Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid users?

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. No differences for the cabal.

SubjectAuthor
* Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. NoRichard Hertz
`* Re: Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. NoDeane Tanzi
 `- Re: Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. NoRichard Hertz

1
Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. No differences for the cabal.

<a693d0cb-c0c9-4ed6-b9dc-879cf9847fddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93773&group=sci.physics.relativity#93773

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 23:12:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. No
differences for the cabal.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 06:12 UTC

100 years after, and no difference in the hype of a new King of Kazharian Jews.

Nothimj changed in 100 years: relativity yesterday, warfare today.

Vogue today, Daily Mail 100 years ago. What changed?

Enjoy while being sodomized, IMBECILE!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/johnstone-phoniest-most-pr-intensive-war-all-time

+

Re: Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. No differences for the cabal.

<tc3q15$3u4j8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93823&group=sci.physics.relativity#93823

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: xeu...@ojzoleeb.xq (Deane Tanzi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
differences for the cabal.
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 17:33:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Deane Tanzi - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 17:33 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> 100 years after, and no difference in the hype of a new King of
> Kazharian Jews.
> Nothimj changed in 100 years: relativity yesterday, warfare today.
> Vogue today, Daily Mail 100 years ago. What changed?
> Enjoy while being sodomized, IMBECILE!
> https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/johnstone-phoniest-most-pr-
intensive-war-all-time

he also killed the nazis from Azovtal, surrendering without his
permission. Thereafter he called the surrendering for "evacuation". The
stupid khazar cocaine zelenske can never forget, in London, where he most
probably lives. The most repulsive and disgusting khazar, gay actor, you
ever see in your life.

Zelensky and US to blame for ‘bloodbath’ in Donbass – Russia
https://www.rt.com/russia/559900-zelensky-donbass-shelling-pows/

“All political, criminal and moral responsibility for the bloodbath
against Ukrainians is borne personally by Zelensky, his criminal regime
and Washington, which supports them,” the statement reads.

Earlier this week, Eduard Basurin, the spokesman for the DPR's army, said
that Kiev knew exactly where the POWs were being held, because Kiev
“itself determined the place of detention.”

The DPR official also noted that the prison could have been targeted by
Kiev in order to hide atrocities “after the Ukrainian prisoners of war
began to talk about the crimes that they had committed on the orders of
their commanders.”

The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that the facility had held members
of Ukraine’s Azov Battalion, whose fighters surrendered to Russian and
Donbass forces during the siege of the Azovstal steel factory in Mariupol.

Re: Vogue fashion magazine and the new Einstein-Zelensky hype. No differences for the cabal.

<5382dd1d-bb7a-463a-9ab0-06f559e35073n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93841&group=sci.physics.relativity#93841

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
differences for the cabal.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 22:58 UTC

From Moon of Alabama, today, by Jo Dominich:

I think various things are being missed here which I believe are quite important. Firstly, it is hidden in plain sight that Zelensky is clearly in the descent towards serious paranoia which is dangerous. Very dangerous. The evidence is clear. the 'kill list' Ukraine has including a 13yr old girl, is supported by him, and he probably contributes names to it.

He recently sent a list of American Citizens including Rand Paul, Glenn Greenwald and others for the USA to sanction or to take action against. The people on it are journalists and others who have expressed criticism and concern about the Ukraine Govt and are critical of how Ukraine is soaking up weapons and money delivered by the West. He has just undertaken an extraordinary purge of numerous high level Ukranian politicians and related public officials on the basis of 'Treason'. He has wiped out all the opposition (except the Nazi Opposition Party) and closed all their outlets and arrested one of its leaders for Treason.

He has threatened North Korea because they recognized the two independent republics. He, I strongly believe, gave the order to use HIMARs against the POW camp because he knows the POW's are making statements that show his Government in a true and very distasteful light. He is suffering from serious delusions about retaking occupied territory.

He is totally ignoring advice from Zhulezny (Head of Ukrainian Armed Forces) and has initiated a draconian conscription action that effectively, sends the conscripts to certain death, without batting an eyelid or expressing remote concern about this course of action. He is drunk with power and paranoia. There are many more issues I could list here but it would be too long. He is at the point where he is scrabbling around to justify his decisions and also, he is taking all of this very personally.

Anybody who criticizes him he makes totally irresponsible retorts. He wants the world banks charged with crimes against humanity (without of course, considering the atrocities the UAF have committed over the past 8yrs and the Azov Battalion in particular). In the midst of sending thousands and thousands of conscripts to certain death in the Donbass, ignoring military advice, purging his administration of top officials on the basis of 'treason', threatening North Korea, World Banks and other Politicians, journalists and others who are critical of him, he does a photoshoot for Vogue with his wife. Narcissism at its very worst.

This whole thing is just a way of lining his wallet for a lucrative life in the USA no more no less. He is evil, with an advanced narcissistic personality disorder and descending into paranoia, fast. It makes him one hell of a dangerous individual in the world today. I sincerely hope the Russian Army arrest and imprison him for War Crimes.

I hope they arrest his close group i.e. Arestovich et al for the same reasons. As an alternative, I would like to see a military coup in Ukraine to oust him once and for all. All his assets abroad need to be seized in keeping with current Western trends. Shame on the collective West for supporting this man. It says a lot about the world we live in.