"Just Say No." - Nancy Reagan "No." - Ronald Reagan

tech / sci.math / Re: Fire the entire math depts Stockholm Univ & Gothenburg// for teaching fake Calculus-- never doing a Fund.Theorem of Calculus Diagram

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Fire the entire math depts Stockholm Univ & Gothenburg// forArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Archimedes "megatard" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney

1
Re: Fire the entire math depts Stockholm Univ & Gothenburg// for teaching fake Calculus-- never doing a Fund.Theorem of Calculus Diagram

<317e59b8-14b4-49d1-8940-a60b9a0193b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94040&group=sci.math#94040

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 18:28:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fire the entire math depts Stockholm Univ & Gothenburg// for
teaching fake Calculus-- never doing a Fund.Theorem of Calculus Diagram
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 01:28 UTC

Fire Alexander Berglund,Jonas Bergstrom,Rikard Bogvad,Samuel Lundqvist, Annemarie Luger, Erik Palmgren
Torbjorn Tambour SO SAYS Jan. Why Jan? Because they are too stupid to see a slant cut in single cone is a OVAL never the Ellipse?

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 9:57:43 PM UTC-6, Jan wrote:
> Who cares?
> --
> Jan

Stockholm University
Math logic
Per Martin-Lof, Erik Palmgren, Tom Britton, Pavel Kurasov
Alexander Berglund, Jonas Bergstrom, Rikard Bogvad
Samuel Lundqvist, Annemarie Luger, Erik Palmgren
Torbjorn Tambour

Rector: Astrid Soderbergh Widding

Stockholm Univ physics
Tony Hansson, Markus Hennrich, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen,

Swedish physics, et al
Bo Thide, Max Tegmark, Cecilia Jarlskog, Lars Bergstrom, Lars Samuelson
Anders Flodstrom, Hans Ryde, Anders Barany, Gunnar von Heijne
Claes-Goran Granqvist, Joakim Edsjo, Carl Falthammar, Sven Hansson, Arne Kaijser
Pres. Sigbritt Karlsson (KTH)

University Gothenburg
Bernt Wennberg
Aila Sarkka

Univ Stockholm Physics dept

Gunnar Benediktsson, Clas Blomberg, Bo Cartling
Olle Edholm, Goran Grimvall, Goran Lindblad
Hakan Snellman, Jouko Mickelsson, Anders Rosengren
John Rundgren

Need to hear AP your better--MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, So Says Kibo Parry M. But then Kibo failed Rensselaer with his 938 is 12% short of 945.

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 12:30:05 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]
> The escape velocity is simply the speed needed when leaving the surface
> to escape, with no further energy input. Like firing a cannon where the
> cannonball isn't given any additional energy after firing. A cannonball
> moving at escape velocity at the muzzle will escape, one with less
> velocity will fall back to earth.
> > So, my Drone to take off at the North Magnetic Pole is a hybrid between something that Floats and the usual klunker rockets at Cape Canaveral.
> Where does it get its energy if a lithium battery doesn't have enough
> energy to escape? All you do is handwaving about a magnetic field at
> the north magnetic pole.
> >
> > My drone is so lightweight that the Magnetic Field of North Pole will do half the job of getting it to outer space as the helicopter blades on the drone for lift off.
> More handwaving. What drone. Build it and demonstrate it. Explain where
> it gets its energy from.
> >
> > So, what is the escape velocity of a balloon from Earth? It certainly is far less than 11.2 km/sec. For that is in Newton's law that misses the idea of Floating for Escape of Earth.
> Balloons aren't fired from cannons. Balloons cannot escape by
> themselves. Any gas in the balloon is denser than the vacuum of space.
> >
> > This is why I insist we cannot find the answers until someone with a drone goes to the Magnetic North Pole, lithium ion battery, the same helicopter that is now as I speak on planet Mars. Escape velocity of Mars is about half of Earth's 5.03. And this helicopter was built for lightweight like a balloon, not like a klunker rocket or airplane.
> Show the math which shows it has enough energy to escape.
> >
> > So, build a replica of Ingenuity and run up to the Magnetic North Pole and be surprised, that this helicopter goes past ISS and directly into Outer Space.
> Show the physics which cause this "surprise". Handwaving doesn't count
> for anything.
> >
> > Every report of Ingenuity on Mars has been one of "outperform expectations". And if NASA had the courage to let Ingenuity come home back to Earth riding the Solar Wind if possible, I bet we would be successful in even that much.
> Ingenuity, as it is, cannot even fly on earth. The atmosphere is too
> thick and gravity is too strong. This was explained by a NASA tech
> during a news special when Ingenuity first flew, he was flying a
> modified version of Ingenuity and explained the modifications. Slower
> rotation, different blade pitch (and material I think, needed to be
> stronger) and run at a higher power due to stronger earth gravity.
> >
> > So, learn physics first before opening silly mouth. Learn that there is 11.2 Km/sec but there is a better way-- float into outer space. You see Newton's gravity laws are for the rush rush do everything instantly, microwave a rocket launch. But the AP way is float into outer space.
> You need to learn physics first before trying to explain anything to

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "megatard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ue65ei$8r7m$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148491&group=sci.math#148491

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "megatard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 02:13:38 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 06:13 UTC

Spamming 💩👤 Archimedes Plutonium blithered:

> My 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Why do you still keep trying to brainwash little 5 year old kids?

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, water is H4O and not H2O, the ellipse
isn't a conic section, there are no negative numbers and no complex
numbers, that a sine wave isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or
parabolas (depending on his mood), plus many, many other instances of
bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
Failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply is Plutonium or his
cult committing suicide but would take Planet Earth with them. As the
war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from
otherwise legitimate Amazon.