"Joy is wealth and love is the legal tender of the soul." -- Robert G. Ingersoll

tech / sci.math / Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<fc1089d4-c527-4ec8-9a37-088b7582b0d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93208&group=sci.math#93208

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 13:18:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 21:18 UTC

Dr Tao needs to publish in UCLA student newspaper that he now sees the light of day that a slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse and stop his propaganda bullshit math that Dr. Tao pollutes the minds of young students with. Why, any High School student can drop a Kerr lid (circle) into a scrolled up paper cone and eye witness the crescent moon shape added onto the circle to form a OVAL, never the ellipse, yet the bozo the clown of math Terry Tao still polluting the minds of students.

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 9:58:42 PM UTC-5, Jan wrote:
> On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 2:31:46 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
>
> Must you post garbage?

Jan, for Dr. Tao the question really is must he teach garbage like 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and his mindless slant cut in single cone as ellipse when even a High School student can show it is a Oval.
Even the moron Kibo Parry Moron with his 938 is 12% short of 945 recognizes the mindless failure of math that is Dr. Terence Tao.

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:25:44 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>of Math and of Physics "spamtard"
>"psychoceramic"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Dr. Andrew Wiles University Oxford needs to apologize in the Oxford student newspaper for aiding and abetting fake math taught at Oxford -- his ellipse from conic sections, his Harmonic series diverges, his 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction in the error filled Boole logic, but worst of all Wiles seems to be ignorant of the fact that Calculus is geometry and thus requires a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Andrew Wiles, publish today so no more students are brainwashed with your error filled mathematics.

5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Teaching True Logic series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Product details
File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<16cb2126-bcfb-4ea3-9f00-0a50f0aa2738n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93586&group=sci.math#93586

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 23:16:26 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 07:16 UTC

I guess Kibo Parry Moron is talking about the Tao-Green alleged theorem, what I call fake math