Behind every great computer sits a skinny little geek.

tech / sci.math / One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We recently had a fine example of this where the

SubjectAuthor
* One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet--Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additionalzelos...@gmail.com
`* Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additionalTimothy Golden
 `* Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additionalArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additionalzelos...@gmail.com

1
One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We recently had a fine example of this where the

<4a7b5087-67c2-4ad9-89d9-34a4377d3a6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93816&group=sci.math#93816

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 23:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet--
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 06:45 UTC

One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

We recently had a fine example of this where the petty dictator of Belarus was advertising in Africa and Middle East to come to Belarus to get into Poland as migrants.

EU almost declared war on Belarus for sending a invasion of migrants into EU.

Well Russia is a flagrant violator of sending people in countries to flee and refugee.

In our modern times, we should look upon this as a act of war, that Russia is causing a war by making refugees and thus NATO army should enter Ukraine and fight Russia.

AP

Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We recently had a fine example of this where the

<cbf27915-627d-4cab-ade3-bf56e434285bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93820&group=sci.math#93820

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 01:30:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 08:30 UTC

tisdag 15 mars 2022 kl. 07:46:05 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
>
> We recently had a fine example of this where the petty dictator of Belarus was advertising in Africa and Middle East to come to Belarus to get into Poland as migrants.
>
> EU almost declared war on Belarus for sending a invasion of migrants into EU.
>
> Well Russia is a flagrant violator of sending people in countries to flee and refugee.
>
> In our modern times, we should look upon this as a act of war, that Russia is causing a war by making refugees and thus NATO army should enter Ukraine and fight Russia.
>
> AP

This is how you escalate things into a fucking world war you fucking imbecile.

EU has had no interest in declaring war on anything because EU CANNOT DECLARE WAR!

Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We recently had a fine example of this where the

<1568e154-be0a-46c4-82ef-73bdbde9b5c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93878&group=sci.math#93878

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 17:49:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 00:49 UTC

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 2:46:05 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
>
> We recently had a fine example of this where the petty dictator of Belarus was advertising in Africa and Middle East to come to Belarus to get into Poland as migrants.
>
> EU almost declared war on Belarus for sending a invasion of migrants into EU.
>
> Well Russia is a flagrant violator of sending people in countries to flee and refugee.
>
> In our modern times, we should look upon this as a act of war, that Russia is causing a war by making refugees and thus NATO army should enter Ukraine and fight Russia.
>
> AP

How about those Syrian refugees?

Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We recently had a fine example of this where the

<85381345-87ea-4be7-883d-e81b2861c543n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93888&group=sci.math#93888

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 18:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 01:26 UTC

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 7:49:06 PM UTC-5, timba...@gmail.com wrote:
> How about those Syrian refugees?

Exactly, in my vision of the New World of Politics the globe is split between Good Guy countries, Bad Guy countries, and those Undecided. For the Good Guys all have democracies and Rule of Law and is the formation of EU+US+NATO+Japan+India +allies, the world's cops so to speak. The Bad Guys today are Russia+China+NK+Iran + others.

And in this new world order the Good Guys can never import from the Bad Guys so as to keep them-- poor, so that we no longer buy their cheap hammers making them rich in order to bomb us years later.

And in this New World of Politics, the Globes police is the Good Guys and whenever they spot or see a outpouring of citizens of a country like Syria-- the Good Guys have to go into that country and remove the dictator or jerk that is causing a mass euxodus and burdening the rest of the world.

Now this rule would apply heavily on South America and Africa, where lousy rulers and despots cause their people to almost flee every other month. And so a special unit of the Good Guys would go into that country and remove the source of the fleeing.

Here in South America, you would almost see this special unit force go in there every fortnight, and haul out that banana republic dictator and put him in jail and International Court of Justice.

Once this Police force of Good Guy Countries gets well established, then scenes like Syria or Miramar or North Korea, even China and Russia would be under this Rule of Good Guy Countries.

A fine example was this year or last when Belarus's petty dictator advertised in Africa --- come to Belarus and we will aid you in immigrating into Poland. So if this Good Guy Police was around then, it would have had to go into Belarus, snatch the Petty Dictator and put him on trial and most likely go to jail.

The world needs to evolve to a point that countries no longer tolerate bad governance that sends the countries people fleeing.

And like the invasion of Ukraine at this very moment, causing 20 million to flee, the Police and NATO cannot chose if or if not to go in there, but demanded to go in there.

And this is why we need that Supernation of EU+US+NATO+allies, all one smooth supernation of Good Guy countries because only in this manner can we have the best chances of a future without some crazy insane idiot Putin pushing the nuclear buttons.

AP

Re: One for all and all for one-- NATO-- now needs a additional tenet-- if country A invades B and sending millions of refugees into NATO, then NATO must fight country A// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH We recently had a fine example of this where the

<a6486f1e-2f1d-42a8-aa01-3ad0d4bc15c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93924&group=sci.math#93924

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 22:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:50 UTC

onsdag 16 mars 2022 kl. 02:26:13 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 7:49:06 PM UTC-5, timba...@gmail.com wrote:
> > How about those Syrian refugees?
> Exactly, in my vision of the New World of Politics the globe is split between Good Guy countries, Bad Guy countries, and those Undecided. For the Good Guys all have democracies and Rule of Law and is the formation of EU+US+NATO+Japan+India +allies, the world's cops so to speak. The Bad Guys today are Russia+China+NK+Iran + others.
>
> And in this new world order the Good Guys can never import from the Bad Guys so as to keep them-- poor, so that we no longer buy their cheap hammers making them rich in order to bomb us years later.
>
> And in this New World of Politics, the Globes police is the Good Guys and whenever they spot or see a outpouring of citizens of a country like Syria-- the Good Guys have to go into that country and remove the dictator or jerk that is causing a mass euxodus and burdening the rest of the world.
>
> Now this rule would apply heavily on South America and Africa, where lousy rulers and despots cause their people to almost flee every other month. And so a special unit of the Good Guys would go into that country and remove the source of the fleeing.
>
> Here in South America, you would almost see this special unit force go in there every fortnight, and haul out that banana republic dictator and put him in jail and International Court of Justice.
>
> Once this Police force of Good Guy Countries gets well established, then scenes like Syria or Miramar or North Korea, even China and Russia would be under this Rule of Good Guy Countries.
>
> A fine example was this year or last when Belarus's petty dictator advertised in Africa --- come to Belarus and we will aid you in immigrating into Poland. So if this Good Guy Police was around then, it would have had to go into Belarus, snatch the Petty Dictator and put him on trial and most likely go to jail.
>
> The world needs to evolve to a point that countries no longer tolerate bad governance that sends the countries people fleeing.
>
> And like the invasion of Ukraine at this very moment, causing 20 million to flee, the Police and NATO cannot chose if or if not to go in there, but demanded to go in there.
>
> And this is why we need that Supernation of EU+US+NATO+allies, all one smooth supernation of Good Guy countries because only in this manner can we have the best chances of a future without some crazy insane idiot Putin pushing the nuclear buttons.
>
> AP
demonstrating once again you have no fuckign clue how politics work