HOLY MACRO!

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: OT: Sanctions

SubjectAuthor
* Re: OT: SanctionsRickster
`* Re: OT: SanctionsEd Lee
 `* Re: OT: SanctionsCursitor Doom
  +* Re: OT: SanctionsEd Lee

Pages:12
Re: OT: Sanctions

<61l34hdjsi0gj6ffrh52fqj1rb6c2ub4tm@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93228&group=sci.electronics.design#93228

From: joegw...@comcast.net (Joe Gwinn)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: Sanctions
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:51:53 -0400
References: <t1pm4v$b1l$1@dont-email.me> <b4ee1ac5-6f7c-46c8-b3ce-c44fc3d65252n@googlegroups.com> <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com> <MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org> <f2q14hl23i4fajdmct2ukki3lke1fm8par@4ax.com> <t1r2ck$199g$1@solani.org> <oa424hlki3qjhp502g6jpjjhor1bo4056j@4ax.com>
 by: Joe Gwinn - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 15:51 UTC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 18:40:03 -0700, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com
wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 03:18:12 +0200, Gerhard Hoffmann <dk4xp@arcor.de>
>wrote:
>
>>Am 28.03.22 um 00:44 schrieb jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com:

>>> It was total war and the Japanese were on a deliberate national
>>> suicide mission. The nukes shocked them into surrendering and likely
>>> saved millions of lives.
>>
>>What a shit. There were razed out civilian towns in Japan
>>by the dozens, just by conventional means, aka Dresden style.
>>(Dresden as witnessed by the mother of my ex, not that
>>I like her too much).
>>
>>H and N were just another 2 towns. Just more efficient.
>>And the only question to be solved was just if the Tenno
>>would be a war criminal or remain god.
>>
>>The Japanese had the irrational hope that Stalin might act
>>as a mediator. They gave up within hours when Stalin took
>>some of their islands instead, STILL discussed by diplomates
>>in Moscow as of last week.
>>
>>Where should the millions of lives be saved that you talk about?
>
>Further deaths in battle, in the streets of Japan. And starvation of
>the Japanese population.

Yes. Let us analyze this from the standpoint of the Japanese
population.

The US and allies were going to invade the mainland islands of Japan,
and the Japanese military was going to fight to the death trying to
stop the invaders. In total, millions of soldiers of both sides would
die in the clashes, based on estimates from the US campaign to eject
the Japanese from the Pacific islands.

In round numbers, Japan has the population of the US crammed into an
area about that of the US state of California. Japan's food
production is just big enough to sustain the population in ordinary
times, from time to time there were notable famines caused by bad
weather.

Having two large armies fighting to the death in Japan will pretty
much prevent farming and fishing, and so is guaranteed to cause a
major famine while laying Japan waste, likely killing a factor more
ordinary people than soldiers. Tens of millions at the very least.

The total killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is estimates to be at most
226,000 people.

The Japanese knew immediately that the weapon had to be atomic, and
when Nagasaki was hit, they knew that the US had more than one such
bomb, and so could continue using such bombs.

It was this that convinced the Emperor to overrule his military,
ending WW2, preventing the physical destruction of much of Japan.

So, the atomic bomb was a very good deal for the Japanese population.

Joe Gwinn

Re: OT: Sanctions

<7ru34htgq3ctmamma2ui70ptvcuo951dfn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93232&group=sci.electronics.design#93232

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:23:57 -0700
References: <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com> <MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org> <f2q14hl23i4fajdmct2ukki3lke1fm8par@4ax.com> <t1r2ck$199g$1@solani.org> <oa424hlki3qjhp502g6jpjjhor1bo4056j@4ax.com> <61l34hdjsi0gj6ffrh52fqj1rb6c2ub4tm@4ax.com>
 by: John Larkin - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 18:23 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:51:53 -0400, Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 18:40:03 -0700, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 03:18:12 +0200, Gerhard Hoffmann <dk4xp@arcor.de>
>>wrote:

