Statistics means never having to say you're certain.

tech / sci.math / Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

SubjectAuthor
* Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Pentcho Valev
+- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?zelos...@gmail.com
+* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Pentcho Valev
|`- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?zelos...@gmail.com
`- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Athel Cornish-Bowden

1
Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<3926d736-d297-41ed-a872-e314a2004673n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93399&group=sci.math#93399

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 15:06:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 23:06 UTC

"It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end." https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/

How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:

John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<f60f8784-3ec6-4467-bafd-65ecb9ac1396n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93415&group=sci.math#93415

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 20:59:00 -0800 (PST)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 04:59 UTC

torsdag 10 mars 2022 kl. 00:07:09 UTC+1 skrev pva...@yahoo.com:
> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end." https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
>
> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:
>
> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev
Yet we have shown that no matter hwat, speed of light is constant and invariant.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<e7f6ee14-78bd-469c-8b21-f65074458570n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93430&group=sci.math#93430

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 04:47:08 -0800 (PST)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:47 UTC

Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light nonsense nicely exposed by Brian Greene:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Irlq3TFr8Q

Space and time had to merge into a preposterous "spacetime", to fit the nonsensical constancy, and physics died. This branch of science was replaced by an insane ideology immeasurably more powerful than Big Brother's ideology.. After more than a century of brainwashing, derationalized scientists have no sense of dignity, no self-respect. They see deep truth in the texts below, not idiotic mockery:

"Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all observers." https://www..livescience.com/space-time.html

"In special relativity, the speed of light remains constant by allowing both space and time to change in such a way as to keep the speed of light constant." https://coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Physics/28577046-According-to-special-relativity-the-speed-of-light-is-the-same-for-al/

Michelle Thaller: "All of the universe shifts around this constant, the speed of light." https://youtube.com/watch?v=DO7J2YIz8tY

Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/special-relativity-nutshell.html

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER." https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Hole-Cosmic-Quandaries/dp/039335038X

More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<df4fca0c-9181-41da-af8b-36b15c3654f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93496&group=sci.math#93496

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:08:38 -0800 (PST)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:08 UTC

torsdag 10 mars 2022 kl. 13:47:27 UTC+1 skrev pva...@yahoo.com:
> Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light nonsense nicely exposed by Brian Greene:
>
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Irlq3TFr8Q
>
> Space and time had to merge into a preposterous "spacetime", to fit the nonsensical constancy, and physics died. This branch of science was replaced by an insane ideology immeasurably more powerful than Big Brother's ideology. After more than a century of brainwashing, derationalized scientists have no sense of dignity, no self-respect. They see deep truth in the texts below, not idiotic mockery:
>
> "Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all observers." https://www.livescience.com/space-time.html
>
> "In special relativity, the speed of light remains constant by allowing both space and time to change in such a way as to keep the speed of light constant." https://coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Physics/28577046-According-to-special-relativity-the-speed-of-light-is-the-same-for-al/
>
> Michelle Thaller: "All of the universe shifts around this constant, the speed of light." https://youtube.com/watch?v=DO7J2YIz8tY
>
> Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/special-relativity-nutshell.html
>
> Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp.. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER." https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Hole-Cosmic-Quandaries/dp/039335038X
>
> More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev
He exposes nothing like you want.

THe invariance of speed of light has been shown to be correct. Get over it you fucking crank

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<j93r55F7grhU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93602&group=sci.math#93602

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 16:05:07 +0100
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 15:05 UTC

On 2022-03-09 23:06:51 +0000, Pentcho Valev said:

> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end."
> https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
>
> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's
> 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously
> nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:
>
> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that
> the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or
> decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam?
> Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy
> period of time, to the point of despair."
> http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm

As I commented when you made this same nonsensical post in another
group, you are being thoroughly dishonest. If you quoted what Stachel
wrote immediately after what you quote-mined everyone could see that.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.