Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 14:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks"
Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR
6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938
to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:57 UTC

Wikipedia describes Dr.Tao as all flowery no flaws, but Kibo the 30 year nonstop stalker paints a dark picture of Dr. Tao. Why Kibo? Because he cannot admit slant cut in cone is a oval, never ellipse, or is it his Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Or, kibo, is it Dr.Tao's ignorance of math that he can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? See AP's proofs below.
On Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 10:40:02 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Stupid
>Autism

Terence Tao
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Terence tao)
Jump to navigationJump to search
Terence Chi-Shen Tao
FAA FRS
Terence Tao, PCAST Member (cropped).jpg
Born 17 July 1975 (age 46)
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Citizenship Australia[1]
United States[1]
Alma mater
Flinders University (BA, MA)
Princeton University (PhD)
Known for Green–Tao theorem
Erdős discrepancy problem
Compressed sensing
Tao's inequality
Kakeya conjecture
Bounding the de Bruijn–Newman constant
Horn conjecture
Cramer conjecture
Collatz conjecture
Chowla conjecture
Navier–Stokes existence and smoothness
Uncountable Moore–Schmidt theorem
Sendov's conjecture
Singmaster's conjecture
Spouse(s) Laura Tao
Children 2
Awards Fields Medal (2006)
show
List
Scientific career
Fields Mathematics
Institutions UCLA
Thesis Three Regularity Results in Harmonic Analysis[1] (1996)
Doctoral advisor Elias M. Stein
Doctoral students Monica Vișan
Website www.math.ucla.edu/~tao/
terrytao.wordpress.com
Terence Tao
Traditional Chinese 陶哲軒
Simplified Chinese 陶哲轩
showTranscriptions
Terence "Terry" Chi-Shen Tao FAA FRS (born 17 July 1975) is an Australian-American mathematician. He is a professor of mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he holds the James and Carol Collins chair. His research includes topics in harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, algebraic combinatorics, arithmetic combinatorics, geometric combinatorics, probability theory, compressed sensing and analytic number theory.[4]

He was a recipient of the 2006 Fields Medal and the 2014 Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics. He is also a 2006 MacArthur Fellow. Tao has been the author or co-author of over three hundred research papers.[5] He is widely regarded as one of the greatest living mathematicians.[6][7][8][9]

Contents
1 Personal life and career
1.1 Family
1.2 Childhood
1.3 Career
1.4 Recognition
2 Research contributions
2.1 Dispersive partial differential equations
2.2 Harmonic analysis
2.3 Compressed sensing and statistics
2.4 Random matrices
2.5 Analytic number theory and arithmetic combinatorics
3 Notable awards
4 Major publications
5 See also
6 References
7 External links
Personal life and career[edit]
Family[edit]
Tao's parents are first-generation immigrants from Hong Kong to Australia.[10] Tao's father, Billy Tao (Chinese: 陶象國; pinyin: Táo Xiàngguó), was a paediatrician who was born in Shanghai and earned his medical degree (MBBS) from the University of Hong Kong in 1969.[11] Tao's mother, Grace (Chinese: 梁蕙蘭; Jyutping: Loeng4 Wai6-laan4), is from Hong Kong; she received a first-class honours degree in astrophysics and mathematics at the University of Hong Kong.[12] She was a secondary school teacher of mathematics and physics in Hong Kong..[13] Billy and Grace met as students at the University of Hong Kong.[14] They then emigrated from Hong Kong to Australia in 1972.[10][12]

Tao also has two brothers, who are living in Australia. Both formerly represented the country at the International Mathematical Olympiad.[15] Tao's wife is an electrical engineer at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.[12][16] They live with their son and daughter in Los Angeles, California.[12]

Tao at the age of 10 with mathematician Paul Erdős in 1985
Childhood[edit]
A child prodigy,[17] Tao exhibited extraordinary mathematical abilities from an early age, attending university-level mathematics courses at the age of 9. He is one of only two children in the history of the Johns Hopkins' Study of Exceptional Talent program to have achieved a score of 700 or greater on the SAT math section while just eight years old; Tao scored a 760.[18][19] Julian Stanley, Director of the Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth, stated that he had the greatest mathematical reasoning ability he had found in years of intensive searching.[20] Tao was the youngest participant to date in the International Mathematical Olympiad, first competing at the age of ten; in 1986, 1987, and 1988, he won a bronze, silver, and gold medal, respectively. He remains the youngest winner of each of the three medals in the Olympiad's history, having won the gold medal at the age of 13 in 1988.[21]

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

Click here to read the complete article