The number of arguments is unimportant unless some of them are correct. -- Ralph Hartley

tech / sci.electronics.design / Russia is screwed

SubjectAuthor
* Russia is screwedMike Monett
+* Re: Russia is screwedjlarkin
|`* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
| +* Re: Russia is screwedPhil Allison
| |+- Re: Russia is screwedjlarkin
| |`- Re: Russia is screwedbitrex
| +* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
| |`- Re: Russia is screwedjlarkin
| +* Re: Russia is screwedEd Lee
| |+* Re: Russia is screwedjlarkin
| ||`* Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| || `* Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
| ||  +* Re: Russia is screwedPhil Allison
| ||  |+* Re: Russia is screwedPhil Allison
| ||  ||`* Re: Russia is screwedbitrex
| ||  || `- Re: Russia is screwedPhil Allison
| ||  |+* Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
| ||  ||`* Re: Russia is screwedEd Lee
| ||  || `- Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
| ||  |+- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| ||  |`- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| ||  `- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| |`- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| `* Re: Russia is screwedPiotr Wyderski
|  `* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
|   `* Re: Russia is screwedPiotr Wyderski
|    +* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
|    |+* Re: Russia is screwedPiotr Wyderski
|    ||+* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
|    |||`* Re: Russia is screwedPiotr Wyderski
|    ||| `- Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
|    ||+- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|    ||`- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|    |`- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|    +* Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
|    |`* Re: Russia is screwedPiotr Wyderski
|    | `* Re: Russia is screwedPhil Hobbs
|    |  `* Re: Russia is screwedRich S
|    |   +* Re: Russia is screwedRich S
|    |   |`- Re: Russia is screwedPhil Hobbs
|    |   `* Re: Russia is screwedwhit3rd
|    |    `* Re: Russia is screwedClifford Heath
|    |     `- Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
|    `- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
+* Re: Russia is screwedEdward Hernandez
|`- Re: Russia is screwedEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Russia is screwedEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Russia is screwedEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Russia is screwedFlyguy
+* Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|`- Re: Russia is screwedEdward Hernandez
+- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
`* Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
 `* Re: Russia is screwedjlarkin
  `* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
   `* Re: Russia is screwedClifford Heath
    `* Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
     `* Re: Russia is screwedJeroen Belleman
      +* Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
      |`- Re: Russia is screwedPhil Hobbs
      +* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
      |`* Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
      | +* Re: Russia is screwedMike Monett
      | |`- Re: Russia is screwedJohn Larkin
      | `- Re: Russia is screwedDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
      `* Re: Russia is screwedFlyguy
       +* Re: Russia is screwedFlyguy
       |`* Re: Russia is screwedFlyguy
       | `- Re: Russia is screwedFlyguy
       `- Re: Russia is screwedFlyguy

Pages:123
Russia is screwed

<XnsAE6ED4D847E57idtokenpost@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93724&group=sci.electronics.design#93724

From: spa...@not.com (Mike Monett)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Russia is screwed
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:55:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Monett - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:55 UTC

Russia has screwed itself. It is amazing how much trouble one man has
caused.

1. Russia is in trouble, most of its weapons are MADE in Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKi8D5R2Wg

2. Russia's only tank manufacturer, Uralvagonzavod, has stopped its
production. The main reason for this is a lack of component parts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FObJ6haXIAM-lFV?format=jpg&name=small

3. Russia has no advanced semiconductor industry

�Russia is cut off from modern semiconductors as it has no advanced
semiconductor industry of its own and has relied on TSMC entirely to make
its leading-edge chips,� says Orme.Mar 3, 2022

4. Taiwan�s semiconductor ban could spell catastrophe for Russia

Russia is dependent on Taiwan's semiconductors for everything from the
manufacture of laptops to military equipment. The cutting off of this
supply may be disastrous for Russia.

Russia�s reliance on Taiwan for semiconductors

Russia is wholly dependent on TSMC for the high-end semiconductors required
for the manufacture of anything from laptops and smartphones to equipment
for the country�s military and security services.

