From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: General knowledge
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 23:09:31 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Sun, 2 May 2021 21:09 UTC

On 2.5.2021. 13:10, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> 800,000 dead in 90 days. Already forgotten .. but will they start over? France's past reveals a large number of genocides.
>

> https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/-archives-show-french-complicity-in-rwandan-genocide-/2116673#

You are just mentioning deaths, without mentioning the reason. For
sure there was a reason for that. What is the reason for you to post
this around? Is your reason justified? Or is your reason of the kind
that justifies 800,000 dead in 90 days? If you are evil, you should be
stopped, even if there are 800,000 of evil people who have to be stopped.
So, don't do this BS, don't sell your hollow story to smart people, if
you don't say a complete truth, then you are saying lies.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: General knowledge

<1512a079-de10-47fe-adeb-35e54aa31430n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9417&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9417

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: mailk...@gmail.com (mail...@gmail.com)
 by: mail...@gmail.com - Mon, 10 May 2021 17:15 UTC

Le dimanche 2 mai 2021 à 17:09:32 UTC-4, Mario Petrinovic a écrit :
> On 2.5.2021. 13:10, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> > 800,000 dead in 90 days. Already forgotten .. but will they start over? France's past reveals a large number of genocides.
> >

> > https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/-archives-show-french-complicity-in-rwandan-genocide-/2116673#
> You are just mentioning deaths, without mentioning the reason. For
> sure there was a reason for that. What is the reason for you to post
> this around? Is your reason justified? Or is your reason of the kind
> that justifies 800,000 dead in 90 days? If you are evil, you should be
> stopped, even if there are 800,000 of evil people who have to be stopped.
> So, don't do this BS, don't sell your hollow story to smart people, if
> you don't say a complete truth, then you are saying lies.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
> human-e...@googlegroups.com
French role in Rwandan genocide: "For years there were so many lies" This is a reason ?

Sorry, but genocide stories don't need an invitation or a reason to be exposed.

The majority of French people agree with that !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtTmrLt8fk

Steve Brown

Re: General knowledge

<s7cob3$qmn$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9427&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9427

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 03:57:55 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Tue, 11 May 2021 01:57 UTC

On 10.5.2021. 19:15, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> Le dimanche 2 mai 2021 à 17:09:32 UTC-4, Mario Petrinovic a écrit :
>> On 2.5.2021. 13:10, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> 800,000 dead in 90 days. Already forgotten .. but will they start over? France's past reveals a large number of genocides.
>>>

>>> https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/-archives-show-french-complicity-in-rwandan-genocide-/2116673#
>> You are just mentioning deaths, without mentioning the reason. For
>> sure there was a reason for that. What is the reason for you to post
>> this around? Is your reason justified? Or is your reason of the kind
>> that justifies 800,000 dead in 90 days? If you are evil, you should be
>> stopped, even if there are 800,000 of evil people who have to be stopped.
>> So, don't do this BS, don't sell your hollow story to smart people, if
>> you don't say a complete truth, then you are saying lies.
>>
> French role in Rwandan genocide: "For years there were so many lies" This is a reason ?
>
> Sorry, but genocide stories don't need an invitation or a reason to be exposed.
>
> The majority of French people agree with that !
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtTmrLt8fk
>
> Steve Brown

Thanks, Steve. I started to watch this video, but I didn't have nerves
to continue listening those confused gossips.
First, the fact that majority of people in some country have some
opinion, isn't an argument. The truth doesn't rely on numbers
(otherwise, the truth would be what majority says it is), secondly,
people in France are far away from Rwanda, they don't know a sh.t, and,
after all, this is not their business.
Second, yes, everything needs to be explained. Why don't you explain
this to me? You are saying that France, because of their ugly interests,
did something badly. And you are mentioning lies. This is a thorough BS.
The movement against genocides are recent in human history (people in
this news group see things in much broader terms, this is a
paleoanthropolic group). And this movement is because of ugly interests
of those who are selling their products *worldwide*. Well, everybody is
entitled to have his interests, no problem with that.
But, what I know about Rwanda is that, the minority there ruled over
the majority. Well, this is thoroughly unjust. I am surprised how
somebody can support this state of affairs. Especially if this
"somebody" is pleading for morality. This situation has to be resolved.
You cannot hold the whole nation as your slaves. Well, you can, but then
be prepared for gravely consequences. I am always for the system that
kills slaveholders, no problemo. It is puzzling for me how you cannot
see that? The minority there held the majority as their slaves. Well,
they deserved genocide, if you ask me. Whoever even thinks (not to
actually do it, but just thinking about it) about making me his slave, I
will kill him, his wife, all of his children, his parents, and all of
his relatives. Are we clear about that?

