No one wants war. -- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3201.7

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.Richard Hachel
+- Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.Neal Giordano
+* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.Volney
|+- Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.whodat
|`- Re: Hitler's descendents don't like "Jewish science".The Starmaker
`* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.The Starmaker
 +* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.The Starmaker
 |`* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.The Starmaker
 | +- Starmaker is DERANGED (was Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; Indiawhodat
 | `* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.The Starmaker
 |  `* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.The Starmaker
 |   `* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.The Starmaker
 |    `* Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.The Starmaker
 |     `- Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.Clutterfreak
 +* Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoywhodat
 |`* Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoyThe Starmaker
 | `* Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & Chinawhodat
 |  `* Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide;The Starmaker
 |   +* Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & Chinawhodat
 |   |`* Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & ChinaThe Starmaker
 |   | +- Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & Chinamitchr...@gmail.com
 |   | +- Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & Chinawhodat
 |   | `- Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & ChinaVolney
 |   `- Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocideJim Pennino
 `* Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.The Starmaker
  `* Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people likeClutterfreak
   `* Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people likeThe Starmaker
    +* Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.The Starmaker
    |+* Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.The Starmaker
    ||`* Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people likeClutterfreak
    || +* Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.Ross A. Finlayson
    || |`- Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.The Starmaker
    || `- Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people likeChris M. Thomasson
    |`- Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people likeClutterfreak
    `- Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people likeClutterfreak

Pages:12
Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<u-TIyZnAN4ZJgZsWsBXEE04M66s@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93941&group=sci.physics.relativity#93941

Subject: Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
JNTP-HashClient: JPC6SpG9c5cNuYD0nIuva_v5h0Y
JNTP-ThreadID: ac021221-65e0-4858-90e0-ff370347c551n@googlegroups.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=u-TIyZnAN4ZJgZsWsBXEE04M66s@jntp
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 22 16:08:53 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 16:08 UTC

Le 01/08/2022 à 18:05, "Dick's DriveIn" a écrit :
> Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
> America is too weak/tired to stop it.

What genocide? ? ?

R.H.

Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<tc8v38$10rhr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93944&group=sci.physics.relativity#93944

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: bqw...@gcfikwuf.ja (Neal Giordano)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 16:30:33 -0000 (UTC)
KwH4HE6AZYS6m3Y8X1qEYPDJCfgzJGKA1P5E6V9
g4ZQ065D0sLdF9AC+s4gUvFw5+QrGIZOp1MkkSn
5FXTzAjACrF9WKJNn13KHXg19NDP3LrUdGp6zf6
TkXQGOzAsqzW0XZEzi71NOsqlpCaQv7IK0Tnwnw
s6nJLmmHimqoRVe03gGR7MOC/VRqVqXEtJH77g0
J3zsaUuzLbIuoHeQMTYLbY194Z8r8DyKHwCwGHv
qMB+GrH7bCX+K4wCwWRbqMC/mduBeWGLC4104Ar
iQzQ0AECZlI32whGZpCBKM3rT94Ea0hGysBCqwc
H1ZhJvSE/FuqlKkFJACLWGONENYD6AJ4lJ8vgBr
Km6hLGg1IhJNhxLK+ZziJHDhqC9oSJ7VroAlhbI
4GLnOUK8b7CQAJiNSdk0+cWc+HGlSBKMtQmcJWG
UtZzITpakA6BWbgl7ONOWsajMEPmWM7GwlrHYOK
+jo5jXI4QKK9giviMs4PSDLVyi1pMYWgKso10BN
SZMLQCPGK6BkV2AMXCDBfAPY829KvR63cX6edQA
AAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Zh7,Z_al@pZ.
 by: Neal Giordano - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 16:30 UTC

Dick's DriveIn wrote:

> Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
> Re: America is too weak/tired to stop it.
>
> " What genocide? ? ? ", said Hitler, as he tossed another Jew in the
> oven.

you are a fucking liar and and idiot. If you don't know already the nazi
uKraine is nazi, you may kiss my ass. You stupid sondre bitch of a liar.
You will be judge for the lies, you stinking nato_bitch.

the Russia vs nato america

UFC: VDV paratrooper Sergey Pavlovich knocks out American Derrick Lewis
after calling him Nazi https://www.bitchute.com/video/WQc0IXRVGmIX/

Two days ago, American UFC heavyweight Derrick Lewis practiced insulting
Russians: "People from Russia – they are already born with a swastika
badge." Today, in the ring, in less than a minute, he has notably weakened
and lost to the Russian VDV paratrooper Sergey Pavlovich.

Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<tc9cst$13fnh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93954&group=sci.physics.relativity#93954

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 16:26:03 -0400
 by: Volney - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 20:26 UTC

On 8/1/2022 12:08 PM, Richard Hachel wrote:
> Le 01/08/2022 à 18:05, "Dick's DriveIn" a écrit :
>> Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
>> America is too weak/tired to stop it.
>
> What genocide? ? ?

The 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 appear to be following a different form of genocide
than something like Hitler/Jews. They know Ukrainians are an eastern
Slavic people, like Russians themselves. They want to *absorb* them,
make them fully Russians, rather than outright killing them off. Already
in the 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 occupied parts of Ukraine, there are (almost
Soviet-like) banners reading "Ukrainians and Russians - ONE PEOPLE". In
the process, they want to destroy the Ukrainian culture, language and
alphabet, to be replaced with the Russian versions. Many Russians
consider the Ukrainian language (and alphabet) to be a baby-talk version
of Russian. The Ukrainian alphabet mostly has extra letters that were
eliminated in Russian Cyrillic in the early days of the Soviet Union.

If they succeeded, Ukraine would be a Russian ethnic region speaking
only the Russian language with no culture or language of its own.

Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<jkr3a2F74maU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93958&group=sci.physics.relativity#93958

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 17:44:15 -0500
 by: whodat - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 22:44 UTC

On 8/1/2022 3:26 PM, Volney wrote:
> On 8/1/2022 12:08 PM, Richard Hachel wrote:
>> Le 01/08/2022 à 18:05, "Dick's DriveIn" a écrit :
>>> Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
>>> America is too weak/tired to stop it.
>>
>> What genocide? ? ?
>
> The 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 appear to be following a different form of genocide
> than something like Hitler/Jews. They know Ukrainians are an eastern
> Slavic people, like Russians themselves. They want to *absorb* them,
> make them fully Russians, rather than outright killing them off. Already
> in the 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 occupied parts of Ukraine, there are (almost
> Soviet-like) banners reading "Ukrainians and Russians - ONE PEOPLE".  In
> the process, they want to destroy the Ukrainian culture, language and
> alphabet, to be replaced with the Russian versions. Many Russians
> consider the Ukrainian language (and alphabet) to be a baby-talk version
> of Russian. The Ukrainian alphabet mostly has extra letters that were
> eliminated in Russian Cyrillic in the early days of the Soviet Union.
>
> If they succeeded, Ukraine would be a Russian ethnic region speaking
> only the Russian language with no culture or language of its own.

The only consequential difference between Hitler and Stalin was that
Hitler had target groups for extermination while Stalin killed anyone
he noticed crossing his path. Hitler appears to have no powerful
successors while Stalin's death seems to have had only a short and
relatively smallish impact where it comes to a macro approach.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<62E897F8.1904@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93964&group=sci.physics.relativity#93964

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 20:20:24 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 03:20 UTC

Dick's DriveIn wrote:

> Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
> Re: America is too weak/tired to stop it.
>
> " What genocide? ? ? ", said Hitler, as he tossed another Jew in the oven.

Aldolf Hitler never tossed a Jew in the oven. In fact, Aldolf Hitler never yelled at
a Jewish person, never slapped or hit another Jewish person, and never killed a Jewish person.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<62E89AC8.71DF@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93966&group=sci.physics.relativity#93966

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 20:32:24 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 03:32 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Dick's DriveIn wrote:
> >
> > Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
> > Re: America is too weak/tired to stop it.
> >
> > " What genocide? ? ? ", said Hitler, as he tossed another Jew in the oven.
>
> Aldolf Hitler never tossed a Jew in the oven. In fact, Aldolf Hitler never yelled at
> a Jewish person, never slapped or hit another Jewish person, and never killed a Jewish person.