5. Is Russia out of semiconductor options?

Samsung, Russia�s only real alternative to TSMC for high-end contract
manufacturing services, now comes under South Korea's semiconductor export
embargo on Russia. �Russia is cut off from modern semiconductors as it has
no advanced semiconductor industry of its own and has relied on TSMC
entirely to make its leading-edge chips,� says Orme. TSMC, along with South
Korea�s Samsung, has a monopoly on five-nanometre chips � the most
widespread small chip in circulation used by companies including Apple,
Qualcomm and Huawei.

https://www.investmentmonitor.ai/special-focus/ukraine-crisis/taiwan-
semiconductor-ban-russia-catastrophe

6. Russia faces 'brain drain' as thousands flee abroad since start of war
with Ukraine - BBC News
- as many as 200,000 have left Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=635iLwWdsU4

7. Mass layoffs in Russia. Sanctions over the war affect the employment of
ordinary Russians
- as many as 500,000 may be laid off starting in April
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVrxeldECXg

--
MRM

Re: Russia is screwed

<4hhk4hlt57go31807s3suo0o4uv791rabu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93730&group=sci.electronics.design#93730

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Russia is screwed
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 18:53:38 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 01:53 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:55:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett <spamme@not.com>
wrote:

>Russia has screwed itself. It is amazing how much trouble one man has
>caused.
>
>1. Russia is in trouble, most of its weapons are MADE in Ukraine
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKi8D5R2Wg
>
>2. Russia's only tank manufacturer, Uralvagonzavod, has stopped its
>production. The main reason for this is a lack of component parts.
>
>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FObJ6haXIAM-lFV?format=jpg&name=small
>
>3. Russia has no advanced semiconductor industry
>
>“Russia is cut off from modern semiconductors as it has no advanced
>semiconductor industry of its own and has relied on TSMC entirely to make
>its leading-edge chips,” says Orme.Mar 3, 2022
>
>4. Taiwan’s semiconductor ban could spell catastrophe for Russia
>
>Russia is dependent on Taiwan's semiconductors for everything from the
>manufacture of laptops to military equipment. The cutting off of this
>supply may be disastrous for Russia.
>
>Russia’s reliance on Taiwan for semiconductors
>
>Russia is wholly dependent on TSMC for the high-end semiconductors required
>for the manufacture of anything from laptops and smartphones to equipment
>for the country’s military and security services.
>
>5. Is Russia out of semiconductor options?
>
>Samsung, Russia’s only real alternative to TSMC for high-end contract
>manufacturing services, now comes under South Korea's semiconductor export
>embargo on Russia. “Russia is cut off from modern semiconductors as it has
>no advanced semiconductor industry of its own and has relied on TSMC
>entirely to make its leading-edge chips,” says Orme. TSMC, along with South
>Korea’s Samsung, has a monopoly on five-nanometre chips – the most
>widespread small chip in circulation used by companies including Apple,
>Qualcomm and Huawei.
>
>https://www.investmentmonitor.ai/special-focus/ukraine-crisis/taiwan-
>semiconductor-ban-russia-catastrophe
>
>6. Russia faces 'brain drain' as thousands flee abroad since start of war
>with Ukraine - BBC News
>- as many as 200,000 have left Russia
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=635iLwWdsU4
>
>7. Mass layoffs in Russia. Sanctions over the war affect the employment of
>ordinary Russians
>- as many as 500,000 may be laid off starting in April
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVrxeldECXg

Yikes. Back to the 19th century.

I wonder about tractors and trucks and other civilian stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw

--

I yam what I yam - Popeye

Re: Russia is screwed

<wnt2K.1142588$Z91.1028193@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93732&group=sci.electronics.design#93732

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 03:13:32 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 03:13 UTC

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 03:08:50 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t2dng2$ond$2@dont-email.me>.

Further, John Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET has been 53.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults"
to USENET.

3sR95Sph+udE

Re: Russia is screwed

<uqt2K.133018$I_K3.416@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93733&group=sci.electronics.design#93733

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 03:16:42 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 03:16 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 03:15:01 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t2dnrl$ond$3@dont-email.me>.

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET has been 53.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

8wtg4+dzdPOz

Re: Russia is screwed

<nhv2K.1803853$391.517920@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93736&group=sci.electronics.design#93736

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 05:23:31 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 05:23 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 05:21:07 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t2dv83$4fj$1@dont-email.me>.

Further, John Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET has been 53.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults"
to USENET.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

MmNhBEpEMpOg

Re: Russia is screwed

<mlv2K.1686044$X81.678153@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93737&group=sci.electronics.design#93737

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 05:27:46 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 05:27 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Mon, 4 Apr 2022 05:27:41 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t2dvkd$4fj$3@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

Further, John Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET has been 53.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults"
to USENET.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

T0Y6K5sOBbX2

Re: Russia is screwed

<XnsAE6F3065F9FDAidtokenpost@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93743&group=sci.electronics.design#93743

From: spa...@not.com (Mike Monett)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:45:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Monett - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:45 UTC

jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:55:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett <spamme@not.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Russia has screwed itself. It is amazing how much trouble one man has
>>caused.
>>
>>1. Russia is in trouble, most of its weapons are MADE in Ukraine
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKi8D5R2Wg
>>
>>2. Russia's only tank manufacturer, Uralvagonzavod, has stopped its
>>production. The main reason for this is a lack of component parts.
>>
>>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FObJ6haXIAM-lFV?format=jpg&name=small

[...]

> Yikes. Back to the 19th century.
>
> I wonder about tractors and trucks and other civilian stuff.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw

+1

Also see:

Russia's Economy in Freefall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg

Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o

Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine War
Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE

No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.

War on bicycles with bows and arrows.

--
MRM

Re: Russia is screwed

<63f796d0-4d52-4fd2-a928-26ab908efcc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93747&group=sci.electronics.design#93747

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 03:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 10:17 UTC

Mike Monett wrote:
=================

> >>Russia has screwed itself. It is amazing how much trouble one man has
> >>caused.
>
> Also see:
>
> Russia's Economy in Freefall
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg
>
> Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
> Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o
>
> Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine War
> Update
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE
>
> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
> cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.
>
> War on bicycles with bows and arrows.

** You made me think of something a loooong time ago.

Living in Sydney, Australia in the early 70s, the ONLY Russian made product I ever saw was a transistor radio:
This one, the Astrad Auriga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZJPKu1_Mx8

My high school buddy plus Sydney Uni best mate "Jim Prendergast" owned one and often sang its praises.
I mention his name cos he moved to the USA, married a US gal ( Janice, his dental nurse) and enjoyed a long career in electronics.
Known as " E. James Prendergast" he worked for AT&T, DuPont & Motorola in management roles.
Wound up living in New Jersey doing a long stint as CEO of the IEEE.

Now ain't that damn funny ??
Anyone who knows him or how to make contact is welcome to check my story.

Well, that was 50 years ago when Russia was mightily feared for it arsenal of giant nukes.
And crazy leaders like Nikita Khruschev.

What the heck is new?

....... Phil

Re: Russia is screwed

<XnsAE6F481FA8B69idtokenpost@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93748&group=sci.electronics.design#93748

From: spa...@not.com (Mike Monett)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 11:05:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Monett - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 11:05 UTC

Mike Monett <spamme@not.com> wrote:

> jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:55:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett <spamme@not.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Russia has screwed itself. It is amazing how much trouble one man has
>>>caused.
>>>
>>>1. Russia is in trouble, most of its weapons are MADE in Ukraine
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKi8D5R2Wg
>>>
>>>2. Russia's only tank manufacturer, Uralvagonzavod, has stopped its
>>>production. The main reason for this is a lack of component parts.
>>>
>>>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FObJ6haXIAM-lFV?format=jpg&name=small
>
> [...]
>
>> Yikes. Back to the 19th century.
>>
>> I wonder about tractors and trucks and other civilian stuff.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw
>
> +1
>
> Also see:
>
> Russia's Economy in Freefall
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg
>
> Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
> Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o
>
> Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine War
> Update
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE
>
> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
> cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.
>
> War on bicycles with bows and arrows.

RUSSIA - SABOTAGE of Global Economy. 10 Reasons Why WAR Will Cause a
GLOBAL RECESSION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OoLtW7wyE

Bad News. We are also screwed.

--
MRM

Re: Russia is screwed

<ajvl4h1pidhlchupde2a35qhkp984u24j6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93750&group=sci.electronics.design#93750

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 07:24:23 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 14:24 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 03:17:33 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mike Monett wrote:
>=================

>> Also see:
>>
>> Russia's Economy in Freefall
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg
>>
>> Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
>> Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o
>>
>> Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine War
>> Update
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE
>>
>> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
>> cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.
>>
>> War on bicycles with bows and arrows.
>>

> ** You made me think of something a loooong time ago.
>
>Living in Sydney, Australia in the early 70s, the ONLY Russian made product I ever saw was a transistor radio:
>This one, the Astrad Auriga:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZJPKu1_Mx8
>
>My high school buddy plus Sydney Uni best mate "Jim Prendergast" owned one and often sang its praises.
>I mention his name cos he moved to the USA, married a US gal ( Janice, his dental nurse) and enjoyed a long career in electronics.
>Known as " E. James Prendergast" he worked for AT&T, DuPont & Motorola in management roles.
>Wound up living in New Jersey doing a long stint as CEO of the IEEE.
>
>Now ain't that damn funny ??
>Anyone who knows him or how to make contact is welcome to check my story.
>
>Well, that was 50 years ago when Russia was mightily feared for it arsenal of giant nukes.
>And crazy leaders like Nikita Khruschev.
>
>What the heck is new?

Not much. The Russians are still behaving like the Russians did 800
years ago. There is some peculiar isolation of Russia from
civilization.

The current exodus of the minority rational people is not making
things any better.

--

I yam what I yam - Popeye

Re: Russia is screwed

<atvl4htrhjq60b6b0nkguvtuqqmntu6e7c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93751&group=sci.electronics.design#93751

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 07:26:30 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 14:26 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 11:05:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett <spamme@not.com>
wrote:

>Mike Monett <spamme@not.com> wrote:
>
>> jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

>> [...]
>>
>>> Yikes. Back to the 19th century.
>>>
>>> I wonder about tractors and trucks and other civilian stuff.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Also see:
>>
>> Russia's Economy in Freefall
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg
>>
>> Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
>> Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o
>>
>> Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine War
>> Update
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE
>>
>> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
>> cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.
>>
>> War on bicycles with bows and arrows.
>
>RUSSIA - SABOTAGE of Global Economy. 10 Reasons Why WAR Will Cause a
>GLOBAL RECESSION
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OoLtW7wyE
>
>Bad News. We are also screwed.

We may be inconvenienced, but millions will starve in poor countries.

Russia has a history of monsters named Vlad.

--

I yam what I yam - Popeye

Re: Russia is screwed

<e2297b3e-3506-42f5-b6f8-e804556f5edan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93755&group=sci.electronics.design#93755

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: edward.m...@gmail.com (Ed Lee)
 by: Ed Lee - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:50 UTC

On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 1:45:32 AM UTC-7, Mike Monett wrote:
> jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:55:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett <spa...@not.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>Russia has screwed itself. It is amazing how much trouble one man has
> >>caused.
> >>
> >>1. Russia is in trouble, most of its weapons are MADE in Ukraine
> >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKi8D5R2Wg
> >>
> >>2. Russia's only tank manufacturer, Uralvagonzavod, has stopped its
> >>production. The main reason for this is a lack of component parts.
> >>
> >>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FObJ6haXIAM-lFV?format=jpg&name=small
> [...]
> > Yikes. Back to the 19th century.
> >
> > I wonder about tractors and trucks and other civilian stuff.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw
> +1
>
> Also see:
>
> Russia's Economy in Freefall
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg
>
> Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
> Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o
>
> Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine War
> Update
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE
>
> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
> cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.
>
> War on bicycles with bows and arrows.

