Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 12:32:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Putin is insane and will push the nuclear button regardless if NATO
does or does not enter into Ukraine// China needs to be warned that the West
will vaporize all its major cities, along with Russia and North Korea. China
needs full understanding
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 20:32 UTC

Putin is insane and will push the nuclear button regardless if NATO does or does not enter into Ukraine// China needs to be warned that the West will vaporize all its major cities, along with Russia and North Korea.

China needs full understanding that as the insane idiot Putin pushes the button that every Chinese major city is reduced to radioactive ash.

Funny how Russia's Putin staged a fake pretext to invade Ukraine.

Yet here is the West with the sit on arse Jens Stoltenberg NATO army with justifiable reasons of entering Ukraine-- 20+ million refugees flooding Europe and 5 Nuclear Power plants in Ukraine set to pollute all of Europe.

Jens is the Chamberlain of WW2-- peace in our times, while the insane Hitler invades Poland. Jens needs a desk job, not a leadership job for he has no leadership abilities.

Biden and allies need not find more sanctions, but call up Xi and explain to him that if Putin pushes nuclear button, every Chinese major city is destroyed into a nuclear ash pile. SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Economic sanctions on Russia should have

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>

Mar 8, 2022, 2:52:41 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Biden and allies need not find more sanctions, but call up Xi and explain to him that if Putin pushes nuclear button, every Chinese major city is destroyed into a nuclear ash pile. SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

Economic sanctions on Russia should have occurred a decade ago when Putin was going around and assassinating people in England and Germany, for sanctions then would have prevented a Ukraine invasion now.

What Xi and Putin need to hear is that a nuclear war will destroy every major Chinese and Russian city, reducing them to ash pile.

Biden and allies need not fine tune the economic sanctions, no, what NATO and Biden need to do now is coordinate a nuclear missile strike that takes out all those Russian and Chinese cities, including North Korea.

Fine tune the missile strike of England, France, USA and NATO.

So, please President Joe Biden, go toe to toe with the bully. For if not, he will destroy Europe whether invading or just plain letting 20+ million refuges plus 5 nuclear waste dump sites cloud and shroud Europe in a nuclear radioactive fog. Call it a genuine "fog of war".

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

3:31 AM (11 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Biden, call up Xi telling him to call up Putin to withdraw from Ukraine-- for if Putin pushes the button, all major Chinese cities are leveled as well as Russian cities// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

When the invasion started two or more weeks ago of Russia invading Ukraine, I knew there was Chernobyl in Ukraine, but totally unaware that there were 4 other nuclear stations in Ukraine and one of them the largest in Europe.

So the horrible spectacle a few days ago of Russian artillery firing on one of those nuclear power stations, luckily it was not breeched and turned into a 2nd Chernobyl disaster.

So, Biden, this is Tuesday 8 March, please call up Xi and tell him to call up Putin that same day requesting Putin to withdraw all military out of Ukraine.

Tell Xi, that if Putin pushes the nuclear button that all major Chinese cities will be hit and vaporized as well as all major Russian cities. As well as Pyongyang North Korea.

Tell Xi, to call Putin on 8 March.

On 9 March, move the NATO forces into Ukraine to secure Ukraine to all its borders, even the Donbas and the Crimea stolen by Putin in previous years.

Secure the nuclear power stations.

If Putin pushes the nuclear button, every Russian city and Chinese city will become vaporized.

If things continue the way they are continuing now, then Putin will use those 5 nuclear plants as a dump waste site for all Russian radioactive materials to cower and suppress the Ukraine people. But also, Putin will cause Europe to be a radioactive sewer from the winds that blow the radioactive waste into Europe.

Putin will likely dump radioactive waste all along the western border of Ukraine and Belarus, so that the radioactivity in Europe will be almost unliveable.

Biden, call up Israel if this nuclear war ignites, to take care of Iran and Syria.

India and Pakistan in nuclear war 3. I do not know what to instruct there.

Biden, call up Germany and Japan and have them start building nuclear missiles as a wall on Russia and a wall on China.