"That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<jkrs9lFao5vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93971&group=sci.physics.relativity#93971

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Subject: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy
genocide; India likes to watch.)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 00:50:42 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 05:50 UTC

On 8/1/2022 10:20 PM, The Starmaker declares himself DERANGED by
writing:

> Dick's DriveIn wrote:

>> Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
>> Re: America is too weak/tired to stop it.

>> " What genocide? ? ? ", said Hitler, as he tossed another Jew in the oven.

> Aldolf Hitler never tossed a Jew in the oven. In fact, Aldolf Hitler never yelled at
> a Jewish person, never slapped or hit another Jewish person, and never killed a Jewish person.

The underlying truth lies in Hitler's book "Mein Kampf."

https://www.avg.com

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<62E8BEDA.36C6@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93973&group=sci.physics.relativity#93973

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
genocide; India likes to watch.)
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 23:06:18 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 06:06 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 8/1/2022 10:20 PM, The Starmaker declares himself DERANGED by
> writing:
>
> > Dick's DriveIn wrote:
>
> >> Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
> >> Re: America is too weak/tired to stop it.
>
> >> " What genocide? ? ? ", said Hitler, as he tossed another Jew in the oven.
>
> > Aldolf Hitler never tossed a Jew in the oven. In fact, Aldolf Hitler never yelled at
> > a Jewish person, never slapped or hit another Jewish person, and never killed a Jewish person.
>
> The underlying truth lies in Hitler's book "Mein Kampf."

I already posted 'The underlying truth' a quote from "Mein Kampf." in the previous post...

"That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber

Who do you think A. Schickelgruber is?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<62E8C379.25D2@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93977&group=sci.physics.relativity#93977

Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 23:26:01 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 06:26 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Dick's DriveIn wrote:
> > >
> > > Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
> > > Re: America is too weak/tired to stop it.
> > >
> > > " What genocide? ? ? ", said Hitler, as he tossed another Jew in the oven.
> >
> > Aldolf Hitler never tossed a Jew in the oven. In fact, Aldolf Hitler never yelled at
> > a Jewish person, never slapped or hit another Jewish person, and never killed a Jewish person.

further more, there is not a single document proof that Aldolf Hitler
ever killed or had others kill a Jewish person.

> "That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<jkst21Ffr2jU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94000&group=sci.physics.relativity#94000

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Subject: Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China
enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 10:09:50 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 15:09 UTC

On 8/2/2022 1:06 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>>
>> On 8/1/2022 10:20 PM, The Starmaker declares himself DERANGED by
>> writing:

>>> Aldolf Hitler never tossed a Jew in the oven. In fact, Aldolf Hitler never yelled at
>>> a Jewish person, never slapped or hit another Jewish person, and never killed a Jewish person.
>>
>> The underlying truth lies in Hitler's book "Mein Kampf."
>
> I already posted 'The underlying truth' a quote from "Mein Kampf." in the previous post...
>

> "That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber
>

> Who do you think A. Schickelgruber is?

Don't know, don't care. I was a child in central Europe during
the WW2, you are deranged. I read as much of Mein Kampf as I
could stomach.

https://www.avg.com

Starmaker is DERANGED (was Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<jkst8fFfs8kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94001&group=sci.physics.relativity#94001

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Subject: Starmaker is DERANGED (was Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India
likes to watch.)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 10:13:15 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 15:13 UTC

On 8/2/2022 1:26 AM, The Starmaker demonstrates again he is DERANGED:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:

>>> Aldolf Hitler never tossed a Jew in the oven. In fact, Aldolf Hitler never yelled at
>>> a Jewish person, never slapped or hit another Jewish person, and never killed a Jewish person.
>
> further more, there is not a single document proof that Aldolf Hitler
> ever killed or had others kill a Jewish person.

DERANGED!

>> "That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber

https://www.avg.com

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<62E9560A.4EC6@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94005&group=sci.physics.relativity#94005

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 09:51:22 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 16:51 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 8/2/2022 1:06 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > whodat wrote:
> >>
> >> On 8/1/2022 10:20 PM, The Starmaker declares himself DERANGED by
> >> writing:

> >> The underlying truth lies in Hitler's book "Mein Kampf."
> >
> > I already posted 'The underlying truth' a quote from "Mein Kampf." in the previous post...
> >

> > "That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber
> >

> > Who do you think A. Schickelgruber is?
>
> Don't know, don't care. I was a child in central Europe during
> the WW2, you are deranged. I read as much of Mein Kampf as I
> could stomach.