No really, Russia has plenty of oil and gas. It doesn't take much electronics to build simple combustion engine. It might be very inefficient, but they don't really care.

Re: Russia is screwed

<7h5m4hh8v9v911rme1uatl1otdv8ni2a6r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93756&group=sci.electronics.design#93756

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 09:03:50 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 16:03 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:50:21 -0700 (PDT), Ed Lee
<edward.ming.lee@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 1:45:32 AM UTC-7, Mike Monett wrote:
>> jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

>> [...]
>> > Yikes. Back to the 19th century.
>> >
>> > I wonder about tractors and trucks and other civilian stuff.
>> >
>> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw
>> +1
>>
>> Also see:
>>
>> Russia's Economy in Freefall
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg
>>
>> Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
>> Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o
>>
>> Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine War
>> Update
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE
>>
>> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
>> cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.
>>
>> War on bicycles with bows and arrows.
>
>No really, Russia has plenty of oil and gas. It doesn't take much electronics to build simple combustion engine. It might be very inefficient, but they don't really care.

Russia has a GDP per person about 1/6 that of the US and western
europe. That ratio may well increase.

Somebody doesn't care.

--

I yam what I yam - Popeye

Re: Russia is screwed

<t2ibrl$2kd$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93843&group=sci.electronics.design#93843

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:20:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:20 UTC

John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t2dng2$ond$2@dont-
email.me:

> Anybody who uses Ukraine's 100% state-controlled media
> as a source about Russia is an IDIOT...

You are an abject idiot. Russia controls their media outlets.
Ukraine does not have a "state controlled" aspect to their media
sources at all.

The information we see coming out of Ukraine comes from international
news agencies that are in country.

You could not be more retarded if you tried. You should run for
office in Georgia to replace MTG or in the district Cawthorn is about
to lose in. You'd fit right in, idiot.

Nobody would even notice a difference in the stupidity level.

Re: Russia is screwed

<t2ic9d$8be$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93846&group=sci.electronics.design#93846

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:28:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:28 UTC

Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in

> On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 3:21:14 PM UTC+10, John Dope wrote:
>> Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> >Anybody who uses Ukraine's 100% state-controlled media as a
>> >source about Russia is an IDIOT...
>> >
>> > Says John Dope, who seems to believe everything that Russia
>> > Today tells him.
>>
>> Bill doesn't know a woman from a hole in the ground.
>
> One has to wonder why John Dope thinks that, or why he feels the
> need to mention it in this thread.
>
> He does seem to find it hard to come up with new offensive
> observations so he does make a habit of trying to recycle one's he
> came up with earlier (all which I've snipped).
>
> It looks as if he feels that his role is confined to that of being
> an offensive irrelevance.

He is one of those dopes who would spit at his jailers or throw his
feces at them. Oddly, jail is where this putz should be.

But yeah, he would not know how to put out "new material" if his
life depended on it. AND the pussy constantly ads non-existent
groups to his fucked up follow ups line. It does not get more stupid
or more childish than John Dope.

Re: Russia is screwed

<Tq33K.1167844$Z91.96281@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93857&group=sci.electronics.design#93857

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 22:31:15 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:31 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:45:06 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t2id92$686$2@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

Further, John Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET has been 53.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults"
to USENET.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

fzbrubSJK7RY

Re: Russia is screwed

<t2ih6n$1ttq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93858&group=sci.electronics.design#93858

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:52:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:52 UTC

Ed Lee <edward.ming.lee@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 1:45:32 AM UTC-7, Mike Monett wrote:
>> jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

>> [...]
>> > Yikes. Back to the 19th century.
>> >
>> > I wonder about tractors and trucks and other civilian stuff.
>> >
>> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw
>> +1
>>
>> Also see:
>>
>> Russia's Economy in Freefall
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPprkiMQCg
>>
>> Russian oil will stop soon. See "Russian Refineries' Reduced
>> Runs Wreck, Oil & Gas",
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbOHSrQL9o
>>
>> Peter Zeihan: Putin's Vanishing Oil - Peter Zeihan Russia Ukraine
>> War Update
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27cjlFSFCE
>>
>> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No
>> more cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.
>>
>> War on bicycles with bows and arrows.
>
> No really, Russia has plenty of oil and gas. It doesn't take much
> electronics to build simple combustion engine. It might be very
> inefficient, but they don't really care.

