OS/2 must die!

tech / sci.math / _* AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium. Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com> Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:29 PM to Plutonium Atom Universe AP's-178th book

SubjectAuthor
o _* AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture ofArchimedes Plutonium

1
_* AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium. Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com> Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:29 PM to Plutonium Atom Universe AP's-178th book

<af33d11b-a16d-45b8-b30a-c5b18f104666n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93554&group=sci.math#93554

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:27:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: _* AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:27 UTC

* AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:29 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium.

Yes, following off the heels of my 177th book of science.

177th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College, by Archimedes Plutonium.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

Mar 7, 2022, 2:36 AM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright I have enough facts to write this book and publish it, being a book of physics not a textbook, for as the months and years pass by I can add to make it a classroom textbook with work problems.

My focus is to get the ideas out, and only later do polishing of book into textbook.

That leaves open the question of senior year in college for physics.

And here I believe the sequal of Architecture of Atoms is the Architecture of Light Waves.

And all of physics follows the Primal Axiom-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

What was missing in Old Physics is the correct electron of atoms-- the muon and doing the Faraday law inside of a 840MeV proton torus.

Old Physics was never going to get anything correct so long as they had the wrong electron, the 0.5MeV particle which turns out to be the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac hypothesized the existence of the magnetic monopole for Dirac was a consummate physicist, knowing that Physics could never be antisymmetrical. And antisymmetrical is the world if there was no magnetic monopole.

But Old Physics was so dumb, terribly dumb and had no logical marbles of a brain to realize Physics had to be Symmetrical and that a magnetic monopole had to exist.

So dumb was Old Physics that one of the Maxwell Equations, one of the Gauss laws dictated there cannot exist a magnetic monopole. That is so blithering dumb and stupid, it would be like mathematicians proving there cannot exist a right triangle.

So in 3rd year college we teach the Architecture of Atoms and this book is equally well taught in Chemistry classes in 1st year College, for the architecture of atoms is the essential subject of Chemistry.

AP defines Chemistry as the science of Matter, of material objects, and defines Physics as a Motion, the Motion of matter or light waves and energy. Old Science defined chemistry as the behavour of the last electrons (their confused 0.5MeV particles) of an atom and defined physics as everything but the last electrons (confused 0.5MeV particles).

So even the definition of Old Chemistry and Old Physics was a dumb cesspool failure of intellect.

That leaves for me the obvious conclusion for what needs covering in senior year college, 4th year college. I need to cover QED, the most successful part of Old Physics. I say most successful because the experiments in QED matched theory, the best matching up of all of physics. Mind you, QED was not the Standard Model of Old Physics, which arguably is the most horrid part of Old Physics for it never predicted a single item of physics but was "postdiction" never prediction. For every time experiments were performed, the fools of Standard Model ran to their workshops to fudge and plaster away the errors of their Standard Model.

But even QED, as the best of Old Physics was shot through, through and through with mistakes and errors, for Old Physics QED still was based on the electron of atoms being 0.5MeV particle and based on the silly Rutherford-Bohr Model of atoms.

I look forward to 4th year College TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS for I cover a principle that is dazzling beautiful in science, a principle that ties biology directly to physics in the idea that Light Waves are Perfect DNA of biology.. So that gives a firm foundation of biology, and gets rid of the question of First Life, for Light Waves can easily turn into first-life if the proper conditions are met-- such as a nonliving capacitor trapps enough electricity, that the electricity precipitates out as a DNA molecule and a whole living creature.

But again, as the Architecture of Atoms is written in my 3rd year College book and the QED in my 4th year College book, the thread that runs through both books is that Magnetic Monopoles are the primal unit of physics. The magnetic monopoles compose the toruses of protons, compose the muon ring, compose the neutrons as capacitors, compose the Light Wave whether radio waves or gamma waves and all in between. The DNA precipitated out of a Light Wave is a string of magnetic monopoles.

This book is my 177th book of science and I am not ready to plunge into QED, my 4th year college. I need some stimulus to dive into that QED book, the Architecture of Light Waves.

The stimulus for my Architecture of Atoms, 177th book was the simple stimulus that in my 176th book of science, I felt uneasy as to a Periodic Table of Chemistry Elements based on the number 6, not on S,P,D,F orbitals. And as soon as I had that stimulus, I was able to produce this book in a matter of 4 days time, starting 3 March and now it is 7 March.

So I need a stimulus for me to write QED, 4th year College and the Architecture of Light-Waves, a stimulus that catapults me to writing the first 60 pages in a matter of 4 days.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 8, 2022, 8:40:19 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I do not yet know which is going to be the cover template book for senior year college.

I do know its topic-- All about Light Waves, energy wave and the architecture and behavior of light waves.

Three broad chapters of how Light waves are created; are constructed. How they move and characteristics. And ending on how Light waves are perfect DNA of biology. In Old Physics this would be the chapters of Energy, Optics, and some Quantum Mechanics.

Do I make the template book one of Feynman's such as Lectures on Physics or QED, or do I make it on Halliday & Resnick? Have to wait and see for some key idea.

Again, like in 2nd year, 3rd year College, that 4th year College starts out as a book and with time turns into a textbook as I add exercise problems, work problems, experiments and more material, turning into a textbook.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 11, 2022, 3:17 AM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I decided that Feynman's QED book of about 152 pages long is going to be the template book. This is the first time I read this book, and read to page 12 tonight. I was surprised to find a physics number constant I had never seen before-- the Dirac magnetic moment of 1.00116...

So yes, there is plenty of new and old physics to fix in this book QED.

I am hoping that Feynman discusses how a mirror works. Where light portrays a object to almost identical form. For I believe this number 1.00116 comes directly from the analysis of how a mirror works. You see, light waves are closed loop circuits, not open ended direct arrows of a head and tail. And Dirac was thinking light waves are direct arrows, so was Feynman, and being direct arrows, the number 1 would be appropriate. But since light waves are closed loop circuits, the magnetic moment has to be off of 1, and be 1.00116... This is the same reason-- closed loop circuits that demolishes the Uncertainty Principle and demolishes the Entanglement of quantum mechanics.

And that is why I am looking for the best explanation of mirror images. For in a photocopier, if you take enough photocopies of the same picture, using the fresh copy to recopy, there is a constant steady reduction in the size of the image. A slow steady reduction and that is because light waves are closed loop circuits. So as you take say 116 copies, you begin to see a noticeable reduction in size. By the way this is proof that light comes in a closed loop circuit, and not open ended direct arrows. So that if light were open ended direct arrows then Dirac's magnetic moment would be 1 unit, and not 1.00116.... But since light is a closed loop circuit, the magnetic moment cannot be 1 but rather 1.00116...

But most of all, I am hoping that Feynman talks about light-waves that enables me to construct the true architecture of light waves, ending with the spectacular ending that Light Wave = Perfect DNA. In other words a complete and strong foundation of biology as being physics and answering the question of First Life-- as a precipitated out Light wave held in a Capacitor.

Recently in "SCIENCE" magazine, 18Feb2022 was a article "Surprising superconductivity of graphene" "An ordinary graphene bilayer exhibits extraordinary superconductivity"

So that if such graphene exists naturally and if it can hold electricity, one can imagine that a strong electrical current precipating out as DNA and thus the birth of First Life on Earth.

So, my mind is made up-- use Feynman's 1985 book QED as template book for AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light and Energy, 4th year College.

AP, King of Science, especially chemistry-physics