>>>What a shit. There were razed out civilian towns in Japan
>>>by the dozens, just by conventional means, aka Dresden style.
>>>(Dresden as witnessed by the mother of my ex, not that
>>>I like her too much).
>>>
>>>H and N were just another 2 towns. Just more efficient.
>>>And the only question to be solved was just if the Tenno
>>>would be a war criminal or remain god.
>>>
>>>The Japanese had the irrational hope that Stalin might act
>>>as a mediator. They gave up within hours when Stalin took
>>>some of their islands instead, STILL discussed by diplomates
>>>in Moscow as of last week.
>>>
>>>Where should the millions of lives be saved that you talk about?
>>
>>Further deaths in battle, in the streets of Japan. And starvation of
>>the Japanese population.
>
>Yes. Let us analyze this from the standpoint of the Japanese
>population.
>
>The US and allies were going to invade the mainland islands of Japan,
>and the Japanese military was going to fight to the death trying to
>stop the invaders. In total, millions of soldiers of both sides would
>die in the clashes, based on estimates from the US campaign to eject
>the Japanese from the Pacific islands.

Civilians were training to fight american invaders with sharpened
sticks. Kids were going on suicide missions.

Our option was to keep bombing and/or starve the population to death.

The suicide mentality is described here:

https://www.amazon.com/Glorious-Way-Die-Kamikaze-Battleship/dp/1557049130

>In round numbers, Japan has the population of the US crammed into an
>area about that of the US state of California. Japan's food
>production is just big enough to sustain the population in ordinary
>times, from time to time there were notable famines caused by bad
>weather.
>
>Having two large armies fighting to the death in Japan will pretty
>much prevent farming and fishing, and so is guaranteed to cause a
>major famine while laying Japan waste, likely killing a factor more
>ordinary people than soldiers. Tens of millions at the very least.
>
>The total killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is estimates to be at most
>226,000 people.
>
>The Japanese knew immediately that the weapon had to be atomic, and
>when Nagasaki was hit, they knew that the US had more than one such
>bomb, and so could continue using such bombs.

Actually, we used up all the fissile material available on those two.
The uranium bomb was not even tested. It would have been some time
before we could have made more bombs.

>It was this that convinced the Emperor to overrule his military,
>ending WW2, preventing the physical destruction of much of Japan.
>
>So, the atomic bomb was a very good deal for the Japanese population.

Sad, true.

--

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end with doubts,
but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<kd744hljh4qnut7vdv22ra9bo1l95521bp@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93235&group=sci.electronics.design#93235

From: joegw...@comcast.net (Joe Gwinn)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:52:04 -0400
References: <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com> <MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org> <f2q14hl23i4fajdmct2ukki3lke1fm8par@4ax.com> <t1r2ck$199g$1@solani.org> <oa424hlki3qjhp502g6jpjjhor1bo4056j@4ax.com> <61l34hdjsi0gj6ffrh52fqj1rb6c2ub4tm@4ax.com> <7ru34htgq3ctmamma2ui70ptvcuo951dfn@4ax.com>
 by: Joe Gwinn - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:52 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:23:57 -0700, John Larkin
<jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:51:53 -0400, Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 18:40:03 -0700, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com
>>wrote:

>>>Further deaths in battle, in the streets of Japan. And starvation of
>>>the Japanese population.
>>
>>Yes. Let us analyze this from the standpoint of the Japanese
>>population.
>>
>>The US and allies were going to invade the mainland islands of Japan,
>>and the Japanese military was going to fight to the death trying to
>>stop the invaders. In total, millions of soldiers of both sides would
>>die in the clashes, based on estimates from the US campaign to eject
>>the Japanese from the Pacific islands.
>>

>Civilians were training to fight american invaders with sharpened
>sticks. Kids were going on suicide missions.
>
>Our option was to keep bombing and/or starve the population to death.
>
>The suicide mentality is described here:
>
><https://www.amazon.com/Glorious-Way-Die-Kamikaze-Battleship/dp/1557049130>

Looks very interesting. And telling.

And chilling. We paid in blood for each and every square inch of
those pacific islands. As did the Japanese.