The trouble with the world right now, is the economic sanctions on Russia should have been installed over 10 years ago when Putin was sending out assassins to kill people in England and Germany and elsewhere, where if the sanctions had been imposed over 10 years ago, we would not have this Ukraine nightmare we have today.

The science of psychology has done a poor job starting 1950, for this community of scientists should have a semi-yearly evaluation report on leaders of countries that could affect Earth deletoriously, and report that to goverments to start economic sanctions, such as Putin and such as Trump on the report making it impossible for him to be elected.

Going forward, if we escape a nuclear war 3, we need this bi-yearly report of psychologists and make Earth safer in the future.

I had a report list of how many nuclear missiles each country had, and the West has as many as Russia, and China has few. What we have to count on here, is that the missiles of USA are superior to Russia and China, we have to pray they are superior in order for the crazy insane Putin to not push the buttons. But we have to meet his brutal invasion of Ukraine by sending in NATO forces, for if not, then Putin's Russia will make Europe a radioactive waste dump site. And he will push the buttons anyway if his health fails.

Putin's Russia has already displaced millions of Ukraines and likely will end up being 20 million Ukraines outside of their homeland. That is reason enough to send the NATO army into Ukraine and repel the Russians.

Putin was looking for a pretext to invade Ukraine-- the West needs no pretext for Russia is causing the West to have to shelter 20 million people.

As Putin already threatened to push the button, we have to be on the utmost alert and use our superiority of weapons.

Reinforcing again and again to Xi and Putin that all their major cities will be leveled.

I am using the past history of the Cuban Missile Crisis, that force needs a challenge of force, a rebuttal of force. Force cannot be ignored and NATO and Stoltenberg is wrong on their sit back and do not intervene. By the time you see radioactive clouds encircling Europe from 5 reactor sites and 20 million refuges on your doorstep, means you made a mistake. And that JFK used a naval blockade. And that Khrushchev was not insane but reasonable. In our plight of 2022, it looks like Putin is insane, and the hope and prayer to get us through a nuclear war 3, is the better precision of our missiles.

Putin is old, and so if we do not challenge him here and now, he will push the buttons regardless. I had cancer in 2016, and if Putin is told he has cancer, he will push those buttons as a going away tragedy to the world.

If we do not challenge Putin tomorrow, means Europe has 20 million refuges and likely 4 more Chernobyls and a radioactive wasteland of Europe.

Please, President Biden, call up Xi today and instruct him to call Putin.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

3:45 AM (11 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Biden, please tell Xi also, that if he is unsuccessful in getting Putin to withdraw his forces out of Ukraine that China will be economically sanctioned the day after. Which is actually good for the West as we bring all manufacturing jobs back to the West.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

3:57 AM (11 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
When a week ago Putin broadcast to the world, keep out, or he pushes his nuclear button.

The world should never coward and cower.

The only proper reply to Putin in that instant of time was to say to Putin-- we are on the ready and that every major city in Russia and China will be vaporized and leveled.

That was the only acceptable reply to Putin's insanity threat. For only in that reply, is there a chance to reach some elements of sanity within Putin, if any exist.

Bullies always threaten, and the only reply to them is force in return.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

1:04 AM (14 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

The absurdity of NATO not going into Ukraine for fear of escalation, when the Nuclear Reactors would harm all of Europe and Earth-- NATO come to reality-- Putin will push the nuclear buttons anyway//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.

NATO lacks a logical brain, a logical mind in this time of crisis of Russia invasion of Ukraine.

No fly zone is reasonable, for you have millions of refuges.

And funny how Putin was looking for pretexts leading up his invasion. Concocting fake events just to invade.

While NATO in just the opposite direction has overflow of refuges, has a humanitarian crisis of civilians being bombed and now has the ugly reality that the 4 nuclear power stations as well as Chernobyl could get out of control and cause perhaps all of Europe to be under a cloud of radioactive dust wasteland. Just think, the Spring of 2022 and Europe dusted with radioactive fallout.

NATO, start thinking, please-- you have a military force-- why have it at all if the war goes up in flames at your very doorsteps. Go into Ukraine and repell the Russian Invasion.

Click here to read the complete article