The meek are contesting the will.

tech / sci.math / Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

SubjectAuthor
* Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enterArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have toChris M. Thomasson

1
Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

<67072ab7-47c6-4567-9d88-391a786f3936n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93659&group=sci.math#93659

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 01:42:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 09:42 UTC

Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

Let us hope NATO will finally do what is right and save Ukraine from the evil Russian invasion.

Will Putin push the nuclear button? Surely he is insane enough. But I think there are many now in Russia that will stop him from nuclear war. I suspect Putin's days are limited, maybe even having to appear in Crimes Court for war crimes.

And justice finally comes to Russia.

Why oh why is Russia the last of what can be called European countries so slow, so unable to have a working government that is not a dictator idiot? Is it the coldness of Russia, that they let their leaders become so hideously awful? Is it the coldness, like that at Stalingrad, that slows the thinking?

Why cannot Russia have a leader like that in Sweden or Norway or Switzerland or France? Sensible leaders; leaders promoting the common good, not like Putin tearing everything down, ones that go around killing everyone they do not like or speak out against them, or wanting to invade every country around them. Why is Russia so horribly inept in political leadership? Russia is as primitive in leadership as the gruesome Roman Empire was in brutality.

It must be the coldness of Russia. I cannot think of any other explanation why they are so much in the woods on politics in Russia. And China is not far behind.

AP

Re: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

<t0kemf$1gs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93660&group=sci.math#93660

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 01:49:00 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 09:49 UTC

On 3/13/2022 1:42 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion.

[...]

Well, then we have WWIII for sure. Oh crap. ;^o

Are you going to be on the front lines? With you anti-tank and/or man
portable sam site weapons?

Are you sure the west is ready to fight the real WWIII? No holds barred?

There is going to be top secret weapons that we have never seen before
being used in a real ww3.

I fear Russia launching 10 or 20 hyper sonic missiles at a single US
carrier!

Re: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

<70a35d3c-344b-427c-8b13-33a4dc45fd3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93662&group=sci.math#93662

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 03:07:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:07 UTC

Chris,
I am reasonably sure the reason that Russia did not invade Ukraine until now, when it would have better been done under the Trump administration, was that Russia was testing that hypersonic missiles along with China. And Putin and Xi wanted that hypersonic missile technology proven before invading Ukraine.

Last summer, 2021, I believe China reported the successful hypersonic missile.

Chris, you better start making mental practice drill of where to go outside of London if this goes nuclear. Caves are great hideouts.

Re: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

<b8c0c22e-dc9f-4095-a0bd-dc937be11784n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93663&group=sci.math#93663

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 03:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:10 UTC

Does China play Chess or Go? And if plays either,
how many moves does it look ahead?

Possible Outcomes of the Russo-Ukrainian War and China’s Choice
"At present, it is estimated that there is still a window period of
one or two weeks before China loses its wiggle room.
China must act decisively."
https://uscnpm.org/2022/03/12/hu-wei-russia-ukraine-war-china-choice/

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Sonntag, 13. März 2022 um 11:07:24 UTC+1:
> Chris,
> I am reasonably sure the reason that Russia did not invade Ukraine until now, when it would have better been done under the Trump administration, was that Russia was testing that hypersonic missiles along with China. And Putin and Xi wanted that hypersonic missile technology proven before invading Ukraine.
>
> Last summer, 2021, I believe China reported the successful hypersonic missile.
>
> Chris, you better start making mental practice drill of where to go outside of London if this goes nuclear. Caves are great hideouts.

Re: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

<t0kkqj$fem$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93667&group=sci.math#93667

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 04:33:37 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:33 UTC

On 3/13/2022 3:07 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Chris,
> I am reasonably sure the reason that Russia did not invade Ukraine until now, when it would have better been done under the Trump administration, was that Russia was testing that hypersonic missiles along with China. And Putin and Xi wanted that hypersonic missile technology proven before invading Ukraine.
>
> Last summer, 2021, I believe China reported the successful hypersonic missile.
>
> Chris, you better start making mental practice drill of where to go outside of London if this goes nuclear. Caves are great hideouts.

So much reliance on GPS... What if an opening "part" of the _real_ wwiii
involves Russia launching an all out assault wrt using highly advanced
anti-satellite weapons?

Re: Yea!! Russian troops will hit Poland, causing NATO to have to enter Ukraine and repulse the Russian invasion. Evil is always dumber than Good// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH Yea, news tonight Russia hit supplies lines out of Poland into Ukraine.

<d37fc37e-9644-461e-b04e-bfa72b408a95n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93675&group=sci.math#93675

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 20:17 UTC

Xi kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth-- poem ballad turned into a movie by Jeff Relf, the insane Seattle directore with actor James Kibo Parry Moron of Rensselaer Polytech and Wired magazine.