>>In round numbers, Japan has the population of the US crammed into an
>>area about that of the US state of California. Japan's food
>>production is just big enough to sustain the population in ordinary
>>times; from time to time there were notable famines caused by bad
>>weather.
>>
>>Having two large armies fighting to the death in Japan will pretty
>>much prevent farming and fishing, and so is guaranteed to cause a
>>major famine while laying Japan waste, likely killing a factor more
>>ordinary people than soldiers. Tens of millions at the very least.
>>
>>The total killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is estimated to be at most
>>226,000 people.
>>
>>The Japanese knew immediately that the weapon had to be atomic, and
>>when Nagasaki was hit, they knew that the US had more than one such
>>bomb, and so could continue using such bombs.
>
>Actually, we used up all the fissile material available on those two.
>The uranium bomb was not even tested. It would have been some time
>before we could have made more bombs.

True, but you must not expose the secret.

I bet Stalin knew, but he never shared this with Japan.

And it would only delay the inevitable.

>>It was this that convinced the Emperor to overrule his military,
>>ending WW2, preventing the physical destruction of much of Japan.
>>
>>So, the atomic bomb was a very good deal for the Japanese population.
>
>Sad, true.

Yes.

And the Japanese are not trying to re-create their Greater
Co-Prosperity Sphere any more.

..<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_East_Asia_Co-Prosperity_Sphere>

Joe Gwinn

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1t7jc$gm3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93237&group=sci.electronics.design#93237

From: wwm...@wwmartin.net (wmartin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 13:59:22 -0700
<v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me>
<e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com>
<MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org>
<f2q14hl23i4fajdmct2ukki3lke1fm8par@4ax.com> <t1r2ck$199g$1@solani.org>
<16e07765925b3fb7$1$3317172$c2665aeb@news.newsdemon.com>
<bb4be39f-f575-4ec0-9df3-e000117d9ef4n@googlegroups.com>
 by: wmartin - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:59 UTC

On 3/28/22 04:04, Phil Allison wrote:
> David Eather wrote:
> ================
>>
>> I found something (two facts) that helped put the nuclear bombings in
>> perspective. It was believed by the US that and invasion of the home
>> lands would take 12 months at least to defeat Japan if it was even possible.
>>
>> Unrelated in 1945 the Japanese were killing about 10 thousand civilians
>> PER MONTH in the territories they occupied.
>>
>> So 3 months to prepare for an invasion, 12 months of fighting would be
>> about 150,000 civilian casualties in the Japanese occupied territories.
>>
>> That's a lot of reasons to accept the bomb drops as a necessary evil
>> (plus add Japanese and US losses during an invasion)
>>

> ** Another factor US leaders had to consider was potential consequences of NOT using their nukes.
>
> US parents would naturally ask why, after spending *massive funds* on developing the things,
> they were not used to end the war quickly so saving the lives of hundreds of thousands of their young
> son's lives.
>
> Japanese had consistently shown ZERO respect for any and all human life throughout the war THEY started.
> Check out the: " Rape of Nanking " for some disturbing bedtime reading.
>
> The events around that time are so horrific & shameful that Japan has pretty much eradicated them from history books.
> Heaps of young and many Japanese adults have no clue about the CRIMINAL role their country played in WW2.
>
> Huge credit goes to the US for treating Japanese citizens with full respect soon as fighting ceased.
> Japan was rebuilt, fast as possible, with local officials kept in place as before hostilities began.
> The only land taken over permanently was that needed to bury US dead.
>

> ..... Phil

Pretty much exactly correct, BUT...
What about the US military bases in Japan? Those are, ceded by treaty,
American soil, as permanent as one can get. I'm not objecting...those
lease deals suck, ask the Brits. !
Bill

Re: OT: Sanctions

<XnsAE68BC5BC2B85idtokenpost@144.76.35.252>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93240&group=sci.electronics.design#93240

From: spa...@not.com (Mike Monett)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:32:01 -0000 (UTC)
References: <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com> <MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org> <f2q14hl23i4fajdmct2ukki3lke1fm8par@4ax.com> <t1r2ck$199g$1@solani.org> <oa424hlki3qjhp502g6jpjjhor1bo4056j@4ax.com> <61l34hdjsi0gj6ffrh52fqj1rb6c2ub4tm@4ax.com> <7ru34htgq3ctmamma2ui70ptvcuo951dfn@4ax.com>
 by: Mike Monett - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:32 UTC

John Larkin <jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:51:53 -0400, Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@comcast.net>
> wrote:

[...]

