Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 11:42:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ___177th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture
of Atoms, 3rd year College
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:42 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 8, 2022, 12:27:39 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now here is a recent report of atomic nuclei that lends supporting evidence that neutrons are separated from protons. Where protons compose a Torus while the neutrons compose the torus donut hole and as parallel plate capacitors.

Now, quoting from Internet Science Daily website.
Working around the clock over eight days, the team created more than 400 strontium-73 nuclei and compared them to the known properties of bromine-73, an isotope that contains 35 protons and 38 neutrons. With interchanged number of protons and neutrons, bromine-73 nuclei are considered "mirror partners" to strontium-73 nuclei. Mirror symmetry in nuclei exists because of the similarities between protons and neutrons and underlies scientists' understanding of nuclear physics.
Roughly every half-hour, the researchers created one strontium-73 nucleus, transported it through the NSCL's isotope separator and then brought the nucleus to a stop at the center of a complex detector array where they could observe its behavior. By studying the radioactive decay of these nuclei, the scientists found that strontium-73 behaved entirely differently from bromine-73. The discovery raises new questions about nuclear forces, according to Rogers.

"Strontium-73 and bromine-73 should appear identical in structure, but surprisingly do not, we found. Probing symmetries that exist in nature is a very powerful tool for physicists. When symmetries break down, that tells us something's wrong in our understanding, and we need to take a closer look," Rogers said.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 8, 2022, 12:41:03 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now the famous Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Gold Foil Experiment of 1911, brought us the "nuclear theory of atoms". Very famous experiment. But, a science is rather dull if only one experiment leads to the path of truth. I mean, for the existence of a nuclear atom, we should have something like 5 or 10 experiments, somewhat different from one another that also leads to the same conclusion-- atoms have a dense nucleus.

So the AP model of atoms has a nucleus, but not as dense as the Rutherford-Bohr model. In the AP Model the protons go to compose a Torus with the electrons as muons inside the torus doing the Faraday law and producing electricity. This electricity is for the most part sent to the neutrons as a capacitor so the neutrons grow in eV energy until they reach 945MeV.

So in the AP model the neutrons are all alone by themselves forming a dense donut hole of the Proton torus. And the AP model would directly explain the Strontium-73 and Bromine-73 strange experiment.

So in the Rutherford-Bohr nucleus you get the most dense nucleus. In the AP nucleus, you get a far less dense nucleus because it is just the neutrons all alone.

But, what I am more curious about is the lack of experiments that confirm the Rutherford gold foil experiment of 1911. As I said, it seems that such an important fact of a nucleus in atoms should not depend on one experiment. And through the years 1911 to 2022, we should have had 5 or 10 experiments all very much different to confirm the nuclear atom. But, apparently we have the just one experiment, the 1911 one.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 8, 2022, 2:08:54 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 12:41:03 AM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Now the famous Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Gold Foil Experiment of 1911, brought us the "nuclear theory of atoms". Very famous experiment. But, a science is rather dull if only one experiment leads to the path of truth. I mean, for the existence of a nuclear atom, we should have something like 5 or 10 experiments, somewhat different from one another that also leads to the same conclusion-- atoms have a dense nucleus.

Alright, we did have another experiment proving the atom has a nucleus of concentrated energy-- the atomic bomb of 1938 for barium was detected after hitting uranium with neutrons (Hahn, Strassmann), and 1939 fission of uranium to barium (Meitner & Frisch).

n + 92U --> 56Ba + 36Kr + 3neutrons

This serves as probably the 2nd experiment after the Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden experiment that tell us the existence of a Nucleus in atoms is real. Again the Rutherford Nucleus experiment of gold foil 1911 removes the Thomson plum pudding model of the atom.

But, the Rutherford-Bohr Model does not remove the AP Model where the neutrons are all crowded together into the Donut Hole of a Proton Torus.

So, experimental physics now has to experiment and tell us whether AP's model is correct or the Rutherford-Bohr model is correct.

