Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 08:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good on you Chancellor Olaf Scholz, the best chancellor Germany ever
had-- save Ukraine for that is a fight of Good over Evil, with Earth in the
balance// Science Council Rules Earth. I was reading BBC and says Germany has
woken up, that there is...
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 15:57 UTC

Good on you Chancellor Olaf Scholz, the best chancellor Germany ever had-- save Ukraine for that is a fight of Good over Evil, with Earth in the balance// Science Council Rules Earth. I was reading BBC and says Germany has woken up, that there is much much evil in this world. For the world cannot stomack a petty dictator that kills people in London and Germany and all over Russia, a criminal with hands on a nuclear button. This evil must be gone as fast as possible.

Sadly I blame the science of psychology most of all, for not rising to the task by 2006, when Putin poisoned Litvinenko, rising to the alarm that the world has a killer-leader and needs to be in jail or grave, not near a nuclear button.

So far, NATO has acted as Chamberlain acted with the petty dictator Hitler and "peace in our time". The time to act was 2006 on Putin. And the more and more NATO sits on its duff, the more and more this insane petty dictator will drag the entire world down, possibly human civilization and all of life on Earth, for what we really need to do is colonize Europa, not look up the arsehole of a petty dictator Putin.

"I dreamed a dream of times gone by on Europa" and Earth had no more petty dictators Putin and Xi// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH A new lyrics for the opera song Les Miserables, I dreamed a dream There was a time when the Sun was well behaved
4m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 13, 2022, 5:41:39 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
"I dreamed a dream of times gone by on Europa" and Earth had no more petty dictators Putin and Xi// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

A new lyrics for the opera song Les Miserables, I dreamed a dream

Earth in the Balance

There was a time when the Sun was well behaved

And plants and animals enjoyed being alive with plenty of rain

I dreamed a dream when leaders were land grabbing petty dictators

Wanting to be another Caesar or Alexander the Great or Napoleon

Only ending up being a Mussolini, Hitler, Putin, Xi

When the world needs humanity to colonize Europa before it is too late.

I dreamed a dream where all humanity was moving to Europa

Before it is too late and the Sun claims Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, China

I dreamed a dream that all humanity realized the danger is the Sun

There was a time when despot petty dictators like Putin wanted empire

Yet the world wanted humanity to colonize Europa

There was a time when a petty dictator could push a nuclear button

When humanity needed to push a battery spacecraft to Europa

I dreamed a dream that humanity would not go extinct, not go to oblivion

I dreamed a dream that petty dictators did not obstruct humanity

I dreamed humanity was safe and sound on Europa

As the Sun swallows up all of Earth in its Red Giant Phase.

I had a dream that humanity would save all life on Earth

I had a dream that humanity would be the saviour of all life on Earth

And move all of Earth life to the moons of Jupiter.

I had a dream, a dream of dreams that humanity will find the way to Europa

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 14, 2022, 5:45:30 PM (17 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Kiev, the Beacon Light for all of Humanity going forward, Beacon of Freedom, Courage, and what is Good in Humanity// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

I say this, because Kiev Ukraine is bringing the world into focus of the forces of Good NATO, Europe, USA fighting the forces of evil Russia & China.

And Kiev is forcing the West to separate out and away from evil that is playing in China and Russia. Economic sanctions on China, please, do it tomorrow as tough as you have on Russia.