Mommy, what happens to your files when you die?

tech / sci.math / Google can do it for John Gabriel, then it can do it for Chandler Davis & H. Holden Thorp. A Counterpoint on their first page of a Google Search list, instead of all sugar coated gloss propaganda. Have a counterpoint on 1st page of Thorp and Davis.

SubjectAuthor
* Google can do it for John Gabriel, then it can do it for ChandlerArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Google can do it for John Gabriel, then it can do it for ChandlerArchimedes Plutonium

1
Google can do it for John Gabriel, then it can do it for Chandler Davis & H. Holden Thorp. A Counterpoint on their first page of a Google Search list, instead of all sugar coated gloss propaganda. Have a counterpoint on 1st page of Thorp and Davis.

<f230735c-e308-4a97-b5c7-9ba29c01cae5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94353&group=sci.math#94353

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:19:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Google can do it for John Gabriel, then it can do it for Chandler
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 06:19 UTC

The counterpoint to Chandler Davis and Holden Thorp need not be about their "ways of stealing intellectual property in their magazines". Need not be about stealing but rather be about how stupid in math that Davis was with his ellipse a slant cut in cone when it is the oval or how stupid Thorp is, with his electron as 0.5MeV flying around outside a 938MeV proton at 99.9% speed of light and still holding together as a hydrogen atom-- Thorp is really stupid in physics.

John Gabriel insane stealing crank writes as ever
On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 12:12:13 AM UTC-5, Eram semper recta wrote:
> I am a genius and quite possibly the greatest mathematician ever.

Google can do it for John Gabriel, then it can do it for Chandler Davis & H.. Holden Thorpe. A Counterpoint on their first page of a Google Search list, instead of all sugar coated gloss propaganda.

Chandler Davis and H. Holden Thorp have Google Search hits of sugar coated glop for their failures of math and science and both have stolen from AP. When Google Search needs Balanced Journalism with A COUNTERPOINT entry on their first page-- for example Chandler Davis preaches 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, teaches ellipse a conic section too stupid to realize it is a oval, and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. And when Chandler Davis was editor in Chief of Mathematical Intelligencer, he outright stole AP's correction to infinitude of primes proof, publishing it under the name of different authors and never giving AP credit. As for Holden Thorp, he never asked the question in all his life-- which is the atom's true electron-- the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP wrote books showing it is the Dirac magnetic monopole. So Holden lets others steal AP's dog first domesticated animal when AP had written a book on this and published the ideas years earlier and Holden lets Science magazine steal AP's work.

Google Search shows plenty of Counterpoint for John Gabriel on his first page, but shows none on Chandler Davis nor Holden Thorp of their stealing of science from others.

And AP wrote a book about science stealing and how one can protect themselves. All three-- John Gabriel, Holden Thorp and Chandler Davis are discussed in this book of stealing intellectual property from others.

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

About 18,900,000 results (0.51 seconds)
Search Results

MIT Mathematics graduate gets owned by John Gabrielhttps://groups.google.com › topic › sci.math
MIT Mathematics graduate gets owned by John Gabriel ... What you should know about the Psycho Troll John Gabriel, in his own words ... Country :South Africa

Who is John Gabriel? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com › Who-is-John-Gabriel
Dec 21, 2014 · 2 answers
John Gabriel is a former Quora user, who has been banned at least twice for breaches ... I was under the impression that at least math was black and white, ...
How history would look at the professional ...
2 answers
Mar 10, 2016
What are some of the main differences between ...
3 answers
Nov 18, 2014
PhD in Mathematics - Quora
30 answers
Aug 5, 2017
Wasn't mathematics itself being destructed recently ...
9 answers
Sep 21, 2016
More results from www.quora.com

John Gabriel New Calculus - Introduction - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com › watch

3:35
A little information about me and the New Calculus.
YouTube · John Gabriel · Sep 28, 2015
Missing: south ‎africa

John Gabriel - Academia.eduhttps://independent.academia.edu › JohnGabriel30
John Gabriel studies Mathematics, History of Mathematics, and Mathematics Education. I am a genius who discovered the New Calculus - the first and only ...

