrid part of Old Physics for it never predicted a single item of physics but was "postdiction" never prediction. For every time experiments were performed, the fools of Standard Model ran to their workshops to fudge and plaster away the errors of their Standard Model.

But even QED, as the best of Old Physics was shot through, through and through with mistakes and errors, for Old Physics QED still was based on the electron of atoms being 0.5MeV particle and based on the silly Rutherford-Bohr Model of atoms.

I look forward to 4th year College TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS for I cover a principle that is dazzling beautiful in science, a principle that ties biology directly to physics in the idea that Light Waves are Perfect DNA of biology.. So that gives a firm foundation of biology, and gets rid of the question of First Life, for Light Waves can easily turn into first-life if the proper conditions are met-- such as a nonliving capacitor trapps enough electricity, that the electricity precipitates out as a DNA molecule and a whole living creature.

But again, as the Architecture of Atoms is written in my 3rd year College book and the QED in my 4th year College book, the thread that runs through both books is that Magnetic Monopoles are the primal unit of physics. The magnetic monopoles compose the toruses of protons, compose the muon ring, compose the neutrons as capacitors, compose the Light Wave whether radio waves or gamma waves and all in between. The DNA precipitated out of a Light Wave is a string of magnetic monopoles.

This book is my 177th book of science and I am not ready to plunge into QED, my 4th year college. I need some stimulus to dive into that QED book, the Architecture of Light Waves.

The stimulus for my Architecture of Atoms, 177th book was the simple stimulus that in my 176th book of science, I felt uneasy as to a Periodic Table of Chemistry Elements based on the number 6, not on S,P,D,F orbitals. And as soon as I had that stimulus, I was able to produce this book in a matter of 4 days time, starting 3 March and now it is 7 March.

So I need a stimulus for me to write QED, 4th year College and the Architecture of Light-Waves, a stimulus that catapults me to writing the first 60 pages in a matter of 4 days.

AP, King of Science, especially Chemistry-Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:35 PM (29 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Monday, March 7, 2022 at 1:27:08 AM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
On Monday, March 7, 2022 at 12:19:59 AM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2022 at 7:55:04 PM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
My ping pong ball is 40mm diameter. So that means in the formula of volume of torus the small radius value "r" is 20mm and the larger radius value from center of donut hole to halfway across the torus is 40mm. Volume = (pi*r^2)(2*pi*R) so we have for my ping pong ball imagined torus that of Volume = (3.14*20^2)(2*3.14*40) = 3.14*400*6.28*40 = 315507.2mm

Now the volume of a cylinder that encloses my ping pong ball imagined torus is Volume = pi*r^2*height. And here I have (3.14*60^2*40)= 452160.

And the volume of the donut hole as a smaller cylinder is (3.14*20^2*40) = (3.14*16000) = 50240

And so I have 50240/452160 = 11%

And for me that means the donut hole volume for a torus rather than cylinders converges to 16.1% the phi number 1.61... Golden Ratio number. And it does not surprise me at all that the phi number appears with a relationship of the donut hole volume compared to the torus volume.

After some looking on Internet, no mathematician has made that convergence calculation. Requiring the same width of torus as the diameter of torus donut hole.

Here I apply this 16.1% to the neutron count in Elements of Chemistry.

And apparently the neutrons of atoms fill up the donut hole that the protons form as a torus. So that atoms still have a Nucleus but that nucleus is the conglomeration of neutrons. So in the Geiger-Marsden-Rutherford experiment proving a nucleus of atoms is a Neutron nucleus with function of parallel plate capacitor as it projects a thin layer over the torus top and bottom and where the neutrons fill the hole and function as wires and dielectric.

A cross section picture of the Proton Torus with Neutron Nucleus as the Torus Donut Hole Volume

________
( ) ( )
________

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:45 PM (20 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Yes, well taking the volume of the torus in the above example at 315507 and dividing that into the cylinder donut hole volume at 50240, I get the value of 15.9%.

So, what I am saying is that the curvature volume instead of the straightline cylinder volume for donut hole should converge to 16.1%. But it is already close at 15.9%. If I use just straighline cylinder geometry I get 11.1%

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
3:02 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I had written Nucleus and Nuclei off, years ago, saying that the Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden experiment proved the alpha particles shot into their famous gold leaf foil experiment proving a nucleus was false and wrong. For I was saying the alpha particles had met a muon or string of muons or even smaller toruses inside a large Main torus and were ejected back to the gun source by this head on collision.

I used Newton Cradle of balls swinging 3 balls against 2 balls, head-on, to prove my point.

But it looks like by March of 2022, I have to alter that picture to large extent.

There is a nucleus of all neutrons serving as a capacitor, wires, and dielectric in the donut hole of a Proton Torus.

So that in the Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden experiment, their alpha particles hit into the donut hole nucleus.

Apparently in Gold atoms or other atoms, the alpha particle does _not_ "get inside the Proton torus".

Of course, all of this needs proof from repeating the Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden experiments.

The reason I thought the nucleus could not exist is because the alpha particles in Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden experiment those that bounced back to the source gun had more kinetic energy than originally from the gun, indicating a head-on collision with something going the opposite direction. But the Neutrons as the donut hole offer a rather "stationary position" for the incoming alpha particles and would be hard to explain that added extra kinetic energy. So we leave the door of acceptance still open in case we need to explain that extra kinetic energy of bounce back, that the alpha particle entered inside the Proton torus and was repelled backwards by oncoming muons of 79 muons in Gold.

Click here to read the complete article