>>The Japanese knew immediately that the weapon had to be atomic, and
>>when Nagasaki was hit, they knew that the US had more than one such
>>bomb, and so could continue using such bombs.
>
> Actually, we used up all the fissile material available on those two.
> The uranium bomb was not even tested. It would have been some time
> before we could have made more bombs.

There was a third core, nicnamed the Demon Core. It was intended for use in
Japan if the first two failed to force surrender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK9yAYJGeUY

--
MRM

Re: OT: Sanctions

<b898bf84-6820-4df6-afa7-bb2b631d1ee3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93241&group=sci.electronics.design#93241

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:16 UTC

John Larkin wrote:
================

> >The total killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is estimates to be at most
> >226,000 people.
> >
> >The Japanese knew immediately that the weapon had to be atomic, and
> >when Nagasaki was hit, they knew that the US had more than one such
> >bomb, and so could continue using such bombs.
>
> Actually, we used up all the fissile material available on those two.
> The uranium bomb was not even tested. It would have been some time
> before we could have made more bombs.

** On line source say otherwise.

A third nuke was nearly ready at the time and more would be available in a month or so.
A lack of targets worth hitting was a bigger issue, due to extensive conventional bombing.

BTW

B29s had to be re-built to carry nukes.
Multiple 1000lb bombs were normally carried forward and behind the wing that ran through the middle of the fuselage.
OTOH, nukes were huge so needed to go where the wing structure prevented ie on the C of G.

...... Phil

Re: OT: Sanctions

<16e0afecd31a8c4c$1$3423140$c2965a1b@news.newsdemon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93244&group=sci.electronics.design#93244

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:41:34 +1000
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
References: <t1pm4v$b1l$1@dont-email.me> <b4ee1ac5-6f7c-46c8-b3ce-c44fc3d65252n@googlegroups.com> <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com> <MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org> <f2q14hl23i4fajdmct2ukki3lke1fm8par@4ax.com> <t1r2ck$199g$1@solani.org> <16e07765925b3fb7$1$3317172$c2665aeb@news.newsdemon.com> <bb4be39f-f575-4ec0-9df3-e000117d9ef4n@googlegroups.com>
From: eatREMOV...@tpg.com.au (David Eather)
 by: David Eather - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:41 UTC

On 28/03/2022 9:04 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> David Eather wrote:
> ================
>>
>> I found something (two facts) that helped put the nuclear bombings in
>> perspective. It was believed by the US that and invasion of the home
>> lands would take 12 months at least to defeat Japan if it was even possible.
>>
>> Unrelated in 1945 the Japanese were killing about 10 thousand civilians
>> PER MONTH in the territories they occupied.
>>
>> So 3 months to prepare for an invasion, 12 months of fighting would be
>> about 150,000 civilian casualties in the Japanese occupied territories.
>>
>> That's a lot of reasons to accept the bomb drops as a necessary evil
>> (plus add Japanese and US losses during an invasion)
>>

> ** Another factor US leaders had to consider was potential consequences of NOT using their nukes.
>
> US parents would naturally ask why, after spending *massive funds* on developing the things,
> they were not used to end the war quickly so saving the lives of hundreds of thousands of their young
> son's lives.
>
> Japanese had consistently shown ZERO respect for any and all human life throughout the war THEY started.
> Check out the: " Rape of Nanking " for some disturbing bedtime reading.
>
> The events around that time are so horrific & shameful that Japan has pretty much eradicated them from history books.
> Heaps of young and many Japanese adults have no clue about the CRIMINAL role their country played in WW2.
>
> Huge credit goes to the US for treating Japanese citizens with full respect soon as fighting ceased.
> Japan was rebuilt, fast as possible, with local officials kept in place as before hostilities began.
> The only land taken over permanently was that needed to bury US dead.
>

> ..... Phil

Absolutely.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<16e0b04a1a350d37$2$3423140$c2965a1b@news.newsdemon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93246&group=sci.electronics.design#93246

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:48:14 +1000
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: eatREMOV...@tpg.com.au (David Eather)
 by: David Eather - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:48 UTC

Just thinking...

