From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: Will the EU pay with rubles for Russian gas/oil?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 06:48:50 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 06:48 UTC

On a sunny day (Sun, 3 Apr 2022 22:28:42 -0000 (UTC)) it happened John Doe
<always.look@message.header> wrote in <t2d72q$4tq$1@dont-email.me>:

>As you probably already know (not from mainstream media)... Russia demands
>hostile countries use rubles to pay for Russian oil and gas (henceforth
>"gas", seems that's the most used terminology). That's one of Russia's
>
>The question is... How many Russia-hostile countries sucking on Russian gas
>pipes are willing to pay in rubles? Apparently the cutoff date is about the
>end of this month.

This has been explained:
https://www.rt.com/business/553217-peskov-ruble-gas-paymen-explained/

Re: OT: Will the EU pay with rubles for Russian gas/oil?

<t2e994$57i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93741&group=sci.electronics.design#93741

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,us.politics,alt.politics.europe
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 08:11:47 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:11 UTC

On a sunny day (Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:37:16 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in
<0df86ffb-b4a6-4945-8180-4904f12f6016n@googlegroups.com>:

>On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 4:49:28 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Sun, 3 Apr 2022 22:28:42 -0000 (UTC)) it happened John Doe
>> <alway...@message.header> wrote in <t2d72q$4tq$1...@dont-email.me>:
>> >
>> >As you probably already know (not from mainstream media)... Russia demands
>> >hostile countries use rubles to pay for Russian oil and gas (henceforth
>> >"gas", seems that's the most used terminology). That's one of Russia's
>> >
>> >The question is... How many Russia-hostile countries sucking on Russian gas
>> >pipes are willing to pay in rubles? Apparently the cutoff date is about the
>> >end of this month.
>>
>> This has been explained:
>> https://www.rt.com/business/553217-peskov-ruble-gas-paymen-explained/
>
>Russia Today will explain it in terms dictated by the Russian government. More objective observers may have a different take on
>the situation.

Hi Billy
The US ('merrica if you want), wants war for its 'Military Industrial Complex'

After nuking Japanese civilians in the cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki, poisoning N Vietnamese with Agent Orange,
polluting Iraq with depleted uranium ammo, making war in Afghanistan to breed poppy for opium for the US generals
all in countries far away from the US...
Bil Clignon (the one from Monica) and other deamon-crates also started a war in Europe.
That Military Industrial Complex gets more and more money that is sucked from the poor 'merrican tax payers.
Makes ever more lethal weapons, COVID was one of the latest, for that they build laboratories far away from their bed
but this time it backfired in a big way and got out of control.
Nothing new though in killing their own people
atomic tests in Nevada ... injecting their own people with plutonium without their consent [1], I think they designed HIV too
got out of control in the same way.
So after Afghanistan they needed a new playing ground, broke the treaty with Russia about Ukrain,
and now sell loads of weapons to countries that need new ones as those now donate the old ones to Ukrain.
Zelensky was a comedian and was recruited by the CIA and speaks their words.
The war must go on as long as possible so the US Military Industrial Complex can keep selling and taxing (they make money both ways)
until the world has had enough and unites and nukes it into oblivion,
Or maybe it will just self-destruct.

[1]
I have this from their own source: Smithsonian channel
https://www.tvguide.co.uk/mobile/channellisting.asp?ch=1243#576644515
about US atomic program secrets, broadcast yesterday, will be repeated I am sure, watched it via satellite on Astra2 here.

Re: OT: Will the EU pay with rubles for Russian gas/oil?

<680f3e74-4192-4c15-bd5d-ffcfeab05fabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93746&group=sci.electronics.design#93746

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 02:30:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 09:30 UTC

On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 1:12:27 AM UTC-7, Jan Panteltje wrote:

> The US ('merrica if you want), wants war for its 'Military Industrial Complex'

Seems unlikely. The US detected the war preparations and warned, but
any other connection with the Ukraine conflict is... stretching the point.

> After nuking Japanese civilians in the cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki,

(industrial port cities, full of war-related businesses)

>poisoning N Vietnamese with Agent Orange,

The toxin in the defoliant Agent Orange was an impurity that affected folk in contact.
Those poisoned were US military personnel, operating away from dense populations,
and in South Vietnam.

Any N Vietnamese affected were tourists...

> polluting Iraq with depleted uranium ammo,

It's dense stuff, doesn't spread much (so can be cleaned up) , but yeah, it's
toxic. It's used in antitank weapons.

>making war in Afghanistan to breed poppy for opium for the US generals

Not at all how the US and other NATO countries see it; the assault launched from
that country killed thousands here. Sounds like a canard.

The rest of the litany is likewise slanted, largely rubbish.