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: General knowledge

<bb1c55e0-a682-4d8b-86b0-4ad81b2aa87bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9436&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9436

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: mailk...@gmail.com (mail...@gmail.com)
 by: mail...@gmail.com - Tue, 11 May 2021 14:15 UTC

Le lundi 10 mai 2021 à 21:57:56 UTC-4, Mario Petrinovic a écrit :
> On 10.5.2021. 19:15, mail...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> You are just mentioning deaths, without mentioning the reason. For
> >> sure there was a reason for that. What is the reason for you to post
> >> this around? Is your reason justified? Or is your reason of the kind
> >> that justifies 800,000 dead in 90 days? If you are evil, you should be
> >> stopped, even if there are 800,000 of evil people who have to be stopped.
> >> So, don't do this BS, don't sell your hollow story to smart people, if
> >> you don't say a complete truth, then you are saying lies.
> >>
> > French role in Rwandan genocide: "For years there were so many lies" This is a reason ?
> >
> > Sorry, but genocide stories don't need an invitation or a reason to be exposed.
> >
> > The majority of French people agree with that !
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtTmrLt8fk
> >
> > Steve Brown
> Thanks, Steve. I started to watch this video, but I didn't have nerves
> to continue listening those confused gossips.
> First, the fact that majority of people in some country have some
> opinion, isn't an argument. The truth doesn't rely on numbers
> (otherwise, the truth would be what majority says it is), secondly,
> people in France are far away from Rwanda, they don't know a sh.t, and,
> after all, this is not their business.
> Second, yes, everything needs to be explained. Why don't you explain
> this to me? You are saying that France, because of their ugly interests,
> did something badly. And you are mentioning lies. This is a thorough BS.
> The movement against genocides are recent in human history (people in
> this news group see things in much broader terms, this is a
> paleoanthropolic group). And this movement is because of ugly interests
> of those who are selling their products *worldwide*. Well, everybody is
> entitled to have his interests, no problem with that.
> But, what I know about Rwanda is that, the minority there ruled over
> the majority. Well, this is thoroughly unjust. I am surprised how
> somebody can support this state of affairs. Especially if this
> "somebody" is pleading for morality. This situation has to be resolved.
> You cannot hold the whole nation as your slaves. Well, you can, but then
> be prepared for gravely consequences. I am always for the system that
> kills slaveholders, no problemo. It is puzzling for me how you cannot
> see that? The minority there held the majority as their slaves. Well,
> they deserved genocide, if you ask me. Whoever even thinks (not to
> actually do it, but just thinking about it) about making me his slave, I
> will kill him, his wife, all of his children, his parents, and all of
> his relatives. Are we clear about that?
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
> human-e...@googlegroups.com
I am surprised by your radical positions.

It would be interesting to know your opinion on the Arusha Accords.

Re: General knowledge

<s7ecl9$33e$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9439&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9439

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:50:50 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Tue, 11 May 2021 16:50 UTC

On 11.5.2021. 16:15, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> Le lundi 10 mai 2021 à 21:57:56 UTC-4, Mario Petrinovic a écrit :