Every post you make here is absolutely stupid. Stay out of it,
stick to electronics or are you a know nothing dumbass in that too?

Re: Russia is screwed

<t2iha2$1ttq$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93859&group=sci.electronics.design#93859

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:53:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:53 UTC

jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

> Russia has a GDP per person about 1/6 that of the US and western
> europe. That ratio may well increase.
>
> Somebody doesn't care.

Sounds like Mexico.

Sony wanted to pay their Mexico employees good wages, but the Mexican
government puts limits on pay there. It is about the most lame
behavior I have ever seen. Oh wait... Putin is that.

Re: Russia is screwed

<e9mp4hhv9prhsbn2er09hth2rr40doafla@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93874&group=sci.electronics.design#93874

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 17:12:13 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 00:12 UTC

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:53:54 -0000 (UTC),
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

>jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in
>
>> Russia has a GDP per person about 1/6 that of the US and western
>> europe. That ratio may well increase.
>>
>> Somebody doesn't care.
>>

> Sounds like Mexico.

Russia's per capita GDP is just a bit above Mexico's.

When I was in Russia, the big mystery to me was, why do these people
treat themselves this badly? And why do they treat us, evil American
capitalists, like royalty?

Russia could be another peaceful, prosperous, boring european country.
They don't need a buffer zone.

--

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end with doubts,
but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties.

Re: Russia is screwed

<98ed09b1-2067-4447-bdfb-4a240875a82en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93875&group=sci.electronics.design#93875

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 18:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 01:05 UTC

John Larkin wrote:

==================

> When I was in Russia, the big mystery to me was, why do these people
> treat themselves this badly? And why do they treat us, evil American
> capitalists, like royalty?
>
> Russia could be another peaceful, prosperous, boring european country.
> They don't need a buffer zone.

** Have you read the George Orwell's book "1984" ??
It's all about maintaining " mind control " of the population.

...... Phil

Re: Russia is screwed

<320a113a-f9e8-4864-b026-2674a546b121n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93883&group=sci.electronics.design#93883

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 20:34:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 03:34 UTC

Kill Krazy IEEE Bill
===============

> > John Larkin wrote:
> > >
> > > When I was in Russia, the big mystery to me was, why do these people
> > > treat themselves this badly? And why do they treat us, evil American
> > > capitalists, like royalty?
> > >
> > > Russia could be another peaceful, prosperous, boring european country.
> > > They don't need a buffer zone.
> > >
> > ** Have you read the George Orwell's book "1984" ??
> >
> > It's all about maintaining " mind control " of the population.
>
> Not exactly. It was anti-communist political satire.

** An odd kind of satire that has neither wit nor humor - very un-funny.

" In 1984, Big Brother uses mind control, erases the past and strips it's citizens of individuality to remove freedom from the society."
The book reads like a horror story.

FOAD you demented, Google Monkey pile of shit.

...... Phil

Re: Russia is screwed

<v7jr4hd01vqdebc6b8sli50ao0g6fso0qi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93951&group=sci.electronics.design#93951

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 10:29:51 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 17:29 UTC

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 18:05:17 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>John Larkin wrote:
>
>==================
>>
>> When I was in Russia, the big mystery to me was, why do these people
>> treat themselves this badly? And why do they treat us, evil American
>> capitalists, like royalty?
>>
>> Russia could be another peaceful, prosperous, boring european country.
>> They don't need a buffer zone.
>>

>** Have you read the George Orwell's book "1984" ??
> It's all about maintaining " mind control " of the population.
>

>..... Phil

I guess Ukraine is such a threat because it's a modern working
democracy at their border. It's a threat to the oligarchy.