If John Doe is a sock puppet for putler he is a very bad one. His
illogical, one eyed sycophantic outburst have shown just how unbalanced
the rational for putlers attacks are. Overall a very negative result for
pro Russian sentiment. The best thing the putler could do with john
doe's support is to cut him off.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<60c62945-a9ee-47f1-952e-a2c4249bf493n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93251&group=sci.electronics.design#93251

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:59:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:59 UTC

wmartin wrote:
====================

> > Huge credit goes to the US for treating Japanese citizens with full respect soon as fighting ceased.
> > Japan was rebuilt, fast as possible, with local officials kept in place as before hostilities began.
> > The only land taken over permanently was that needed to bury US dead.
> >

> > ..... Phil
> >

> Pretty much exactly correct,

** Thanks, for a very rare compliment,

BUT...
> What about the US military bases in Japan? Those are, ceded by treaty,
> American soil, as permanent as one can get.

** Hardly the " spoils of war " - are they ?

Built, staffed and financed by the USA to defend JAPAN from any enemy.
For decades after WW2, Japan had virtually no defense force of its own.

...... Phil

Re: OT: Sanctions

<mus0K.1013003$2c1.943787@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93253&group=sci.electronics.design#93253

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
References: <t1pm4v$b1l$1@dont-email.me> <b4ee1ac5-6f7c-46c8-b3ce-c44fc3d65252n@googlegroups.com> <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <t1qikt$jlb$1@dont-email.me> <27bc317f-26d9-4842-ad5e-22c986d63c07n@googlegroups.com> <16e0b04a1a350d37$2$3423140$c2965a1b@news.newsdemon.com> <t1thkb$mul$2@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:34:26 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:34 UTC

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:50:36 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t1thkb$mul$2@dont-email.me>.

oc+K8X/AlS53

Re: OT: Sanctions

<xLs0K.375798$iK66.317164@fx46.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93254&group=sci.electronics.design#93254

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
References: <t1pm4v$b1l$1@dont-email.me> <b4ee1ac5-6f7c-46c8-b3ce-c44fc3d65252n@googlegroups.com> <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <t1qikt$jlb$1@dont-email.me> <27bc317f-26d9-4842-ad5e-22c986d63c07n@googlegroups.com> <16e0b04a1a350d37$2$3423140$c2965a1b@news.newsdemon.com> <t1thkb$mul$2@dont-email.me> <mus0K.1013003$2c1.943787@usenetxs.com> <t1tklu$ase$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:52:45 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:52 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:42:38 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t1tklu$ase$1@dont-email.me>).

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET has been 54.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

aR/g5Q0wO2Je

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1u6b5$h1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93259&group=sci.electronics.design#93259

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:44:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:44 UTC

John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in

>> Ukraine, a former Soviet puppet colony,
>
> Russia is taking back a small portion of the territory it gave up
> in the 1990s, in response to NATO expansion.

You're an idiot. The days of conquest are over. There is no
invading of a country populated with millions and simply wiping them
out. That is stupid Hitler shit, you dumb mother fucker.

The USSR ended with Gorbachev and Putin didn't like it. Putin, the
KGB head. You know, the most covert, violent, criminal organization
in the world at the time.

>> is a democracy
>
> Hardly. State run media only, private media has been jailed.
> Opposition parties have been jailed.

You're an idiot. And you are talking about how Russia currently
operates under Putin, and the things he does, hoping to rebuild the
old empire.

Ukraine is a democratic sovereign nation of millions of people.

John Dope is an abject idiot.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1u6o6$lae$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93261&group=sci.electronics.design#93261

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:51:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:51 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote in

> Everybody's language is threatened. English will be threatened if
> we don't wise up. Many foreigners do not like the dollar being
> national currency, either.

You're an idiot. In the global, free, and legal market, not Putin's
filch engine, the currency does not matter. They are exchanged freely.
Did you mean "the dollar being the most widely accepted trade currency
that it is often referred to as 'the international currency'." Then
you would be close. But nations are not of the mindset you claim. You
would like to think so, but your senility is blatantly apparent.

