Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 05:12:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Testimony
From: annchir...@gmail.com (Ann Chirac)
 by: Ann Chirac - Wed, 12 May 2021 12:12 UTC

Hello, excuse me for this unexpected message, but I must
testifies: If I found a smile again, it was thanks to this gentleman from
name of Louis Philipe from whom I received a loan of € 450,000 for my
home purchase project and two of my colleagues also received
loans from this gentleman without any difficulty. I advise you to
no longer cheat on anyone.
If you actually want to apply for a loan of money for
your project and any other. I'm posting this message because this gentleman
Did me good with this loan. It is through a friend that I have
met this honest and generous gentleman who allowed me to obtain this
ready. So I advise you to contact him and he will satisfy you
for all the services you ask for. Here below is his
e-mail address and number.
E-mail: louisphilipe2@gmail.com
Phone: +33752400997

Re: Testimony

<s7ghtb$m90$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9454&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9454

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: Testimony
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:32:44 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 12 May 2021 12:32 UTC

On 12.5.2021. 14:12, Ann Chirac wrote:
> Hello, excuse me for this unexpected message, but I must
> testifies: If I found a smile again, it was thanks to this gentleman from
> name of Louis Philipe from whom I received a loan of € 450,000 for my
> home purchase project and two of my colleagues also received
> loans from this gentleman without any difficulty. I advise you to
> no longer cheat on anyone.
> If you actually want to apply for a loan of money for
> your project and any other. I'm posting this message because this gentleman
> Did me good with this loan. It is through a friend that I have
> met this honest and generous gentleman who allowed me to obtain this
> ready. So I advise you to contact him and he will satisfy you
> for all the services you ask for. Here below is his
> e-mail address and number.
> E-mail: louisphilipe2@gmail.com
> Phone: +33752400997

Thanks very much.
If I borrow money from him, would he be very mad if I don't return
that money back?
Thanks in advance.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution