The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from. -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum

tech / sci.math / General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underling at NSA, as to how many of NATO 5943 nuclear missiles are aimed at Chinese cities and North Korea. Kibo did Paul say half of the 5943? And specifically how many aimed at Peking??

SubjectAuthor
* General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underling atArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underlingArchimedes Plutonium

1
General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underling at NSA, as to how many of NATO 5943 nuclear missiles are aimed at Chinese cities and North Korea. Kibo did Paul say half of the 5943? And specifically how many aimed at Peking??

<5609ff4b-18cd-4d96-87aa-efba8eeeb1c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93728&group=sci.math#93728

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underling at
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 06:59 UTC

General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underling at NSA, as to how many of NATO 5943 nuclear missiles are aimed at Chinese cities and North Korea. Kibo did Paul say half of the 5943? And specifically how many aimed at Peking??

Apparently Kibo (fake name Moroney) coded the answer:
On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 7:39:17 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"spamtard" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
>
> > China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why McGinn???
> > On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
> >> Pretending to Understand Storms
> >
> > McGinn, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
> > Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.
> >

> > Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.
>
> > China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will h
> You have only a few hundred more spams to post before you reach 5977 spams!

Kibo Parry M in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
This is was when James Kibo Parry did not have a fake name of Moroney.
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Kibo, did General Nakasone say that 2980 are aimed at Chinese cities, and 8 at North Korea should Putin push the nuclear button????

Kibo, how many of them are from submarines for you do mention sea squirt and sea tunicate in your imojees, spy coded language.

Dr. Panchanathan at National Science Foundation giving Kibo Parry world dot com a NSF grant. Dr. Panchanathan will grade school textbooks be revised for nuclear missile addition and multiplication, along with hiding under the desk when the bomb alarm sounds?

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:37 AM (20 minutes ago)

AP's upcoming new book may give a answer to targets of a nuclear war.
From
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>

Re: General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underling at NSA, as to how many of NATO 5943 nuclear missiles are aimed at Chinese cities and North Korea. Kibo did Paul say half of the 5943? And specifically how many aimed at Peking??

<64ad3091-31ee-4098-8282-4e6c7a944212n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93765&group=sci.math#93765

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: General Paul Nakasone NSA questioned by Kibo Parry M, a underling
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:18 UTC

NSA General Nakasone, why does your Kibo Parry M and his friends Jan Burse, Zelos Malum call you "micropenis" in their 29 years of stalking sci.math and sci.physics. And if Kibo Parry called you his famous invented word "analbuttfuckmanure" would that be grounds for firing the kibo??

Re: Why is John Stillwell such a numbskull on Irrational numbers-- his book Mathematics and its History
36 posts by 9 authors
4/25/18
by Zelos Malum

Re: 1Canadian Stalker DAN anal buttfuckmanure CHRISTENSEN stalk reports::: 6 year stalker
17 posts by 7 authors
8/21/18
by Zelos Malum >Pointing out that you are an idiot is nto stalking

Re: _Gunnar Carlsson, Moses Charikar, Sourav Chatterjee, Stanford Univ are you as stupid and screwed up as Erik Eastside over trigonometry, never realizing the sine function is actually a semicircle wave? See proof below
2 posts by 2 authors
Feb 3, 2019
by j4n bur53

Re: Karoly Holczer, Huan Huang, Eric Hudson, George Igo, of UCLA// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on spamming robot Reber??
2 posts by 2 authors
Feb 3
by j4n bur53

Re: _Is Zelos Malum the tutor of mathematics to King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden? And if so, did Malum teach the King wrongly that the ellipse is a conic when it never was so? (see proof below)
Jan 23, 2019, 12:48:24 AM
by Zelos Malum

Re: Zelos Malum calls "fuckign stupid" Markus Hennrich, Carl XVI Gustaf, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen, stalker-- Zelos Malum, Can't do proper Calculus, thinks electron is .5MeV when it is Dirac's monopole , Real Proton = 840MeV
by zelos...@gmail.com Jun 8, 2018, 2:05:44 AM

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea, for who wants to protect barbarians that torture Moon Bears in cages
by Roger Davis

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
by Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21 PM

Re: 8-Kibo Parry Moroney says boycott Samsung & Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing to death caged Moon Bears // SOUTH KOREA, MOON BEARS Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from evil//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULE EARTH
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall
By Eduardo Remington 2 posts 3 views updated 12:15 AM

Caltech's Thomas Rosenbaum a penis cult that flunked math, so says stalker Kibo Parry M out of NSA General Nakasone, see AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS below.

Why does Jan Burse of ETH Zurich call NSA General Nakasone a micropenis? Is that a NSA code word?

Kibo Parry & Zelos Malum & Jan Burse use fake nameMM--
On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 10:19:25 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 2:29:48 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>crazy
>barking fuckdog
> fails at math and science:
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
by Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr. Aug 10, 2020, 3:34:45 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" UC Berkeley Dr. Paul Alivisatos, Dr. Michael Witherell with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to 105MeV
by
Professor Wordsmith
Aug 12, 2020, 12:16:05 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Drs. Block, Dr. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math and "nude sluts". Is it any worse than Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945?
by Professor Wordsmith
Aug 6, 2020, 11:36:40 AM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

#2-1, 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

Click here to read the complete article