A. Schickelgruber is the author of "Mein Kampf".

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.

<62E95877.554@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94007&group=sci.physics.relativity#94007

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 10:01:43 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Subject: Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:01 UTC

Dick's DriveIn wrote:

> Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you, StarMaker.

Einstein fled his beloved country because he was a communist. And Aldolf
Hitler vowed to kill all communists!

All of Albert Einstein's friends also fled Germany because they were all
communist.

Eventually the FBI had to arrest all of Albert Einstei's friends for
being...communists.

The only good commie is a dead commie.

Who do you think 'gave the order', when all of Albert Einstein't friends
were passing
atomic secrets to the Russians? Who do you think 'gave the order'?

Albert Einstein was The Master Spy giving all the orders.

Albert Einstein told all his communists friends working at the
Manhattan Project to 'patent' ALL work they did at the Manhattan
Project...

so that all the patent filings would end up at the patent office which
*anyone* can get their hands on it freely. ANYONE!

Albert Einstein was The Master Spy giving all the orders.

The Master Spy.

I forgot his codename...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<jkt3kkFgsndU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94008&group=sci.physics.relativity#94008

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 12:02:08 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:02 UTC

On 8/2/2022 11:51 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:

>>> I already posted 'The underlying truth' a quote from "Mein Kampf." in the previous post...
>>>

>>> "That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber
>>>

>>> Who do you think A. Schickelgruber is?
>>
>> Don't know, don't care. I was a child in central Europe during
>> the WW2, you are deranged. I read as much of Mein Kampf as I
>> could stomach.
>

> A. Schickelgruber is the author of "Mein Kampf".

Some people have the good fortune to recover from derangement;
it is clear you have no wish to take a path leading to normalcy.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Hitler's descendents don't like "Jewish science".

<62E9590E.78E8@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94009&group=sci.physics.relativity#94009

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 10:04:14 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Hitler's descendents don't like "Jewish science".
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:04 UTC

Dick's DriveIn wrote:

> Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.
> Re: What genocide? ? ?
>
> To this day, Hitler's descendents don't like "Jewish science".
>
> Likewise, Putin doesn't like Zelenskyy's intellectualism.

So, whatever happen to Aldolf Hitler? Did he die in Argentina?? Or is he
still alive???

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<1t5ori-6sq21.ln1@gonzo.specsol.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94013&group=sci.physics.relativity#94013

From: jim...@gonzo.specsol.net (Jim Pennino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 11:10:11 -0700
References: <ac021221-65e0-4858-90e0-ff370347c551n@googlegroups.com> <tc7nfj$1et9$1@gioia.aioe.org> <tc8sg2$10gmn$1@dont-email.me> <Jeff-Relf.Me@Aug.1--9.05am.Seattle.2022> <u-TIyZnAN4ZJgZsWsBXEE04M66s@jntp> <Jeff-Relf.Me@Aug.1--9.21am.Seattle.2022> <62E897F8.1904@ix.netcom.com> <jkrs9lFao5vU1@mid.individual.net> <62E8BEDA.36C6@ix.netcom.com> <jkst21Ffr2jU1@mid.individual.net> <62E9560A.4EC6@ix.netcom.com>
 by: Jim Pennino - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 18:10 UTC

In sci.physics The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> whodat wrote:

>> > I already posted 'The underlying truth' a quote from "Mein Kampf." in the previous post...
>> >

>> > "That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber
>> >

>> > Who do you think A. Schickelgruber is?
>>
>> Don't know, don't care. I was a child in central Europe during
>> the WW2, you are deranged. I read as much of Mein Kampf as I
>> could stomach.
>

> A. Schickelgruber is the author of "Mein Kampf".

Nope, Alois Schicklgruber (1837–1903) was the birth name of Adolf
Hitler's illegitimate father until Alois had his baptismal record
updated in 1876 to show his father as Georg Hitler.