Everything you always wanted to know about John Gabriel?https://sci.math.narkive.com › everything-you-always-...
Subject: Re: 1.23 - Gabriel's List - A Survey among sci.math visitors. ... origin or descent, that he posts from South Africa (the evidence is in every

4/7/2014 Mathematics: Why does John Gabriel state that standard calculus is flawed, while mainstream ... and attempt to evaluate an “infinite sum of s”.
32 pages
Missing: africa ‎| Must include: africa

John Gabriel - Member - Own Your Life Consultants | LinkedInhttps://za.linkedin.com › john-gabriel-1229b815b
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa · Member · Own Your Life Consultants
View John Gabriel's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. John has 4 jobs ... Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa61 connections.

John Gabriel - Digital Portfolio Mangement Lead - bp | LinkedInhttps://uk.linkedin.com › john-gabriel-a2a0a04
Sunbury-on-Thames, England, United Kingdom · Digital Portfolio Mangement Lead · bp
Delivered an integrated set of tools and processes for marketing performance globally working directly with Australian, South African, German and UK businesses.

Math Crankery with John Gabriel – “Cauchy's Kludge” Math Crankery with John ... a difficult childhood growing up in a working class family in South Africa, ...

John Gabriel | Gelfand's Computer Science Bloghttps://sirelephantblog.wordpress.com › tag › john-gabr...
Posts about John Gabriel written by sir elephant. ... He writes that he had a difficult childhood growing up in a working class family in South Africa, ...

about 32,600,000 results (0.52 seconds)
Search Results

Chandler Davis
American-Canadian mathematician
Main Results
Images
Image result for chandler davis
Image result for chandler davis
Image result for chandler davis
Image result for chandler davis
More images

Horace Chandler Davis is an American-Canadian mathematician, writer, and educator. He was born in Ithaca, New York, to parents Horace B. Davis and Marian R.
Mathematics · ‎Fiction writing · ‎Politics
chandler davis from en.wikipedia.org

Chandler Davis was a student of Garrett Birkhoff at Harvard ...https://www.ams.org › math-history › hmath1-davis30
by C DAVIS · Cited by 7 — Chandler Davis was a student of Garrett Birkhoff at Harvard University, where he received his Ph.D. in 1950. He held positions at the University of Michigan.
16 pages

"Across fracture lines": An Interview with Chandler Davis By ...http://strangehorizons.com › non-fiction › across-fractu...
Chandler Davis is a mathematician, educator, and science-fiction writer. His science fiction stories—primarily written in the 1940s and 1950s—dealt with a wide ...

H. Chandler (Horace) Davis - The Mathematics Genealogy ...https://www.mathgenealogy.org › ...
Name School Year Descendants
Barr, Hugh University of Toronto 1968
Benedetto, John University of Toronto 1964 107
Bos, L. University of Toronto 1981 2
View 12 more rows

Chandler Davis - Paradoxa Interview - pseudopodium.orghttps://www.pseudopodium.org › repress › ParadoxaInt...
Chandler Davis: In the 1950s I was already on my way out of the science fiction field. But I was extremely involved in the science fiction world from 1943 to ...

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Google can do it for John Gabriel, then it can do it for Chandler Davis & H. Holden Thorp. A Counterpoint on their first page of a Google Search list, instead of all sugar coated gloss propaganda. Have a counterpoint on 1st page of Thorp and Davi

<0ee778ed-da21-4b49-a6e8-c579b97b1f7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94412&group=sci.math#94412

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 15:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 22:23 UTC

GABRIEL streamlined

Dr. A Maharaj,Dr. S Moyo,Dr. S Rajah, Durban Univ//Are you as stupid and a education parasite as Gabriel on ellipse, for the oval is the conic, never the ellipse?? Geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, see proofs below
On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 9:07:35 PM UTC-5, Jew Lover <thenewc...@gmail..com> wrote:

> Only a complete and total moron takes mentally ill

Meira Hockman,Sameerah Jamal,Abdul Kara,Sonja Currie, Witwatersrand Univ// Are you as stupid and a education parasite as Gabriel on ellipse, for the oval is the conic, never the ellipse?? Geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, see proofs below
Meira Hockman,Sameerah Jamal,Abdul Kara,Arnold Knopfmacher Witwatersrand Univ// Are you as stupid and a education parasite as Gabriel on ellipse, for the oval is the conic, never the ellipse?? see proof below

AP writes: the fool Gabriel is so dumb in math, he cannot even tell apart the oval from the ellipse, but worse yet, he could never understand that the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires a purely geometry proof and yet Gabriel never knew that, nor tried to do a geometry proof of FTC (see my proof below)

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 3:07:12 PM UTC-6, Jew Lover wrote:
> I am the terror of mainstream academic cranks who call themselves professors of mathematics.