Jeff Relf a la Dick's Drivein, showing "Insane in Seattle" wrote:
On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:15:32 PM UTC-5, Dick's DriveIn wrote:
> Putin cleanses the world of "evil" Ukrainianism, Holocaust style;
> China & India celebrate;
> Europe & America fire up the printing presses, yet again.

Xi kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth-- poem ballad turned into a movie by Jeff Relf, the insane Seattle directore with actor James Kibo Parry Moron of Rensselaer Polytech and Wired magazine.

Nick Thompson question, is it the number #1 movie in Wired magazine and cover picture????

> Just hours after Kibo Parry Moron gets inducted into the CIA, he blows his cover (I guess the insanity of stalking for Kibo is so overpowering that he cannot help himself and wants to join the Portugal-- forgiv me, i sick i cry---
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Famous poem ballad turned into movie at Dick's Drivein by spammer Jeff Relf of Xi kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth.

And since this was written, Senator Lindsey Graham has popped up in support of the idea, or as Jeff Relf avatar spam says "steals it without retribute" a common practice for everyone thinks Internet is free to steal, likening the history to Brutus of Ancient Rome or of Claus von Stauffenberg failed attempt on the insane Hitler.

On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 4:58:13 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "spamtard"
>"barking fuckdog"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> General Nakasone a decades long spammer of sci.math, yet he fails
> math.
>cannot understand the slant cut in single
> cone is an Oval, always the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic he
> believes of 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction? Or is it that neither
>can do a geometry proof
> Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

1
Kill Putin, before he kills our planet Earth

Humanity needs to colonize Europa-- not engulfed in nuclear war

Putin that petty dictator megalomaniac whore

Some say Caracalla was killed while taking a shit

A shit in France's woods run through with a sword bit

Some say Caracalla was killed while taking a piss

A piss on the plains of Turkey dismounting his horse

Does it really matter how the megalomaniac is dissed

Sun shines from Faraday law, not from fusion

That goonclod physicist professors confusion

It shines from Faraday law you mindless shit for brains

Kill Putin with stinger missile on a boat, car, train or plane

Xi has another Winter Olympic competition, fly in Putin on a plane

But before landing blow it to smithereens from the slalom train

The Chinese Communist Party was watching from the curling rink

Saying, good riddance to you Putin you mindless dink

And blame it on a engine failure, not made-in-China, but NK stink

The Sun gone Red Giant, needs humanity to colonize Europa

Not look at the idiot Putin or Xi navel belly button and scrota

2

Kibo kill Putin stink at NSA Winter Olympics toboggan run

Yes, kibo Parry Moron ordered by General Nakasone says Sun

Sun gone Red Giant phase while fool Putin wants Ukraine

Fool Xi with Chinese Communist Party wants Taiwan

Fool Kim of North Korea wants rockets to reach Sea of Japan

While the world needs rockets to reach Io, Europa and Ganymede

Kibo Parry eats a kilometer of Trump shit just to see where it comes from

Trump eats a kilometer of shit of Putin just to see where it comes from

Putin eats a kilometer of shit by Xi just to see where it comes from

Xi eats a kilometer of shit of Kibo, just to see where it comes from

Andrew Wiles proves that Terence Tao in Fermat Last Theorem prom

The ice skating Olympic gold medal is not given to Russian GazProm

Too many falls on the ice with the overdrugged skaters, drunk on vodka

When what is truly needed is a colony on Callisto, Io, Ganymede and Europa

3

Sun gone Red Giant Initiation phase, while idiots chase after Ukraine, Taiwan

Kibo Parry cut out Putin's arsehole and hand him back a brand new one

Kibo Parry Moroney cut out Xi's arsehole and hand him back a brand new one

Kibo Parry Moron eat a kilometer of Trump's shit just to see where it came from

Mama sang bass, Xi sang tenor, Putin joined Communist Party in awe

When humanity needed to colonize Mars, Io, Ganymede, Callisto, Europa

How did you do it Kibo Parry Moron, a James Bond poisoned dagger walking cane

Or was it the stinger missile aimed at Putin brain

Or was it a Livia Caesar, poisoned chocolate bar

Or was it the traditional Texas housewife method of running over in the car

Or was it the Putin textbook method of polonium in the tea

Or was it the expeditious Xi method of blowing up his plane over the China Sea

Pray tell, Kibo, which was it, Mama sang bass, father sang tenor and all joined in awe

Sadly, humanity cannot colonize Europa because of the babies on Earth Putin and Xi

Chasing after mindless idiotic dreams of conquering lands on Earth

Even though the Sun gone Red Giant is making all of Earth worthless as a shit pee

Idiots Putin and Xi cannot see Europa is where we need to go to live, live, life

With Putin's Ukraine and Xi's Taiwan mindless land grab strife