Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FAQ: sci.math is a dead newsgroup, due to Police Drag Net Spam and
CIA put James Kibo Parry along with his gang of 12 Gay stalkers in charge--
Only science going in Usenet is https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:23 UTC

FAQ: sci.math is a dead newsgroup, due to Police Drag Net Spam and CIA put James Kibo Parry along with his gang of 12 Gay stalkers in charge-- Only science going in Usenet is https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

AP wrote a short history of the rise and death of sci.math and sci.physics.

The same situation faces Facebook now called Mete. When you let the Police Drag Net enter a platform, they have unlimited posting and material that is vulgar to what is supposed to be posted in the newsgroup.

Just look at sci.chem to see a completely bombed out newsgroup by Police Drag Net Spam.

In 1993 almost 90% of posts in sci.math and sci.physics was a dot Edu, some college and university address. By 1996, you started to be lucky, very lucky to find a single college or university address, all because the posts were about Police Drag Net with James Kibo Parry given control over the newsboards. And because kibo had a gang of Gays at his side, they stalked anyone who they felt like. They stalked AP for 30 years nonstop. Attacking every science post of AP, calling him all sorts of vulgar vile names.

No wonder all Colleges and Universities stopped posting to sci.math and sci..physics and the rest of Usenet when you have nothing but a rain and shower of namecalling on your thread of science.

129th published book
Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 6Jan2022. This is AP's 129th published book on science.

Preface: This book started out as a book on "stalking" but when Google revised its Google Newsgroup platform, with altogether different formatting, this book morphed into becoming a "90% demise of Usenet and sci.physics and sci.math in particular". In one of my posts on this book I said the title was going to change often until I actually write the book. And that is what happened. For in late December 2021, It was revealed to me that a persistent stalker under the name Michael Moroney (who stated in one of his stalking posts to be kibo, as in Kibo Parry) was posting from a CIA line in 1997. So that completes this history of Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics, as the demise is nearly all due to the fact that the constant and persistent police drag net spam chased most everyone else away, and most importantly the dot-edu address posters out of sci.math and sci.physics. Educated people just do not want to bother discussing physics or math while everywhere around is criss-crossed with vulgar police drag net spam.

Cover Picture: Is the newsgroup Plutonium-Atom-Universe that is fully controlled by the King of Science AP, Archimedes Plutonium. Every post in that newsgroup is about pure science, no ad hominem. And that is what the sci.physics and sci.math should be. Discussions on pure science, nothing else, and especially no ad hominem, no stalking, no spam, no off-topic junk, no solution manual selling, no drug selling, no police drag-net spam.

Product details
• Publication Date : August 31, 2020
• ASIN : B08H5B71M4
• File Size : 1045 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 78 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Language: : English
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

The only place in Usenet now where one can read Just Pure Science, without being attacked ad hominem 24-7-365 is AP's newsgroup-- And in fact more people are reading AP's Newsgroup than are reading sci.math and sci.physics a sewer of Police Drag Net Spam headed by the nonstop stalker James Kibo Parry, hired to stalk the newsgroups with his Gay army.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: FAQ: sci.math is a dead newsgroup, due to Police Drag Net Spam and CIA put James Kibo Parry along with his gang of 12 Gay stalkers in charge-- Only science going in Usenet is https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

<4723b1d4-609e-4bea-9024-908bdf2de7ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94025&group=sci.math#94025

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FAQ: sci.math is a dead newsgroup, due to Police Drag Net Spam
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 22:31 UTC

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 4:23:28 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> Product details
> • Publication Date : August 31, 2020
> • ASIN : B08H5B71M4
> • File Size : 1045 KB
> • Word Wise : Not Enabled
> • Print Length : 78 pages
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Language: : English
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Lending : Enabled
>
> The only place in Usenet now where one can read Just Pure Science, without being attacked ad hominem 24-7-365 is AP's newsgroup-- And in fact more people are reading AP's Newsgroup than are reading sci.math and sci.physics a sewer of Police Drag Net Spam headed by the nonstop stalker James Kibo Parry, hired to stalk the newsgroups with his Gay army.
>
> Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Yeah, Archie, you might better off posting at your own newsgroup. (Hee, hee!)

Re: FAQ: sci.math is a dead newsgroup, due to Police Drag Net Spam and CIA put James Kibo Parry along with his gang of 12 Gay stalkers in charge-- Only science going in Usenet is https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

<c0215a22-9c0c-482d-aa61-5edb2fd969fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94035&group=sci.math#94035

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: film...@gmail.com (Jan)
 by: Jan - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 00:44 UTC

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 1:23:28 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> FAQ: sci.math is a dead newsgroup, due to Police Drag Net Spam and CIA put James Kibo Parry

No, it's dead due to cretins like you.

--
Jan