Feb 9

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 12:51:09 PM UTC-5, Jew Lover wrote:
> https://...
What do you know about calculus,

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 2:34:42 PM UTC-6, Jew Lover wrote:
> Although m+n is ALWAYS greater than 0, because the New Calculus is so resilient and sound

AP writes: Not only is the above author a education parasite on the ellipse and oval, but on Calculus, also, for the numbskull cannot even do a Geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- with his silly twisted up grievances of Old Math.

Sonja Currie,Alexander Davison,Mensah Folly-Gbetoula,Marie Grobbelaar,Yorick Hardy of Witwatersrand Univ// Are you as stupid and a education parasite as Gabriel on ellipse, for the oval is the conic, never the ellipse?? see proof below

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 9:50:51 AM UTC-6, Jew Lover <thenewc...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have written,,,

AP writes: the clear message that John Gabriel is sending out to the world is that no-one in South Africa seems to understand nor care that the conic cut at a slant is always a oval, never an ellipse, yet you seem to just want to teach this fakery, never correcting it.

This is what I call an education parasite-- more concerned about money or convenience then ever worried about "teaching the truth".

Definition: education parasite: a person or a group of people that values money or convenience ahead of the Truth. They never want to fix errors but teach errors forever because it takes time and money out of them to fix errors and teach the truth.

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 6:45:42 AM UTC-6, John Gabriel wrote:
> Proof using bogus calculus and a patch I created for the bullshit derivative:

About the SPAMMING troll Dan Christensen: FACT checking his lies and misrepresentations. (11)
By Jew Lover 24 posts 98 views updated 3:43 PM

+ 5 others

Jan Burse - the pest from Switzerland whose grandmother was a Greek nanny goat and whose father a Swiss moron. (4)
By Jew Lover 4 posts 6 views updated 3:32 PM

The New Calculus - it's gaining in popularity and the mainstream Church of Academia hate it! (19)
By Jew Lover 19 posts 32 views updated 3:28 PM

Gabriel helping to save whales,Drs.Barnes, Bartlett, Batley, Baumberg of Cambridge are you like Raemsch too stupid to learn Boole was wrong with his 10 OR 4 = 14// too stupid for proton is 840MeV, electron=muon= 105MeV and.5 MeV was Dirac's monopole
            ,,,
 -ooO(o o)Ooo-
            (_)

Our Whale Animals

Can a Trump tariff fine,
Like the tariff of a Macron French wine,
Show us how crazy is the world sign,
When you have a crazy USA president time,
Who pines about his hair line,
More than he cares about 1,500 whales slaughtered by Japan crime.

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Gabriel <thenewc...@gmail.com

11:30:52 Gabriel// Univ Witwatersrand,Andrew Chen,Darell Comins,Robert De Mello Koch, are you as stupid as Gabriel to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding

The world no longer needs physics professors who cannot understand Angular Momentum and that the Chemical bond cannot exist with proton = 938MeV, electron= .5MeV. The true proton is 840MeV, true electron= muon = 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV that JJ Thomson discovered is actually Dirac's magnetic monopole.

John Gabriel-- hates everyone and everything-- even himself-- a perfect example of a misanthrope

                             ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  Hi, I am foul mouthed spammer in sci.math, so stupid and insane am I that I use names like the above to post with, and is my contempt of everything and everybody around me. I am a misanthrope, who hates everybody including myself. I never have a good word to say about anything because I am a living pile of shit manure, John Gabriel.
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Univ Witwatersrand Johannesburg South Africa
Physics dept
Joao Rodrigues
Somnath Bhattacharyya
John Carter