Since Adolf was born in 1889, he was never Adolf Schicklgruber.

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<62E96A43.2EAD@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94014&group=sci.physics.relativity#94014

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 11:17:39 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 18:17 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 8/2/2022 11:51 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > whodat wrote:

> >> Don't know, don't care. I was a child in central Europe during
> >> the WW2, you are deranged. I read as much of Mein Kampf as I
> >> could stomach.
> >

> > A. Schickelgruber is the author of "Mein Kampf".
>
> Some people have the good fortune to recover from derangement;
> it is clear you have no wish to take a path leading to normalcy.

A. Schickelgruber

A stands for Aldolf, and he changed his last name from Schickelgruber to
Hitler!

Do you have any socks at home with the nazi monogram embroidered on it?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<eb223861-ea55-4d57-8718-98a4d6ac93b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94020&group=sci.physics.relativity#94020

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 12:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 19:01 UTC

On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 11:17:23 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:

> > > A. Schickelgruber is the author of "Mein Kampf".
> >
> > Some people have the good fortune to recover from derangement;
> > it is clear you have no wish to take a path leading to normalcy.
> A. Schickelgruber
>
> A stands for Aldolf, and he changed his last name from Schickelgruber to
> Hitler!
>

> Do you have any socks at home with the nazi monogram embroidered on it?
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Material at the pole contacting the event horizon ought to fall in.
What gave escape velocity and then why would jets hang where they are?
The accretion disc material is limited.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<jktlk9FjlmiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94030&group=sci.physics.relativity#94030

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:09:10 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:09 UTC

On 8/2/2022 1:17 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:

>>> A. Schickelgruber is the author of "Mein Kampf".
>>
>> Some people have the good fortune to recover from derangement;
>> it is clear you have no wish to take a path leading to normalcy.
>

> A. Schickelgruber
>
> A stands for Aldolf, and he changed his last name from Schickelgruber to
> Hitler!
>

> Do you have any socks at home with the nazi monogram embroidered on it?

You're exhibiting rapidly increasing derangement.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Starmaker Declares Himse DERANGED (was lf Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)

<tccc58$1pvk5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94034&group=sci.physics.relativity#94034

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 19:31:50 -0400
 by: Volney - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 23:31 UTC

On 8/2/2022 2:17 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:

>>> A. Schickelgruber is the author of "Mein Kampf".
>>
>> Some people have the good fortune to recover from derangement;
>> it is clear you have no wish to take a path leading to normalcy.
>

> A. Schickelgruber
>
> A stands for Aldolf, and he changed his last name from Schickelgruber to
> Hitler!

Nope. Adolf's father Alois was born illegitimately to Maria
Schickelgruber. She later married Johann Georg Hiedler and Alois took
his name. Alois' real father is probably Johann Georg Hiedler, his
brother Johann Nepomuk Hiedler, or perhaps a male of the possibly Jewish
Frankenreiter family, where she worked as a cook. Alois had the
illegitimacy of his baptismal record removed by a priest, with his
father listed as "Georg Hitler" and Alois used the Hitler surname
thereafter.

"Schickelgruber" was often part of Allied taunting/propaganda during WW2.

Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.

<tcdk2c$9kg3$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94063&group=sci.physics.relativity#94063

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like
you.
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 05:53:02 -0500
 by: Clutterfreak - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 10:53 UTC

On 8/2/2022 12:01 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Albert Einstein told all his communists friends working at the
> Manhattan Project to 'patent' ALL work they did at the Manhattan
> Project...
>
> so that all the patent filings would end up at the patent office which
> *anyone* can get their hands on it freely. ANYONE!

This is a good point but according to Feynman (as far as I
remember), happened shortly after WWII had ended and by all
probability after them finding out that Soviets had all the
know-how from day one.

The information was relayed to Soviets by the British. Churchill
didn't want a monopoly in this type of arms. Half of the
scientists creating them also firmly felt so as soon as they'd
seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

All Eastern European scientists were against such disclosures,
having tasted Stalin's hand in one way or another. A few Jews
among the western scientists were against it as well. But the
rest of the western scientists were for sharing all that
information. And they weren't all Jews, sweetie.