Your brain got threatened years ago, and your inane posts here are
the result.

This is all you have. Stupid old dying fogey posts on Usenet.
Just die already, you stupid old fuck. Go mount yourself out in your
front yard on one of your Trump MAGA signs.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1u7c0$saa$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93262&group=sci.electronics.design#93262

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:01:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:01 UTC

John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in

> That's why we have been paying Russia for taking our astronauts to
> the space station, for the last 13 years. Now watch John Larkin
> crap on space exploration...
>
> The Russian government sponsors a lot of technical competitions,
> like in programming. Brain drain is an interesting concept, but a
> brain is born every minute.

You are an idiot. We used Russian boosters because they were
cheap. Period. Cheap and available. Whereas here, after the Space
Shuttle Program termination, we were left without a heavy payload
booster.

A senile old dope like you always making shit up would not be able
to grasp why we paid Russia to boost payloads for us. Remember, they
were supposed to be moving toward a democracy back then, but Putin
screwed that path up too. The tiny tid bits of cash we paid for
their booster assistance work was not enough for Putin to exploit to
improve his military. It was only enough for them to keep their
space program going. All of the USSR was in deterioration leading up
to it's fall. The new Russia had and still has a lot of rebuilding
to do. Then Putin came along and mucked up the entire nation with
his political interventions and takeover, and with his illicit
everywhere else in the world realty "deals" that made him the richest
guy in the nation. And he probably did take all that money their
space agency was paid for thos jobs away from them. The realty thing
he learned from Trump, btw.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1u7s9$11si$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93263&group=sci.electronics.design#93263

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:10:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:10 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t1qh9k$44b$3
@dont-email.me:

> Russia/China wouldn't be allowed to expand into Mexico or Canada!
> Free country or whatever the rhetoric might be.

You are an idiot. That is the standard rhetoric of this group when
they assess you.
> You have to wonder why some people just don't get the obvious
logic.

There is no logic to invading a sovereign nation full of millions
of innocent citizens with military hardware and murderous goons on
the ground and in the air and with a jackass with his finger on the
button of chemical attacks and nuclear attacks and threatening to use
them.

Zero logic. The entire globe takes a step back. That is 100%
flawed logic and the acts of a man who wants to get the top record
for number of people murdered before he goes, as his pathetic
criminal life is laid bare in an information age society where his
state run propganda machine cannot stop the real info from getting in
and getting out. He is a disgrace and he knows it, and he is going
to screw the entire planet as he goes out to further prove it.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1u8ap$16i3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93264&group=sci.electronics.design#93264

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:18:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:18 UTC

> This must be after ww2 where the US bombed two cities with nukies
> and fire bombed another city that I believe killed more civilians
> than the nukes did in Japan.

So V2s and buzz bombs into London were OK, but a firebombing of a
city to stop them and send a message and the nuke of a city or two to
IMMEDIATELY stop the Japanese invasions and torture camps was bad.

When you spread death around with machinery, the defenders of the
areas you infest with your death might just respond with some
sophisticated machinery of their own.

No nation has attacked Russia since WWII and even then that was the
Germans, not us. Vladimir Putin simply wants the title of being the
worst most murderous leader in history. And he will use any defense of
any provoking actions he commits as an excuse to do so.

It is really sad too because he doesn't even wear a blue turbin.
(guess the reference)

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1u952$1fbt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93266&group=sci.electronics.design#93266

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:32:02 -0000 (UTC)
References: <t1pm4v$b1l$1@dont-email.me> <b4ee1ac5-6f7c-46c8-b3ce-c44fc3d65252n@googlegroups.com> <t1proi$jqd$2@dont-email.me> <93c1e3dc-a196-4080-827a-60a820d6771fn@googlegroups.com> <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com> <MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org> <o7p14htc3ilqk9vr0b0ilp1ve433l6imqj@4ax.com>
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:32 UTC

TurdSipper Dumb <cd@notformail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 16:59:35 -0400, Ralph Mowery
> <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>In article
>><e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com>,
>>edward.ming.lee@gmail.com says...
>>>
>>> Yes, US would probably invade Mexico. But US military is not
>>> allowed to bomb apt/school/hospital and kill unarmed civilian.
>>>

>>This must be after ww2 where the US bombed two cities with nukies
>>and fire bombed another city that I believe killed more civilians
>>than the nukes did in Japan.
>
> And let's not forget what happened in Viet Nam. :(

Where the Khmer Rouge killed 3 million. And the NVA was
overrunning the south killing whomever they felt like killing.