>>> French role in Rwandan genocide: "For years there were so many lies" This is a reason ?
>>>
>>> Sorry, but genocide stories don't need an invitation or a reason to be exposed.
>>>
>>> The majority of French people agree with that !
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtTmrLt8fk
>>>
>>> Steve Brown
>> Thanks, Steve. I started to watch this video, but I didn't have nerves
>> to continue listening those confused gossips.
>> First, the fact that majority of people in some country have some
>> opinion, isn't an argument. The truth doesn't rely on numbers
>> (otherwise, the truth would be what majority says it is), secondly,
>> people in France are far away from Rwanda, they don't know a sh.t, and,
>> after all, this is not their business.
>> Second, yes, everything needs to be explained. Why don't you explain
>> this to me? You are saying that France, because of their ugly interests,
>> did something badly. And you are mentioning lies. This is a thorough BS.
>> The movement against genocides are recent in human history (people in
>> this news group see things in much broader terms, this is a
>> paleoanthropolic group). And this movement is because of ugly interests
>> of those who are selling their products *worldwide*. Well, everybody is
>> entitled to have his interests, no problem with that.
>> But, what I know about Rwanda is that, the minority there ruled over
>> the majority. Well, this is thoroughly unjust. I am surprised how
>> somebody can support this state of affairs. Especially if this
>> "somebody" is pleading for morality. This situation has to be resolved.
>> You cannot hold the whole nation as your slaves. Well, you can, but then
>> be prepared for gravely consequences. I am always for the system that
>> kills slaveholders, no problemo. It is puzzling for me how you cannot
>> see that? The minority there held the majority as their slaves. Well,
>> they deserved genocide, if you ask me. Whoever even thinks (not to
>> actually do it, but just thinking about it) about making me his slave, I
>> will kill him, his wife, all of his children, his parents, and all of
>> his relatives. Are we clear about that?

> I am surprised by your radical positions.
>
> It would be interesting to know your opinion on the Arusha Accords.

It is never a problem if a solution is radical. Radical problem needs
radical solution.
I cannot understand what happened there, after the war. After all, I
don't know much about it, I only have heard bits in the news.
I am from Balkans, we had a similar type of war over here, and I know
that these are very complex things. It is hard for me to understand what
exactly happened in my own country, and not to say what is happening in
Rwanda. I was just talking in general terms.
You come here, accusing France of something. You cannot know those
things exactly. If you are really, really smart, you can roughly
understand just the outlines. For sure a lot of elements are involved.
Well, how those elements fit one into the other, it can also depend on
circumstances.
In any way, you cannot accuse somebody else for your own destiny, they
(France) did it for their interests, it is on you to manage your own
interests.
There was one very interesting speech done by some African leader when
Macron visited his country. In short, France brought some money, some
help for the economy of that country. But, just as this leader said,
this is reach country, it has everything. It is them who should help
France, and not the other way around.
So, France is doing their things in accordance with their interests.
It is time for you to start doing in accordance to your own interests.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: General knowledge

<s7edop$40e$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9440&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9440

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:09:46 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Tue, 11 May 2021 17:09 UTC

On 11.5.2021. 18:50, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> [...]
> those things exactly. If you are really, really smart, you can roughly
> understand just the outlines. For sure a lot of elements are involved.
> Well, how those elements fit one into the other, it can also depend on
> circumstances.
>         In any way, you cannot accuse somebody else for your own
> destiny, they (France) did it for their interests, it is on you to
> manage your own interests.
>         There was one very interesting speech done by some African
> leader when Macron visited his country. In short, France brought some
> money, some help for the economy of that country. But, just as this
> leader said, this is reach country, it has everything. It is them who
> should help France, and not the other way around.
>         So, France is doing their things in accordance with their
> interests. It is time for you to start doing in accordance to your own

For example, see what happened in Bosnia. The leader of Bosnians told
his soldiers (7,000 of them) to lay down their weapons, and find a
shelter in UN base (which was defended with couple hundred of people, a
Dutch soldiers). What happened then? Came Serbs, surrounded the UN base,
ordered Dutch soldiers to extradite those 7,000 Bosnian men, then Serbs
slaughtered them.
In the meantime large NATO air force went to help the Dutch soldiers,
but they turned back at the half way point. Why?
Well, Bosnian leader was radical Muslim (all those radical Muslim
fractions baked their craft in Bosnia). The plan of the Bosnian leader
was, probably, to involve UN in a solution (UN is full with non-Western
countries), and with the help of UN to establish his independent Muslim
state in the heart of Europe. Well, instead of UN, and in-front of UN,
came Americans with their NATO force. He didn't like it, and he probably
didn't give a permission to them to enter the country, this is why they
turned around, although they were already on their way to help.
So, this guy ordered his soldiers to lay down their weapons, and later
accused Dutch people for not loosing their lives in defending those
soldiers who didn't want to defend themselves. And the Dutch were just
innocent bystanders. It is this Bosnian leader who actually had dirty
plans and dirty mind. Only, this plan didn't work.