Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: **AP's 178th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves
& Energy, 4th year College
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:38 UTC

**AP's 178th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 15, 2022, 2:40:49 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, I am loving this new idea just recently come, that Light Waves have to contain in their internal structure Information Capacity. They have to be able to record whatever object they come in contact with-- chair and mirror and eye brain. Record a song at Radio station and reproduce it on a home radio. Record a TV show at TV station and reproduce it in a home TV.

I am so much loving this, because it leads directly to the path of making huge inroads into my beloved Reincarnation science.

For it is light waves that power the Mind of animals, as they enter our brain, we act and do what the Light Wave tells us to do.

This also becomes a physical science of Personality, personality traits and behavior.

And that personality is also part of biological DNA.

Now, has anyone noticed in their children, similar personality?

Modern biology says no to the idea that personality is genetic. AP would argue that there are genes for personality, although complex.

But now I have another parameter for Personality, the Light Waves of the Cosmos.

So the best model of all for the internal structure of Light Waves is the DNA molecule of biology, and that is in fact where First Life came from, a precipitated out DNA molecule from a capacitor with a lot of stored electricity. The energy in a car battery can precipitate out a living single cell organism.

So, all of a sudden, with having to add Information theory to Light Waves, I am one long step closer to solving Reincarnation.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 15, 2022, 12:25:41 PM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I grew up with the vinyl record player where the needle moves at a constant speed in grooves of the record. It is somewhat a shame that students of today, for the most part never saw this old technology.

But today I want to start thinking about these items and then compare to the chair with lamp and reflection in mirror as per Light Waves hold Information.

So the Phonograph record player of vinyl records. When a record is made, a machine cuts the grooves. And we can consider those grooves as the Information of side to side motion in the groove. The side to side motion is the EM field, the electricity and magnetism field.

So now, let us look at a Light Wave that hits the chair then the mirror and finally into my eye and brain and is translated into "oh yes, that is a stretched nylon chair".

So can we picture the Light Waves reflected from mirror as some sort of groove with side to side motion that records a bandwidth swath of the chair and finally translated into my brain, just the same as the vinyl record of grooves side to side motion translates those grooves into the song of Street Fighting Man by Rolling Stones, or Righteous Brothers "You lost that loving feeling".

So what I am looking into with Vinyl records and then with computer chips of their gates open or closed is that of Information and perphaps Memory. I am not sure if we have two concepts or just one concept. Can we say that Information is also Memory? I may end up needing two concepts.

All of which though ends up with biology DNA is the Light Wave.

So in the DNA we have the groove as the sugar phosphate backbone, the two spirals and we have the A,T and C,G as the electric and magnetic field, the side to side motion.

The Information is obviously the arrangement of the A,T,C,G. And the Memory is just another word that means Information that lasts. So I think I have just one concept so far.

Now can one say that the vinyl groove from side to side motion is the equivalent as the two gates, either open or closed is the same concept? Are those two the same physical concept? And we thus take one as electric and the other as magnetic.

But now my magnetic monopole as appearing in many of my books are bent circles. Where a circle is bent 90degrees on one of its diameters. And you string those bent circles together, forming a wave. If I replace the A,T,C,G each with a magnetic monopole bent circle and then include the diameters as the current, two of these waves together makes a Perfect DNA molecule equal to a Light Wave.

So I am trying to see if the needle in the vinyl record, is the same as a Biology needle reading the side to side bent circles of A,T,C,G.

As for Computer Chips, the side to side needle is gate open or closed.

P.S. Who would have thought that in my youth, the technology of vinyl records would end up as being just one gigantic physics experiment that I would come to appreciate not for any music, but for solving physics when I got older.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 15, 2022, 1:23:52 PM (21 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
The vinyl record carving is a carving of EM electricity magnetism into a chemical material. Can we say the same for Light waves coursing over a chair reflected in mirror and translated by my eye-brain.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 15, 2022, 3:55:49 PM (19 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

We picture carving a new vinyl record from a record studio that cuts the grooves and side by side EM force. Then when we buy a record from this master cut our phonograph needle picks up that side to side EM motion in each groove to translate that into a sound. So here I am asking whether Light Waves have analogous grooves with side by side motion.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 15, 2022, 4:06:58 PM (18 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 3:55:14 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> We picture carving a new vinyl record from a record studio that cuts the grooves and side by side EM force. Then when we buy a record from this master cut our phonograph needle picks up that side to side EM motion in each groove to translate that into a sound. So here I am asking whether Light Waves have analogous grooves with side by side motion.

I believe this is true and is the case, and we can extend that analogy to that of the newer technology of Computer Chips where instead of a groove which gets ruined over time we replace the groove with side by side to that of a circuit board with gates, gate open or closed.

So in Light Waves-- I predict they are perfect DNA, and the sugar phosphate two helix backbones are the grooves and the A,T,C,G act as side to side EM force as a vinyl record. Or, for Computer Chips the circuit board is the two sugar phosphate backbones, while the gates become the A,T,C,G.

These analogies are not important. What is extremely important is that Old Physics never had any idea of how Light Waves hold or transfer Information.

We all know how biology DNA holds and transfers Information, and that is what I suspect Light Waves do the same as DNA.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 15, 2022, 10:42:06 PM (12 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, first I need a numbers quantity match. Second I seek a geometry match of Light Waves with A,T,C,G of DNA.

As for the numbers looking at The Human Genome-- NCBI wesite that there are 3*10^9 nucleotides. That means 2 * 3*10^9 units of A,T,C,G.

Now I consider the constants of physics that look to for a match is vacuum electric permittivity and vacuum magnetic permeability.

8.854*10^-12 F*m^-1

1.256*10^-6 N*A^-2

Now 6*10^9 is nowhere close to the inverse of either permittivity or permeability.

Now I was reading recently in Scientific American, February 2022 about inflated genomes of salamanders and they can have a whooping 120*10^9 base pairs, or 2*120*10^9 A,T,C,G. And this is 2.4*10^11 units.

Now let us do the inverse of permittivity. 1/ (8.854*10^-12) and this is 0..11*10^12 which is 1.1*10^11. And although the 2.4 does not match the 1.1, we can ignore that because those are estimates for the base pairs. But the exponent is of importance and they match.

Now we must match the A,T,C,G with something physical with magnetic monopoles. But we have two sorts of magnetic monopoles, those in a longitudinal waves and those in a transverse wave. But we can muster two more types of magnetic monopoles, those that spin or rotate clockwise and those counterclockwise. So DNA has 4 types of A,T,C,G and Light Waves have 4 of longitudinal clockwise, longitudinal counterclockwise, transverse clockwise, transverse counterclockwise.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:57 AM (9 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, I feel confident that the total number of A,T,C,G at maximum for all life, is no more than the inverse permittivity constant. Most life does not need 10^11 A,T,C,G for humans need only 10^9.

Now I have a plastic toy model of DNA, and will try to gleen from it how light waves reflect in mirror with stored information of chair and how vinyl phonograph record stores information of a song and how TV Light waves store information of the show broadcast.

Click here to read the complete article