Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 12:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Elaine Morgan
From: littoral...@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Tue, 11 May 2021 19:03 UTC

From Gareth Morgan (son of Elaine Morgan):

Forwarding details, below, of a Zoom lecture at the Cynon Valley History Society. Everyone welcome.

Daryl is an excellent speaker. Knows his stuff and is very engaging and enthusiastic. G.

Dr Daryl Leeworthy, the author of Elaine's new biography, is the lecturer.
The title of his talk is simply "Elaine Morgan".

It will take place at 7 pm BST this Thursday, 13th May.

The important bit is to click the link about 5 minutes before the meeting is to start. Remember it's 7pm BST.
If you've used Zoom before just click the link or copy it to your browser.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81701778300?pwd=WGFxOFByUVRyMi9SbkhTcnFET3FUQT09

Additional details:
Alun Watts is the Zoom host.
Time: May 13, 2021 07:00 PM London

If you need it:
Meeting ID: 817 0177 8300
Passcode: 606585

Re: Elaine Morgan

<s7f9c4$ofv$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9445&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9445

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: Elaine Morgan
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 03:00:52 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 12 May 2021 01:00 UTC

On 11.5.2021. 21:03, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
> From Gareth Morgan (son of Elaine Morgan):
>
> Forwarding details, below, of a Zoom lecture at the Cynon Valley History Society. Everyone welcome.
>
> Daryl is an excellent speaker. Knows his stuff and is very engaging and enthusiastic. G.
>

> Dr Daryl Leeworthy, the author of Elaine's new biography, is the lecturer.
> The title of his talk is simply "Elaine Morgan".
>
> It will take place at 7 pm BST this Thursday, 13th May.
>
> The important bit is to click the link about 5 minutes before the meeting is to start. Remember it's 7pm BST.
> If you've used Zoom before just click the link or copy it to your browser.
>
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81701778300?pwd=WGFxOFByUVRyMi9SbkhTcnFET3FUQT09
>

> Additional details:
> Alun Watts is the Zoom host.
> Time: May 13, 2021 07:00 PM London
>
> If you need it:
> Meeting ID: 817 0177 8300
> Passcode: 606585

I like the title, simple and effective, :) .

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com