Know your history Starmaker. You sure watch strange cartoons from
Way Back times :)

Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.

<62EA9C71.6C5E@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94080&group=sci.physics.relativity#94080

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 09:04:01 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
you.
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 16:04 UTC

Clutterfreak wrote:

> On 8/2/2022 12:01 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Albert Einstein told all his communists friends working at the
> > Manhattan Project to 'patent' ALL work they did at the Manhattan
> > Project...
> >
> > so that all the patent filings would end up at the patent office which
> > *anyone* can get their hands on it freely. ANYONE!
>
> This is a good point but according to Feynman (as far as I
> remember), happened shortly after WWII had ended and by all
> probability after them finding out that Soviets had all the
> know-how from day one.

Yes. From day one. And the name of that Soviet is Albert Einstein.

You need to read the file:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040810044240/foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/einstein.htm
https://vault.fbi.gov/Albert%20Einstein

Eventually...the FBI almost arrested all of Albert Einstein's friends and even sent
a couple of them to the...ELECTRIC CHAIR. (the only good commie is a dead commie)

Albert Einstein Einstein was a member, sponsor, or affiliated with thirty-four communist fronts between 1937-1954.
35 communists organizations. Albert Einstein also served as honorary chairman for three communist organizations.

Albert Einstein had more Communist affiliations than Stalin!

Feynman was wet behind the ears then.

But, Albert Einstein's partner in crime (Leo) did file the atomic bomb patent with the British First...(alot of spies there at that time).

Albert Einstein

1,427 pages

An investigation was conducted by the FBI regarding the famous physicist because of his affiliation with the Communist Party. Einstein was a member, sponsor,
or affiliated with thirty-four communist fronts between 1937-1954.
He also served as honorary chairman for three communist organizations.

Part 1a

Part 1b

Part 2a

Part 2b

Part 03

Part 04

Part 05

Part 6a

Part 6b

Part 7a

Part 7b

Part 08

Part 9a

Part 9b

http://web.archive.org/web/20040810044240/foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/einstein.htm

Who has time te read 1,427 pages???? People don't even bother to read the Bible!

Notice, nobody evem made a movie or tv show about Albert Einstein the commie. taboo.

> The information was relayed to Soviets by the British. Churchill
> didn't want a monopoly in this type of arms. Half of the
> scientists creating them also firmly felt so as soon as they'd
> seen the light at the end of the tunnel.
>
> All Eastern European scientists were against such disclosures,
> having tasted Stalin's hand in one way or another. A few Jews
> among the western scientists were against it as well. But the
> rest of the western scientists were for sharing all that
> information. And they weren't all Jews, sweetie.
>
> Know your history Starmaker. You sure watch strange cartoons from
> Way Back times :)
>
> --

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.

<62EAA43F.3BE6@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94084&group=sci.physics.relativity#94084

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 09:37:19 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 16:37 UTC

forgot to mentioned the FBI went through Feynman's garbage can and found
out he was invited (invitation letter) to Russia to talk about...atomic
bombs.

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> > having tasted Stalin's hand in one way or another. A few Jews
> > among the western scientists were against it as well. But the
> > rest of the western scientists were for sharing all that
> > information. And they weren't all Jews, sweetie.
> >
> > Know your history Starmaker. You sure watch strange cartoons from
> > Way Back times :)
> >
> > --
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: StarMaker, Einstein fled his beloved country to avoid people like you.

<62EAB33F.3F6@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94091&group=sci.physics.relativity#94091

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 10:41:19 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 17:41 UTC

Feynman was going to Russia but he changed his mind at the last
minute...i'm guessing the electic chair helped.

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> > > information. And they weren't all Jews, sweetie.
> > >
> > > Know your history Starmaker. You sure watch strange cartoons from
> > > Way Back times :)
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Russia & China enjoy genocide; India likes to watch.

<62EAB9C3.288D@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94098&group=sci.physics.relativity#94098

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 11:09:07 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 18:09 UTC

Now, this quote is probably the most important quote in World History:

"That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber

and, no one seems to know that.