But the russian population is so isolated and tribal they don't seem
to mind being poor and sending their kids to die for Putin... and
killing Ukranians.

--

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end with doubts,
but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties.
Francis Bacon

Re: Russia is screwed

<3f1c5768-ab09-440c-bcc2-f92ea62636c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93959&group=sci.electronics.design#93959

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 11:44:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: edward.m...@gmail.com (Ed Lee)
 by: Ed Lee - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 18:44 UTC

On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM UTC-7, John Larkin wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 18:05:17 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
> <palli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >John Larkin wrote:
> >
> >==================
> >>
> >> When I was in Russia, the big mystery to me was, why do these people
> >> treat themselves this badly? And why do they treat us, evil American
> >> capitalists, like royalty?
> >>
> >> Russia could be another peaceful, prosperous, boring european country.
> >> They don't need a buffer zone.
> >>

> >** Have you read the George Orwell's book "1984" ??
> > It's all about maintaining " mind control " of the population.
> >

> >..... Phil
> >
> I guess Ukraine is such a threat because it's a modern working
> democracy at their border. It's a threat to the oligarchy.
>
> But the russian population is so isolated and tribal they don't seem
> to mind being poor and sending their kids to die for Putin... and
> killing Ukranians.

They were not told to die for anyone. They were told to receive flowers as liberator. They start killings because the Ukrainians are not fulfilling the promise.

Re: Russia is screwed

<t2knuo$2bqr1$2@portraits.wsisiz.edu.pl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93961&group=sci.electronics.design#93961

From: bomb...@protonmail.com (Piotr Wyderski)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 20:59:34 +0200
 by: Piotr Wyderski - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 18:59 UTC

Mike Monett wrote:

> No more electronics, no more tractors, trucks, civilian stuff. No more
> cellphones, avionics, missiles, tanks, nukes.

Don't worry about nukes, these will get all the required maintenance.

Best regards, Piotr

Re: Russia is screwed

<2mpr4hd12jje4l5u49efllfgs4sa06qp8n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93962&group=sci.electronics.design#93962

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 12:16:36 -0700
References: <XnsAE6ED4D847E57idtokenpost@144.76.35.252> <4hhk4hlt57go31807s3suo0o4uv791rabu@4ax.com> <XnsAE6F3065F9FDAidtokenpost@144.76.35.252> <e2297b3e-3506-42f5-b6f8-e804556f5edan@googlegroups.com> <7h5m4hh8v9v911rme1uatl1otdv8ni2a6r@4ax.com> <t2iha2$1ttq$2@gioia.aioe.org> <e9mp4hhv9prhsbn2er09hth2rr40doafla@4ax.com> <98ed09b1-2067-4447-bdfb-4a240875a82en@googlegroups.com> <v7jr4hd01vqdebc6b8sli50ao0g6fso0qi@4ax.com> <3f1c5768-ab09-440c-bcc2-f92ea62636c4n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John Larkin - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 19:16 UTC

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 11:44:57 -0700 (PDT), Ed Lee
<edward.ming.lee@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM UTC-7, John Larkin wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 18:05:17 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
>> <palli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >John Larkin wrote:
>> >
>> >==================

>> >** Have you read the George Orwell's book "1984" ??
>> > It's all about maintaining " mind control " of the population.
>> >

>> >..... Phil
>> >
>> I guess Ukraine is such a threat because it's a modern working
>> democracy at their border. It's a threat to the oligarchy.
>>
>> But the russian population is so isolated and tribal they don't seem
>> to mind being poor and sending their kids to die for Putin... and
>> killing Ukranians.
>
>They were not told to die for anyone. They were told to receive flowers as liberator. They start killings because the Ukrainians are not fulfilling the promise.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/putin-wants-build-pro-russia-26646057

These people are insane.