It does not get more stupid than the old dumbfucks in this group.
John Dope and TurdSipper Dumb are two prime examples.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<t1uaap$1tdg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93269&group=sci.electronics.design#93269

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:52:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:52 UTC

Gerhard Hoffmann <dk4xp@arcor.de> wrote in

> Am 27.03.22 um 22:42 schrieb Ed Lee:
>> On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 1:26:34 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
>>> That's what Henry Kissinger and other diplomats have said.
>>>
>>> I have seen no one point to respected diplomats who have NOT
>>> cautioned against NATO expansion to Russia's border countries.
>>>
>>> Russia/China wouldn't be allowed to expand into Mexico or
>>> Canada! Free country or whatever the rhetoric might be.
>>
>> Yes, US would probably invade Mexico. But US military is not
>> allowed to bomb apt/school/hospital and kill unarmed civilian.
>
> My Lai.

350 to 500 people. This after those *we* were there to help could
no longer be trusted, as they were infiltrated by the NVA, and it was
a suspected support village, not deliberate bombing of hospitals or
schools or places they knew were being used as a shelter from modern
war machinery. And the incindiary strafe was called in by the main
person who enacted the massacre. Mainly a failure of one cammander
with a lot of killing harware at his fingertips. The psychology of
one's men under one's command can be flipped like a switch when they
get fed lies or disinformation.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Re: OT: Sanctions

<xlG0K.559457$vo1.160957@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93291&group=sci.electronics.design#93291

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:20:45 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:20 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:15:38 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t1vbb9$bem$2@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

/PR1EPWEwKh0

Re: OT: Sanctions

<HCG0K.677664$zX2.441641@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93293&group=sci.electronics.design#93293

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:39:03 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:39 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:31:32 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t1vc94$bem$5@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

C4BDzBWhUEE8

Re: OT: Sanctions

<fk5c4hdnlk6rqj5ucbn9bsov3aor6u2n3u@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93526&group=sci.electronics.design#93526

From: joegw...@comcast.net (Joe Gwinn)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 17:03:29 -0400
References: <v8714h9ie4jr1vha3k0eojrpm71p4alvrs@4ax.com> <t1qh9k$44b$3@dont-email.me> <e710a2c0-f7fe-45ac-acc7-7b79dec81d6bn@googlegroups.com> <MPG.3caa9a39937b51e989c15@news.eternal-september.org> <f2q14hl23i4fajdmct2ukki3lke1fm8par@4ax.com> <t1r2ck$199g$1@solani.org> <oa424hlki3qjhp502g6jpjjhor1bo4056j@4ax.com> <61l34hdjsi0gj6ffrh52fqj1rb6c2ub4tm@4ax.com> <7ru34htgq3ctmamma2ui70ptvcuo951dfn@4ax.com> <XnsAE68BC5BC2B85idtokenpost@144.76.35.252>
 by: Joe Gwinn - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 21:03 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:32:01 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett <spamme@not.com>
wrote:

>John Larkin <jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:51:53 -0400, Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>>The Japanese knew immediately that the weapon had to be atomic, and
>>>when Nagasaki was hit, they knew that the US had more than one such
>>>bomb, and so could continue using such bombs.
>>
>> Actually, we used up all the fissile material available on those two.
>> The uranium bomb was not even tested. It would have been some time
>> before we could have made more bombs.
>
>There was a third core, nicknamed the Demon Core. It was intended for use in
>Japan if the first two failed to force surrender:
>
>.<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK9yAYJGeUY>

I vaguely recall that. It does make sense.

It would have made a holy mess, even if it didn't obliterate Tokyo.

Joe Gwinn