And I have an easy, super easy proof that AP Model is the correct one, because the AP model allows for numerous Spectral lines for hydrogen, while the Rutherford-Bohr model allows from a depleted set of spectral lines. In the AP model, every proton has 8 rings in a torus, and each of those rings emits a eV spectral line as the muon inside the torus thrusts through the proton torus producing electricity. Light waves are created from these muon thrustings on the 8 rings of the proton torus.

In the Rutherford-Bohr model, they have the silly idea of a 0.5MeV particle jumping from one orbit to a different orbit. For that is laughable silly to think a particle is going to do all that jumping around.

The easy proof is that no matter how small and tiny we make a hydrogen gas emitter in terms of emission, the 8 Spectral lines of hydrogen remain fixed.. Fixed because if we could measure a single hydrogen atom, just one hydrogen atom alone, it still delivers those 8 spectral lines.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 8, 2022, 3:41:20 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
INDIRECT PROOF that the AP Model of Atoms is true while the Rutherford-Bohr Model is garbage.

In the AP model the protons form a torus with the muons as electrons inside the torus thrusting through the torus in a Faraday law producing electricity. Since the protons are each 8 rings, every single proton has 8 rings but then helium would be 8+8, etc then the spectral lines increase from 8 to 16, to 24, etc. And the nucleus in the AP model is all the neutrons are bunched together into the donut hole of the proton torus.

In the Rutherford-Bohr model of atoms all the protons and neutrons are in a dense nucleus, and here the electron is considered to be a 0.5MeV particle flying around the outside of the nucleus at 99.9% speed of light and still holding on. And spectral lines in this model are considered to be electrons jumping from one orbit to a different orbit.

So the proof that AP model is the winner in all of this, is that each atom with increasing atomic number has more spectral lines, for spectral lines come from the Proton torus of 8, 16, 24, 32, ... rings as the muons inside cause electricity, cause Light wave emission.

So I call this an indirect proof because it talks about the protons and muons of atoms and leaves the neutrons to gather all by themselves into the donut hole of the proton torus. I do not directly prove the neutrons are in the donut hole, but whereas could they be to serve as capacitor and dielectric and wire.

Now there may have been proofs already that the AP model is correct and the Rutherford-Bohr model false. For both have a nucleus, but in the AP model, the neutrons compose the nucleus, while in Bohr-Rutherford, both protons and neutrons compose the nucleus.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
12:24 AM (19 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Let me review all three models of Atomic Architecture, first the Thomson's Plum Pudding Model 1904, then the Rutherford-Bohr Model 1913, and finally the correct atom model by AP of 2022.

JJ Thomson is credited with the discovery of a 0.5MeV particle which he thought was the atom's electron but by 2016-17 would be realized as correctly being the Dirac magnetic monopole. Starting in 1930s Dirac wanted symmetry for the Maxwell Equations figuring there had to be a magnetic monopole, and he searched avidly for this particle. But back to 1904 with Thomson's 0.5MeV particle and there was a need to make a model of the Atom. The proton and neutron had not been discovered by 1904 and so Thomson envisioned his particle as plums in a pudding, the pudding being positive while his particle being negative (the ugly charge concept had to be in this model and Rutherford-Bohr model, because with the nonexistence of magnetic monopoles-- the concept of charge fills that gap).

Here is JJ Thomsons Plum Pudding Model.

.... the atoms of the elements consist of a number of negatively electrified corpuscles enclosed in a sphere of uniform positive electrification, ...

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
In this model, the orbits of the electrons were stable under classical mechanics because when an electron moved away from the centre of the positively charged sphere, it was subjected to a greater net positive inward force, because there was more positive charge inside its orbit (see Gauss's law). Electrons were free to rotate in rings which were further stabilized by interactions among the electrons, and spectroscopic measurements were meant to account for energy differences associated with different electron rings. Thomson attempted unsuccessfully to reshape his model to account for some of the major spectral lines experimentally known for several elements. As early as 1897, theoretical physicist, Joseph Larmor had explained the splitting of the spectral lines in a magnetic field by the oscillation of electrons. According to a centennial celebration of the Bohr atom in Nature magazine, it was John William Nicholson in 1912 who first discovered that electrons radiate the spectral lines as they descend towards the nucleus and his theory was both nuclear and quantum.

Click here to read the complete article