"Sometimes insanity is the only alternative" -- button at a Science Fiction convention.

tech / sci.math / 3m views AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium. 8m views Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:29 PM (4 days ago)  AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light

SubjectAuthor
o 3m views AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHArchimedes Plutonium

1
3m views AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium. 8m views Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:29 PM (4 days ago)  AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light

<25ff43d5-d1e6-49b5-be23-826b64d71c9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93589&group=sci.math#93589

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 23:40:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 3m_views_AP's-178th_book_of_science_TEACHING_TRUE_PH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 07:40 UTC

3m views AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium. 8m views Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:29 PM (4 days ago)  AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves,

AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College, by Archimedes Plutonium.

Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:29 PM (4 days ago)

AP's-178th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves, 4th year College,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 8, 2022, 8:40:19 PM (3 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I do not yet know which is going to be the cover template book for senior year college.

I do know its topic-- All about Light Waves, energy wave and the architecture and behavior of light waves.

Three broad chapters of how Light waves are created; are constructed. How they move and characteristics. And ending on how Light waves are perfect DNA of biology. In Old Physics this would be the chapters of Energy, Optics, and some Quantum Mechanics.

Do I make the template book one of Feynman's such as Lectures on Physics or QED, or do I make it on Halliday & Resnick? Have to wait and see for some key idea.

Again, like in 2nd year, 3rd year College, that 4th year College starts out as a book and with time turns into a textbook as I add exercise problems, work problems, experiments and more material, turning into a textbook.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 11, 2022, 3:17:42 AM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I decided that Feynman's QED book of about 152 pages long is going to be the template book. This is the first time I read this book, and read to page 12 tonight. I was surprised to find a physics number constant I had never seen before-- the Dirac magnetic moment of 1.00116...

So yes, there is plenty of new and old physics to fix in this book QED.

I am hoping that Feynman discusses how a mirror works. Where light portrays a object to almost identical form. For I believe this number 1.00116 comes directly from the analysis of how a mirror works. You see, light waves are closed loop circuits, not open ended direct arrows of a head and tail. And Dirac was thinking light waves are direct arrows, so was Feynman, and being direct arrows, the number 1 would be appropriate. But since light waves are closed loop circuits, the magnetic moment has to be off of 1, and be 1.00116... This is the same reason-- closed loop circuits that demolishes the Uncertainty Principle and demolishes the Entanglement of quantum mechanics.

And that is why I am looking for the best explanation of mirror images. For in a photocopier, if you take enough photocopies of the same picture, using the fresh copy to recopy, there is a constant steady reduction in the size of the image. A slow steady reduction and that is because light waves are closed loop circuits. So as you take say 116 copies, you begin to see a noticeable reduction in size. By the way this is proof that light comes in a closed loop circuit, and not open ended direct arrows. So that if light were open ended direct arrows then Dirac's magnetic moment would be 1 unit, and not 1.00116.... But since light is a closed loop circuit, the magnetic moment cannot be 1 but rather 1.00116...

But most of all, I am hoping that Feynman talks about light-waves that enables me to construct the true architecture of light waves, ending with the spectacular ending that Light Wave = Perfect DNA. In other words a complete and strong foundation of biology as being physics and answering the question of First Life-- as a precipitated out Light wave held in a Capacitor.

Recently in "SCIENCE" magazine, 18Feb2022 was a article "Surprising superconductivity of graphene" "An ordinary graphene bilayer exhibits extraordinary superconductivity"

So that if such graphene exists naturally and if it can hold electricity, one can imagine that a strong electrical current precipating out as DNA and thus the birth of First Life on Earth.

So, my mind is made up-- use Feynman's 1985 book QED as template book for AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light and Energy, 4th year College.

AP, King of Science, especially chemistry-physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 11, 2022, 2:05:10 PM (11 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Let me correct Feynman on page 8 where he writes "... and as I already explained, the theory behind chemistry is quantum electrodynamics."

The fact of the matter is that Chemistry is far larger than what physicists have boxed it into a corner in the 20th century. And quantum mechanics is far smaller than what physicists of the 20th century have exaggerated it to be.

It is true that the primal axiom of physics is All is Atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

In New Physics we define chemistry as the science of matter.

In New Physics we define physics as the primal axiom above, but that we focus physics as the motion of matter. So chemistry is matter and physics is motion of matter. Yes, all science is physics but all science is too much so we break off chunks of physics to allow people to become experts in regions and spots of science.

In Old Physics during the time of Feynman, they narrowed chemistry down to being the science of just outer electrons and that nucleus of the atom was belonging to physics and not chemistry. In New Physics, we give the nucleus of atoms over to Chemistry, as I explained in prior book 177th that the Architecture of Atoms belongs to chemistry.

Now Feynman nor Dirac nor any of the physicists of the 20th century realized or understood that the Light Wave is a pencil ellipse closed loop circuit.. For if they had understood that, it would take out 1/2 of the mysteries of Quantum Mechanics. It would have destroyed the mystery of the Uncertainty principle and thrown the UP into the trash bin. It would have made the Bell Inequality with action at a distance with quantum entanglement more clear..

But of course, the largest error of 20th century physics was the mix up of the true electron of atoms-- is the muon not the 0.5MeV particle which turns out to be the Dirac magnetic monopole.

So, Feynman's entire book of QED, is completely wrong in every chapter. But what his book does teach, is some of the experiments cited. For example, Feynman cites on page 13 "In fact, a particular color of light can be split one more time in a different way, according to its so-called "polarization.""

So in New Physics, chemistry is the science of matter and physics is the science of the motion of matter, or motion in general. And where the two sciences blend together as one. And the only reason we have two, is the enormous amount of subject we have to cover and research. Moving forward in time after 2022, to say you are a chemist is really saying you are a chemist-physicist and likewise for physics.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 11, 2022, 4:17:47 PM (9 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now on page 7 of Feynman's QED, he calls it the Dirac Number of magnetic moment of the 0.5MeV particle. And lists it as of value of 1.001159.

Now the fine-structure constant is listed as 0.007297.

Now in my 177th book of science TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College, I argue the calculus of atomic nucleus and building of atoms is dependent on the phi number of mathematics, the Golden Ratio of 1 to 1.61 to 0.61 to 0.16.

So, let us see what happens when we multiply 0.007297 by the Golden Ratio 0..16 and I get 0.00116.

Multiply 0.0072 by 0.16 and I get 0.00115

So here we see a deep and close connection between Fine Structure Constant and simply the variations of the Golden Ratio number phi as being 0.16 or 16% of atom aufbau.

What does this tell us about magnetic moment of the Dirac magnetic monopole 0.5MeV particle?

It tells us that the 0.5MeV particle was never the electron of atoms but rather a form of Light Wave energy.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
12:50 AM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now I am on page 14 of Feynman's QED, and it is my hope that Feynman discusses "reflection of light by mirror" and how that can be the same image. For I suspect that reflection of light in a mirror of another object is proof that light waves must be closed loop pencil ellipses, like a electric circuit.

And having reached page 14, let me remark on a few items of Feynman understanding of physics. Feynman was too much involved and thus exaggerated the mysteries of quantum mechanics, as he expresses the opinion that not even his 3rd year graduate students understand the mysteries, nor Dr. Feynman himself understands the mysteries. But let me throw that out the window, all of that discussion of mysteries thrown out the window. That there is no Uncertainty Principle and hence no major mystery in the Double Slit Experiment, provided that you realize Light Waves are pencil ellipse closed loop circuits.

Click here to read the complete article